School and Infinite part 1

Difficult love.

  As usual, you were sitting alone in the classroom listening to the boring lectures of your teachers' that you were doodling on your notebook. A note landed on your table and you looked around to see a student pointing out of the classroom. It was Kai outside. You smiled when you saw him posing at the door. You opened the note which was folded into half, 'Come out, ~~~! (;' You closed the note and left the classroom and approached Kai. All the girl students were staring at you, green with jealousy. Jealous that you have 6 hot brothers and now, 12 hot friends. 

   You pushed Kai off the door. "Yes sir? What can I do for you?" You blinked repeatedly at him. "Firstly, it's Oppa. Secondly, you're so cute!" Kai squealed like a girl as he pinched your cheeks. "Oppa!" You smacked his arm. He laughed with you and both of you walked to the restroom. "So, did that bastard get a kiss from you when I'm not around? Because if he does, I'm gonna get mine too!" "Ani, Oppa. No way!" You put an x-sign. "Whew." He pretended to wipe his perspiration off his forehead. You laughed at his exaggeration. *He reminds me of Zelo.* You smiled.

  "Oh, Oppa." You smiled at Kris when you saw Kris outside the restroom. Kai looked at both of you, a little jealous at how you call Kris Oppa though you're calling him Oppa too. *Why do I feel like I'm jealous?* Kai shook the thought away. "Annyeong ~~~ ah." He waved at you. "Had a good night rest yesterday?" He asked. "Yup." Just then, Kris realized you were wearing the bracelet he bought for you yesterday. He looked at the bracelet on your hand and winked at you. You looked away shyly as you blushed madly. Kai frowned, "Is there something I don't know?" "Ani Oppa. Nothing at all." You shook your head innocently and hurried back to class to avoid being further interrogated by detective Kai.

   During lunch break this time, you told EXO you wouldn't be able to eat with them since you wanted to eat with your brothers. It's been a long time since all 5 of you ate together. You stepped into the canteen to find rowdy students screaming and talking loudly everywhere. It has always been like this anyway. And as usual, a crowd of girls would crowd around two tables. 1 is EXO's and the other is where your brothers sit. You walked slowly towards your brothers' table with your tray of food. "Excuse me." 2 words of yours made all the students step aside, creating an aisle for you to walk. "Thankyou." You said as you sat down beside Zelo. 

   "Hmm.. Our baby girl is sitting with us today. So, what do you want?" Jongup asked. "Huh? What do you mean by what do I want?" You asked, confused. "Come on, we know you have a motive for sitting with us. It's impossible that you just want to sit with us. What do you want? More money? More freedom?" *Whatthehell?* "Actually, there wasn't. But since you feel this way, I'm going to be back at 9 tonight. Fullstop. Don't ask for details." You put a stop sign in front of Jongup's face and started eating. "What?!" "Yah, Jongup!" "Hyung!" Your other brothers complained. *Hmph, he thinks that I've got a motive. If you say so, then alright.* You smirked as you thought excitedly about your meeting with infinite later. You didn't know why but you were looking forward. You's just curious about how they would be like and you doubt they would be like how your brothers describe them as.

   Lessons were boring as usual. Seconds were like minutes and minutes were like hours. You doodled many pages and finally, the teacher said something which caught your attention. "There'll be a school camp the week after. Do prepare your stuffs. It will be a 4d3n camp." That sentence captured your attention. *The time of the year I dreaded is coming. Aww man! But I'm glad I know EXO now. I finally have people who will accompany me. I hope.* 

   You packed your bags immediately after school and hurried out the school. You were really excited about meeting Infinite. Really really excited. You quickened your pace as you squeezed your way through the noisy crowd. "~~~! ~~~!" A voice yelled and someone tapped on your shoulders. You turned your head back to find Kris panting in front of you. "Oh, Oppa, Annyeong. Yes?" "Annyeong. Can I have the honor to walk you home, my lady?" Kris bowed. You laughed, "Mianhe Oppa, not today. I've got something to do today." You apologized. "Aww man." Kris pouted. "Mianhe." You pouted together with him. "It's okay. Tomorrow, I promise." You held your pinky up and Kris hooked it immediately. "I'll be going. Annyeong Oppa!" You waved him goodbye and went off. 

--------------------

   You stood in front of Infinite's house. *Should I go in? Or not? It's not too late if I go back.* You hesitated. *Maybe I should take oppas' advice and stay away from them.* You turned to walk away when a voice shouted, "~~~! How can you go back on your word?" *Too late.* You turned back slowly to see Dongwoo in front of you, his hands on his hips. 

   "~~~ wanted to run away just now. When I saw her, she was walking away." All 7 eyes glared at you. "Ani! I didn't!" You denied. "Yes you did!" Dongwoo argued. "No I didn't!" "Okayokay, stop arguing. ~~~, you wanna see Woohyun?" Sunggyu asked. "Oh, okay." Sunggyu lead you to the room. You stepped into the room and saw Woohyun's eyes still closed. You sighed. "I'll leave you with him?" "Okay.." With that, Sunggyu stepped out of the room.

   You took the wet towel and started dapping woohyun's forehead. "Kwenchana? Woohyun-sshi.. Please wake up soon. Your friends are worried." You were kind of worried about him. *Will he be okay?* You continued changing his bandage carefully. You held his arm up and cleaned his wound. "Ugh.." "Omg, Mianhe." You cleaned his wound really gently when he opened his eyes a little and slowly, opened fully. "Oh, you're awake? Let me go call the others!" You wanted to walk out to call the others when he pulled you back down, where you sat back down. "~~~, Komawo. Thanks for saving me. I'll never be able to repay you but I'll try." Woohyun gave you a weak smile. "No problem." You smiled at him and left the room to call the others. 

  "Hyung!" Sungjong's eyes teared. "I thought I was going to lose you!" Myungsoo held Woohyun up until he was sitting up. "I'm fine." Woohyun managed to say. "I'm sure you've got some explaining to do. So what happened?" Sunggyu demanded.

Song of the chapter : Infinite, Before The Dawn