Market

Difficult love.

"Wake up ~~~." a familiar voice asked you gently. *Hmm? Not Youngjae oppa today?* You smiled a little too silly at that thought. You opened your eyes and tried to adjust to the sunlight shining through your curtains. When you could see clearly, a REALLY UGLY face appeared in front of you. "AAH!!" You screamed and again, you dropped onto the floor with a loud thump. *Ouch. Darn that Youngjae. Why didn't I recognize his voice?* You mentally cursed Youngjae. You didn't bother to call him oppa anymore. Why should you when he's so childish? "Puahahahah!" Youngjae burst out into laughter. "Anyway, today is Saturday, I just woke you up for fun!" Youngjae continued as he laughed and walked out of the door. "Damn, is he really my brother?" You asked yourself with your mouth wide open. You could not believe he's actually so childish. You looked at the clock to see that it was only 8. Since it was a Saturday, and since Youngjae oppa woke you up so early, you did not want to want to waste your time.

  You went to the restroom to wash up. Minutes later, you were having breakfast with your 6 brother. "Baby girl~ What do you want to do today?" Zelo cooed. "No oppa, I'm not gonna stay at home today. I'm gonna go out today. Can you all not follow me for one day? Just one day. Please?" You replied Zelo with your puppy eyes. Zelo shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Uhm.. Baby girl, I have no say in this. You should ask Yongguk hyung." You rolled your eyes and sighed. You didn't even bother asking yongguk oppa because you knew he would never agree to you. You swear you saw Yongguk oppa smirked at the corner of your eyes. "So where do you wanna go, baby girl?" Himchan asked. "Oppas, I want to go to the market. Let's get changed by 10 alright?" You said before leaving the living room to change.    

  You went to get a singlet and a pair of studded highwaist shorts to wear. You then took your favorite purple hairband to wear. With that, you were ready to go out. With your brothers. "Oppas, let's go!" You shouted, smiling. Even though you didn't like your brothers following you everywhere, you were still glad that kept you accompany.    Soon, all 7 of you were at a nearby supermarket. "Oppas, I'll cook carbonara spaghetti and chicken curry baked rice tonight. All of you must help me alright?" You asked your brothers knowing they would help you. Immediately, a pair of strong arms hooked your waist. "Of course, baby girl. Anything for you." Jongup whispered into your ear. You beamed at your sweet brother.   

  "Tomatoes, checked. Spaghetti, checked. Curry powder, checked. Chicken, checked. Mushroom, checked. Anything else baby girl?" Yongguk asked. "I don't think so oppa. Let's go pay." you hooked Yongguk oppa with your other hand. After Yongguk oppa paid for all the ingredients, you all head to a nearby baskin robbins ice cream shope to get an ice cream. "Strawberry cheesecake as usual baby girl." Daehyun said as he held your hand and pass the ice cream into your free hand. "Thank you oppa." You managed to say with ice cream in your mouth. Daehyun and you walked at the front while your other 5 brothers followed the both of you at the back.

  "Well well, who do we have here? B.A.P huh. And who's this pretty little girl?" A charismatic voice echoed as 7 lean figures walked out from the alley. 

  Teehee. Cliffhanger. So who do you think it is? Block B? Or infinite? Who do you want it to be?