Ride to campsite

Difficult love.

The next morning, you woke up finding it hard to open your eyes. Of course. Because you were crying yesterday. Remember? You walked to your desk, dragging your steps. You held up your hello kitty calendar. *Crap. It's today?! Today?!* You panicked. "Oppa! Why didn't anyone remind me that it's camp day today?!" You yelled out, frustrated. You were so not prepared. You have not packed any of your stuffs but it was already 7 am. And now, your swollen eyes are joining the fun. How prepared were you?

"That's why we've packed your luggage for you already! In the Stitch luggage, right?" He said the last sentence just to made sure that they packed it in the right luggage because you had more than a luggage. Ranging from Hot pink ones to lilac purple to Stitch ones. *Aww.. They packed my luggage for me.. But wait, that means..* "You packed my undies?!" You screamed. "Zelo did!" *What the hell? How did that JunHong even know where I put my undies? God damn it.* Anyway, you went to wash your face quickly before you did a quick check on your luggage in case your brothers missed out on something.

"Oppa, are you done yet? If we don't leave now, we're going to be late. And I definitely don't want to." You tapped on your feet impatiently as Daehyun, Jongup, you as well as Youngjae were waiting for Zelo, the vain one, at the living room. He was choosing his clothes, his pants, and then styling his hair or whether or not to wear a cap. "LEE JUNHONG! You better get your out here now or we're leaving without you!" Youngjae finally exploded. The impatient Youngjae actually waited for Zelo for more than 15 mins, standing there, waiting and waiting. Zelo pouted and stepped out of his room with his 'shark' cap on his head.

You bided goodbye to your two eldest brothers before you gave them each a small peck on their cheek which you were actually forced to. Why would you want to kiss them? Not you at least but those girls outside are willing to kiss hot, handsome guys like your brothers. Anyway, Yongguk made a rule for today, which was 'No one is allowed to leave this house unless they kiss Himchan and Yongguk'. That's bad enough. What's worse is, even your four other brothers had to as well. As they were kissing your brothers, they were scrunching, feeling really disgusted. When it was your turn, you kissed them and gave them tight hugs while Daehyun went into the kitchen.

"For your eyes." Daehyun smiled as he handed you a wet cloth with ice cubes wrapped inside it. "Thanks oppa." You dabbed it on your eyes hoping it would lessen the swell. You had almost forgotten that your eyes were swollen. But compared to last time, this was not bad already. You walked hand in hand with Jongup. When all of you finally reached school, your brothers joined their class after saying bye-bye to you. "See you later girl. Take care of yourself while we're not around okay?" Daehyun kissed your forehead. You sighed, *Whenever I'm not with them, I feel kind of unsafe. Especially today.*

You walked to the hall where you assembled with your classmates, alone but on the way, you saw EXO. "Annyeong ~~~!" EXO greeted you cheerfully which you could hear mostly Baekhyun's voice. He was too loud. EXO waved excitedly at you, waving you over. You glanced across and saw Kai standing at the side, folding his arm, with a blank expression on his face. Immediately, you grew guilty. You thought about what happened yesterday again an tears threatened to fall. But what could you do? Kai wouldn't forgive you so easily, at least not now. So all you can do now is give him some time and stay away from him. You turned your attention back at the other members of EXO. "Annyeong." You smiled a little. "Are you excited for the camp?" D.O asked excitedly as if this was his first ever camp. "I am! I am!" Tao answered, full of spirit on your behalf. "I didn't ask you." D.O glared at Tao which made Tao whine but the others, laugh.

"~~~!" A voice called out from afar. It was too easy to recognize. Reom.!She ran over to where you and EXO were standing and clung onto your arm. From the corner of your eyes, you could see Kai's unhappy expression but you didn't do anything. "Hello everybody!" Reom smiled widely as she greeted, looking at EXO and not you, which means she was not greeting you but them only. "Are you all excited for the camp?" She continued when no one responded to her 'hello'. "My hyung just asked that question. Are you like a copycat or a copydog or both?" Sehun asked, annoyed. That made EXO cracked up. Especially Kai. You could hear him so clearly. You frowned your forehead. "Sehun-ah. Don't be so rude. Anyway, see you guys later alright? Hope we get to sit on the same bus." You smiled. "Hope so too!" They answered in unison. Seeing a change in attitude, Reom grew angry but she still plastered a smile on her face. Both of you then left to join your class *I'm really a coward. Such a coward avoiding her.* Kai thought.

Upon the bus, you and Reom occupied the last five seat at the back of the bus. And as usual, no one joined you all because of your brothers. "Class, 2-5 would be joining you all beacause both your class are quite small." Students of 2-5 started strolling in after the teacher finished her sentence. 2-5, that means EXO. Kris entered the bus first. He walked all the way to the back and gave you his charming smile before he sat down beside you. Next was Kai. He approached both of you and stared at Reom. "Scram. To. The. Front." Kai's eyes pierced through Reom. Reom glared at him before getting up to sit in front of Kris. You didn't know why you weren't stopping Kai and why Reom actually moved. Maybe you actually wanted Kai to sit with you. That was why you didn't stop him. However, he didn't sit beside you, he took the seat at the corner.

So, the seating arrangement was Kai, D.O, you, Kris and Chen. The others just occupied any free seat though they did grumble about not being able to seat with you. It was the usual thing anyway. They were so cute. It was like you were the burger and the EXO members were small little kids, fighting for the one and only burger. As all of you were waiting for the teacher to get the administration stuffs ready, you were thinking about why Kai didn't sit with you, again. You would be lying if you said you weren't disappointed that Kai didn't sit with you. On the other hand, it was actually better. At least it wouldn't be awkward.

As the bus set off to the location, you fished out your iPod and headphone and took a short glance at Kai who was looking out the window. It saddened you a little seeing him avoiding you but you really couldn't do anything. If only you could turn back the time, you would have chose to believe him. He was much more important than Reom. Unknowingly, you fell asleep. As you were sleeping someone removed the headphone from your ear gently. Those hands, it was Kris. Kris looked at you and a smile formed on his lips. "I know I'm not good enough for you. But I'm going to try. I hope you'll accept me later." He whispered. But he didn't know, someone was actually eavesdropping. *You're going to confess to her later?! Since you're making your move, I'm going to make mine as well.* Reom smirked. Although Kai did not hear anything, he saw each and every action of Kris's from the corner of his eyes. It hurts him to see someone else take care of you though Kris was his good friend. He feels helpless. What could happen if he heard what Kris said? Perhaps his heart his going to ache really badly.

I'll update soon!

Song of the chapter : Ukiss - Cinderella