Officially friends with Kris

Difficult love.

"BAM BAM BAM!" You heard someone banging on the door. Knocking down the whole house perhaps. You stirred in your sleep as you opened your eyes slowly. *Ohya, I locked the door last night.* "Open up the door girl!!" Jongup shouted at the top of his voice. "Okay, Oppa. Please stop shouting. I'm not deaf!" You shouted back and stood up to unlock the door. When you opened the door, Jongup's face was right in front of you. If you moved an inch, you would KISS him! "WOAH!" You exclaimed as you took many steps back. "This is what you get for locking the door when it's my turn to wake you up. So don't ever lock the door when I'm suppose to wake you up, araso?" He ordered as he pointed to you. "Wash up quickly!" He said before he walked off. "Yes, oppa. Chill. It's not like I'm deaf." You mumbled.

You went to the washroom to wash up. As you rinsed your face, the flashback of Kris talking to you, played in your head again. Of course, you were smiling giddily again *Omg, Kris really askd me to be his friend? It's not a dream right?*  After spazzing for quite awhile, you clean your face with a white towel and changed into a clean set of uniform. Then, you headed downstairs to join your brothers for lunch. As usual.

   "Morning baby girl." Himchan gave you his signature eye smile. "Morning." You replied back, smiling. You ate your breakfast silently yet smiley while your brothers stared at you. When you noticed them staring at you, you looked up at them. Immediately, they looked away innocently and continued eating. You tilted your head and thought, *Hmm? Why are oppas being like this?* And then, you continued to eat. 

   "~~~ ah, can you tell us why are you being so happy? We're dying to know!" Zelo exclaimed. You stuffed a few more mouths of rice into your mouth and mumbled "agskfagalfkdhsk." "Can you swallow your rice first, ~~~? This is really not nice for a girl. A little too barbarian." Yongguk laughed. You glared at him, swallowed your rice and said again, "I was saying, don't ask. I'm going to school now oppas! Come with me quickly or I'll go first!" You exclaimed and ran out of the house after wearing your shoes, without giving them a chance to reply. "WAIT FOR ME BABY GIRL!!" Jongup and Zelo shouted loudly as they ran out of the house together with Youngjae and Daehyun, leaving Yongguk and Himchan in the house, still shocked.

   "Wait up baby girl!" Daehyun yelled as he ran his fastest to hold onto your hands. Slowly, the other 3 caught up and walked side by side with you.  Soon, 5 of you reached school. "See you all later, oppas." You waved goodbye. After separating from them, you looked around your surroundings, in search for Kris. To your dismay, you couldn't find him. Your shoulders dropped and you heaved a sigh. *I was right. It was a dream.* 

   "~~~?" Someone tapped on your shoulder. A really husky voice asked.  *OMO, Kris?* You turned back to find Kris standing in front of you.  "Have you forgotten that you just made a friend yesterday and that the friend is me?" Kris asked teasingly. "Aniya, Aniya." You waved it away. "Of course I have not forgotten." You smiled happily. Kris smiled back. You had to admit that you really melted. His smile was so breathtaking. He took out a note from his pocket and placed it in your jacket's side pocket, winked and left for his classes.

   You took the note out from your pocket. *WOOHOOO!!* You thought and for the whole day in school you were over the moon. Something even happier than over the moon!

   What do you think is written in the note? (;