Disappointed

Difficult love.

  "Miss Lee, can you please wake Reom? She dozed off." Your Humanities teacher, Mr Kim asked you nicely yet you could tell that he was angry. He hated people who sleep in his class. But seriously, he's class is too boring to not fall asleep. "Neh." You tapped on Reom's shoulder to wake her up. Upon you tapping her, she woke up almost immediately to see that all of your classmates were looking at her and she was embarrassed. Your teacher placed her hands on her hips and warned Reom, "Don't fall asleep in my class. I don't like it." And then all of you continued lessons as per normal but this time, more awake.

  "~~~, please bring Reom together with you for the break. She's still not familiar with our school." "Neh.." You were kind of annoyed having the new student to follow you. But not to that extent. It's not that you didn't like her, you were neutral but maybe you're used to being alone? "Okay class, go for your break." Everyone jumped out of their seats and ran for the canteen. You did the same but you weren't excited. Not until you saw Kris together with EXO. The shape of your mouth curved up immediately. "~~~!" Kai called out as he ran towards you. "Annyeong oppa." You smiled. Kai frowned a little and whispered into your ear. "Why is she here?" You looked to where Kai was looking, to see Reom standing beside you awkwardly. "Oh! Mian, Reom." You held her hand and told the boys, "This is Reom, a new transferred student and this is my brothers, EXO. They are not my biological brothers but they feel like." You introduced as you smiled. "Annyeonghasayeo." Reom bowed as she greeted softly. Everyone waved back slightly. Except Kai who harshly said "Let's go." He grabbed your hand and headed for the canteen without even looking at Reom. "Oppa, why are you being like this?" You scolded him. "I don't like her." He said sternly. "Oppa, please don't be so childish. She's just a harmless girl." You shook his hand off and ran to Reom. "Gaja."

  After having the awkward lunch, the boys returned to their class except Kris. You were walking together with Reom side by side when Kris approaches you. He asked to talk to you. You turned to Reom, "You know the way back right? Can you go back first?" Reom turned to Kris and smiled and nodded and went back to class while you turned to Kris. "Is there anything, oppa?" "Ani, it's just that.. It has been a long time since we had time of our own." Kris laughed awkwardly. You blushed. Totally. He said it like you were his and he was yours. Kris coughed to break the awkward atmosphere. "You know.. Something tells me that the girl is.. There's something not right." You made a sound. "Why are you also like that, oppa? She's not that bad right?" You walked slowly back to class as Kris followed you. "I was just saying.." Kris looked away, a little embarrassed. "It's okay oppa. Go back to class. Class is starting. See you later." You avoided him and went to class. You just couldn't understand why everyone was telling you that. She was just a girl. At least that was what you thought. Meanwhile Kris was frustrated. "Ugh! Why do I always screw things up! Can't I have some time alone with her?" Kris grabbed his hair as he clenched his teeth.

  *Aish. Kai oppa tells me to stay away from Reom. Kris too. Why?* Just as you were about to kill your brain cells, you saw two silhouettes near the toilet. *Eh? Who are they?" You decided to go closer to find Reom and Kai there. You heard them talking but it wasn't clear enough for you to hear. *Okay, I'm not eavesdropping. I'm just curious.* You went closer and hid behind the pillar while 'being curious'. "Just. Stay. Away. From. ~~~. Araso?" Kai warned Reom. All of a sudden, Reom broke down and cry. Without a second thought, you ran towards Reom and held her up. "Oppa! How could you do this?! I'm so disappointed. Even though you dislike Reom, you don't have to do this right?!" You totally yelled at Kai. You held Reom and helped her to the toiled before back to the class. But little did you know, there was a different story to that. While you helped Reom back to class, Kai was still standing there rooted to the ground thinking, *WHATTHEHELL. That .*

  "Reom, are you alright?" You gave her a piece of tissue. "Don't mind my oppa." "Why do everyone hate me?" She started crying. "Shh. It's alright Reom. I'm always here for you. I'm sorry about my oppa." You hugged her tightly as you apologized on Kai's behalf. 

  Short update. Are you all confused? 

  Song of the chapter : VIXX, Rock ur body