y teacher

Difficult love.

  "Baby, wake up now." Jongup shook you gently. "Wakey wakey!" You rubbed your eyes and stretched to the fullest as you sat up. You smiled at Jongup. Jongup took that as a sign that you wanted to change and so, he left your room to join your other brothers. You went to wash up. "My brothers. My lovely brothers." You were so glad you were fine with your brothers now. You hope that they would give you your freedom. Soon.

  "Morning oppa." You greeted your brothers. "Morning baby girl!" Himchan shouted. "Hughug!" He ran to hug you. "Cmon, eat your breakfast. Don't be late for school yeah?" You smiled. It seems like the cold war had never existed. It's cool. Your brothers always know how to cheer you up. Of course they knew, because you love them and they love you.

  "Bye oppa! Hughug!" You copied Himchan and hugged Hinchan and Yongguk. "Hey, that's my line!" "Mehrong! I'm off. Bye bye." You ran out of the house with your 4 brothers. Zelo ran over and hugged your waist. "Baby girl! Lunch break together later?" Zelo smiled. "Sure." 

  *Aww man, music lessons.* It's not like you didn't like music but your teacher was a old ridiculous woman. She always go against you. You didn't know why but others say it was because of your relation with BAP while others say it was your relation with EXO. Yes, they say she's a e. Damn. "Class, 3-4 is going to come over an join us for this music lesson." She said in a high-pitched voice. You could tell she was trying to hide her excitement but too bad, you saw it. *Oh? 3-4? It's EXO's class.* What a coincidence. 

  Not long later, 3-4, which means EXO, came into your class. Immediately, EXO ran to you excitedly. You chuckled a little. From the corner of your eyes, you could see that the pedo teacher was eyeing you all, full of jealousy. "~~~, kwenchana?" Sehun and Tao asked you together. "Kwenchana Kwenchana Kwenchana?" They repeated and asked you non-stop. Kris smacked their heads. "She's fine, you asses. Shut up!" You chuckled again. "~~~! Stop flirting." You look at her, "What? Flirt?" "Yes flirt. Stop flirting. You better keep quiet or I'll get you out of the class." She continued with her lesson. You kept your mouth shut and cursed her mentally. * please.* You looked at EXO and gave them a 'Whatthe' look and they giggled softly. 

  "Group yourselves into groups of 4." *, we're going to split again?* Kai cursed mentally. Before the teacher finished her sentence, Kai, Kris and D.O ran to you and sat in a circle immediately. "Damn! I'm slower than them again." Baekhyun complained. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay and Xiumin got into a group while Chen, Tao, Luhan and Sehun got into another group leaving Suho to join a group of strangers. "Suho appa is an old man who can't react as fast as the young ones." Kai stuck his tongue out and teased Suho. "Aish!" Suho smacked Kai's head. It seems like it was a tradition for EXO to smack people's head. 

  You laughed as Kai joked around playfully. "~~~, one last warning. Another noise from you and you'll get out." That old hag glared at you. "Blahblahblah. Whatever." You muttered under your breath. "WHAT DID YOU MUTTER?!" She yelled which made the whole class stared at you. You couldn't endure it anymore. "I SAID BLAHBLAHBLAH. WHATEVER." "GET OUT OF MY CLASS NOW!" She yelled louder this time as she pointed to the door. You walked out of the door, not arguing this time. You didn't want to make the matter worse and the more you don't want to go to the principal's office. 

  You stood outside the music room, leaning on the wall. You drew circles with your leg as you sighed. *What kind of teacher is this? ed up attitude.* You didn't realize but you were becoming more and more.. Vulgar? You didn't use to speak so many vulgarities. 

  After music lesson, "OMG. You were so awesome! You saw that ? She was like in disbelief!" Sehun smiled. You giggled. "I know right. please." School was fun today because of that . After school, you followed your brothers home. You decided to be a good girl. But can you actually last? 

--------------------

  "~~~," Yongguk held your hand and sat on the sofa with you beside him while your other brothers sat on the sofa as well. "We've decided. Your freedom day will be Friday. I've thought about it. It's only fair this way. But you've got a curfew. Be back by 9 araso?" Yongguk smiled. "Komawo oppa. Okay."

  "Oppa, since it's Friday today, it's my freedom day right? Woohoo! I can go out right?" You revealed your teeth. "Yes yes.." Yongguk had no choice but to agree. "Hellyeah!" You pumped your fist in the air. "I'm going to go out alone today. Wee! Don't PMS again!!" You ran into your room and changed into your clothes. *Not going to call anyone. I'm going to shop myself.* You thought excitedly.

  Haha. y teacher. Do you all have this kind of y teacher? 

  Song of the chapter : Sistar, Alone