Confession to make

Difficult love.

 

 Days passed by and Kris was soon your good friend. You even exchanged numbers with Kris. Your brothers still didn't know about it except Daehyun though. You didn't get why your brothers didn't allow you to have a guy friend, it was normal for everyone to have guy friends but your brothers didn't agree on that idea. You and Kris would meet up at times but rarely, due to your brothers.

  One day, you were in the school library with Kris during break time when Kris decided that it was better if your brothers knew about him being friends with you. At first, you refused to tell your brothers but Kris managed to convince you. Kris smiled, "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright. If anything happens, call me over. I would explain to them."  You nodded slightly and left the library to look for your brothers when they finished school. You hooked onto Youngjae's arms and walked home with your 4 brothers. When all of you reached home, you decided that it was better to let them know at night, after dinner. You were nervous the whole while. When they finally finished their dinner, you announced, "Oppas, I have a confession to make. Promise you all wouldn't be mad." You said nervously before you continued." I'm friends with Kris. You know, the guy we saw at the shop? I'm friends with him." You gulped when you finished your sentence. "Oh, and then?" Yongguk answered.  You were so surprised they took it so well. "O..Oppa? You're not angry?" You asked, VERY surprised. "Nope, we are not." He answered. You glared at Daehyun who waved his hands in the air innocently. You were relieved yet on the other hand, really suspicious. *Why aren't they angry? Or are they pretending not to be angry?*

  You went to wash up while thinking about why your brothers were so calm. You were about to walk to Daehyun's room to ask him when Daehyun came into your room. He closed the door after him. "Oppa! What happened just now?" You shouted, only loud enough for both of you to hear. "Okay, listen. I'm gonna tell you everything I know." He said calmly and you nodded. "Your other 5 brothers did a research on Kris and found out Kris was from exo. They heard that exo is a really strong yet really.. nice? gang. A nice? gang meaning they would not fight unless they really have to, and they wouldn never harm innocent people. We, B.A.P are like that too. Okay, and then, they knew about our secret. They overheard it the previous time when you told me everything, so they did not tell me anything about what they were doing, until now. Geez.. Those bastards. They're even angry at me for keeping our secret from them!" Daehyun spilled everything out and pouted. You laughed. "At least it's not a secret now and I can talk to Kris openly now." You said, reallyreally relieved. "Oh, and they told me they talked to Kris before." Daehyun continued. Then everything clicked in. *Kris knew that your brothers would definitely approve your friendship since they had talked to him before* "Thanks oppa, thanks for keeping it a secret all this while. I have something to do right now. So, goodnight oppa." You said as you pushed him out. "H..hey! Hey! You rude girl! I'm not gonna help you keep secrets next time!" Daehyun yelled.

  You laughed and fished out your phone from your bag and started texting Kris. *Aish, this Kris is so gonna get it from me.*

Green-Kris

Pink-you

Yah! Kris! How could you do this?!

So you found out about it already? Haha. It took you quite long to find out. :b

Yah. Don't give me that face, you ! Hmph. Not gonna talk to you already. BYE.

~~~!! Don't be like this. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you okay?

  You decided not to reply so that Kris would think that you were really angry. You laughed evilly and went to bed. *Learn your lesson, Kris.* You stuck your tongue out and soon, fell asleep.