Freedom

Difficult love.
 

 *Hmm, something smells real good.* You slowly opened your eyes to smell the mixture of chocolate chip cookies, bacon, eggs, waffles and scones. No lie. It was really a mixture. *Oppas must have felt really guilty.* You stood up from your bed and went to wash up. "I'm gonna pretend to be angry! I don't care. Hmph. They better learn their lessons." You prepared your expressionless face as you walked lazily down to look for your brothers. "Morning! Baby girl.." Jongup's voice turned from a high pitched to a low pitched one. You could tell that he was really upset to see you moodless. You dragged your chair and slumped onto your chair. "Morning.." You said and started to eat the food slowly. *. These food's tempting me. No, I must eat slowly. Control, ~~~. Control.* You reminded yourself. Daehyun looked at you suspiciously. *Maybe we should sign her up for an acting course.* Of course, being your closest brother, he knew you were acting. Plus, your acting skills were like.. Really lousy. *I'm going to reveal her.* Daehyun smirked.

   He held a a large piece of waffle in front of your nose. "Hmm.. This waffle is delicious!" He swayed it around your nose as you swayed together with the waffle when he suddenly pulled it away and shoved it into his mouth. You pouted. "Come on, ~~~, we know you're acting." Daehyun said as he chewed the waffle. Your other brothers were a little confusedabout what's happening but they played along with Daehyun as they nodded. "W..What?! No I'm not!" You shouted. "Then why are you stammering? And why are you so agitated, girl?" Daehyun cocked his eyebrow. "Come on, I know you." 

   You sighed in defeat. "Alright.. But I'm really angry about you all yesterday. For not even looking at me! You all were so busy flirting. Ugh." 

   "But it's not as if you were kidnapped right?" Yongguk answered.

   *It's only because you don't know.* You scoffed. "Yeahyeah. Whatever. But you all are in the wrong anyway!" *Oh! I'm gonna make use of this to ask them to let me off today! Hell yeah! No curfew, no brothers, no whatever.* "Let me off today. I don't care. You all made a mistake and you all are so not gonna follow me today. I'm going to go out myself. Don't stop me. And no curfew." 

   "WHAT?!" Daehyun, Himchan, Jongup and Zelo yelled. "NO WAY!" Before you could even argue, Yongguk answered, "Okay. Only today. Only today. But you must be back before 12am." 

"1am."

"Deal."

*yeah!* You cheered in your mind. "Komawo Oppa!" You munched your food quickly and went up to your room to change. "Yeahman! I'm all alone!" You went to text Kris immediately as you asked him out. Of course he agreed. You didn't know why but the first person that came into your mind was Kris. You changed into a dress, grabbed your handbag and dashed out of the house without saying a goodbye. "Why did I even agree on this?" Yongguk felt a little regretful on letting you out alone. "I know right." Youngjae scoffed and walked into his room. "But we're in the wrong, what can we do?" Yongguk sighed.

   You ran out of the house excitedly and met Kris at a nearby bus stop at your house. "Annyeong Oppa." You smiled at Kris. You told Kris about your freedom story. "Ahh.. I see. So happy you got your freedom huh? Let's not waste time anymore. Let's go shopping! As usual. Shopping's all we can do." Kris gave you his ever-so charming smile. 

   Both of you arrived at Dongdaemun and you all decided to walk the streets beside Dongdaemun. You looked up at Kris, then look back to where you were looking at first. *Hmm.. Shall I buy something for him? My first special friend.* You saw a man's shop and you grabbed Kris's hand. "Come, Kris." 

   "It's a guy's shop, why are we in here?"

  "For you of course." You smiled.

  *It's for me.* You picked a few clothes for him to try and decided to buy a pair of skinny jeans and a long sleeve smart shirt. It looked totally awesome on him. He felt a little embarrassed for a girl to pay for his clothes but since you insisted, what can he do? Both of you continued shopping, "Wah, this is nice." You commented every now an then you saw something you liked. But, you didn't buy it. You didn't want to since you didn't like spending money unnecessarily. 

  "~~~ uh, wait for me here. I'll be back really soon!" He passed his bags of clothes you bought for him just now as you nodded and stood beside a random shop. You drew circles with your legs as you got bored soon. When all of a sudden, "~~~!" Kris came back with manysmall bags bags. "Who are all these for?" You asked, tilting your head. "You of course." He smiled. You took the bags from him as you smiled in gratitude. "Komawo Oppa." You looked into the bags to find all the stuffs that you commented 'Wah, this is nice.' You kept it safely in your bag. *He remembered what I wanted. He's so sweet.* 

  Later on, both of you had dinner and Kris sent you home. "It's been nice today, ~~~. See you tomorrow for school." Kris waved goodbye and left. "Annyeong Oppa." You waved him goodbye too. "Hmm.. It's still early. I'm not going to go back home so soon. Where should I go?" You pondered. "To my childhood playground!" With that, you left for the playground.

  "Ah.. How great it is without oppas." You swung your hands back and forth as you strolled. A gust of chilly wind blew at you and messed up your hair. You tucked your hair in then rubbed your chilly arms. "Okay, I take back my words. I wish my oppas are here." You thought of your brothers when you heard a man's faint calls out of the blue. *OMO! Is that a ert trying to attract my attention? Or is the person hurt? Should I go? Or not?* You hesitated. *Aish, ~~~, you coward. Just go and help!* You scolded yourself mentally and followed the traces of faint voice gingerly to find him lying on the floor clutching onto his bloody stomach.

  "OHMYGOD!!" You yelled.

  Song of the chapter: ZE:A, Aftermath