o2

Project Wedding

“Oh my lord Min!” I cried. I had barged into her classroom since waiting for her at lunch was becoming a drag. She looked at me with wide eyes, thinking that I had committed murder of something because of my actions.

“What?” She asked.

“I have absolutely no idea how to make him fall in love with me” I cried. I slumped into the chair in front of her as she slowly packed her stuff away, taking her time when placing her books into her bag.

She laughed softly, “You obviously haven’t thought this through then”

“Of course I haven’t Min, I only decided this morning” I replied. Min stood up, ready for us to leave. “Well, you can’t exactly seduce him now can you? That would be horrific”

I scoffed, slapping her arm slightly, “Shut up”

She laughed as she walked to the side away from me to avoid another slap because she wouldn’t stop laughing.

“Whatever Min, you don’t see me making fun of you when you act incompetent around you-know-who” I sang, avoiding her deadly eyes, knowing that my comeback got her to shut up this time.

“No, that’s irrelevant” Min enforced. I raised an eyebrow, “Oh, how so?”

“I don’t want to marry the guy” she said as we walked into the lunch hall and put our food onto the trays. My eyes rolled again and I accidently on purpose pinched her forearm, making her yelp with a frown.

“Ow~ I have bruises because of you and your need to pinch” Min cried. I laughed under my breath, “I apologise that you bruise like a peach, Min”

She groaned inwardly and went to pay for her food with me following behind her to do the same. We settled down in a couple of seats near the window and began talking about the most random things that came to mind until lunch was up.

We were suddenly interrupted by one of our classmates. She arrived with an ecstatic grin and a bottle of fizzy drink in her hand. Skilfully, she slipped into the seat beside Min.

“Guys, you’ll never guess what I’ve heard” our classmate, Rim, said in a dramatic voice.

Min and I listened carefully to what Rim wanted to announce. The way she was talking, it seemed really important.

“Go on.” I encouraged.

She giggled for a second before continuing, “The hottest guy I’ve ever seen is in my Technology lesson! He just moved and-”

Min groaned and interrupted her immediately, “Does he have food?”

“Er, no, but any-”

Rim was cut off again by Min. “Then I don’t want to know. Besides, I’ve already seen him in my Biology lesson”

Rim scoffed lightly, “Well that’s just fantastic isn’t it” she complained in a half joking manner, “I come here, bearing with interesting news, poured my soul into being able to rush here to tell you the news, and this is what I get. Yeah, thanks Min”

Her so called ‘hurt feelings’ made me and Min laugh, wiping tears of amusement as Rim laughed along to with her bright smile.

“Oh god Rim” I exclaimed, “You really should be doing Drama instead of Technology”

Min nodded along, making noises of agreement, “Yeah Rim.”

“Yeah yeah” She dismissed before returning back to the original subject. “I’m not exaggerating. This Kris guy, I mean, coming from me, it’s got to mean something when I say he beyond hot”

I sighed. This making-him-fall-in-love-with-me stuff is going to be really, really hard. I whined like a child, burying my head into my arms, startling the other two when I cried out, “Ugh, why did I have to say that?”

Min laughed at me, shaking her head, knowing exactly what I was talking about.

Even so, I wouldn’t give up just yet. I just needed to find a way to get him to notice me...

 

As soon as I made it, I rushed up the stairs, changing my uniform and chucking it at the bedside chair. I threw my bag onto the bed and pulled out The Folder. I had spent a lot of time on all the ideas in within the purple folder.

I opened it up and saw the constructed image of my dream guy. The resemblance was certainly there. Kris was the only one I had seen so far that looked remotely like the picture.

I pulled out another piece of paper, quickly scribbling the words: ‘Ways to seduce Kris’

Whilst placing the end of the pen in my mouth to chew, I tried to think of the first step.

But and low and behold, my brain refused to co-operate. It took me forever before I finally called Min. And again, my patience was being put on strain today as it took a while for her to pick up.

“Took you long enough” I muttered.

“Well hello to you too,” Min chuckled, “How are you?”

“Meh fine. No not fine! I still don’t know what to do” I whined, frowning deeply even though no one was around to see my distressed face.

She laughed quietly before assisting me with my problem, “You need to actually talk to the guy Hyesu. Maybe it’ll be love at first sight”

I cringed lightly, “Don’t give me that cheese. Just don’t”

A snort elated from her, “Alright alright. Oh! I just thought of a brilliant idea!”

“What?” I demanded.

“I’ll tell you at the ice-cream shop!” Min said. I could hear that she was already getting ready to leave her house.

“Just tell me now Min” I said in a dead-pan voice.

“Where’s the fun in that? Be patient and get your lazy to the shop if you want to know”

With a sigh I finally agreed, “Okay, see you there then”

“Bye”

We hung and followed through with the plan. Whatever Min had in mind, I hoped it would work.

Rushing through the streets, I was barely paying attention to where I was going while I fiddled around with untangling my headphones. My face collided into something solid, stopping me in my tracks.

“Oof!”

I blinked rapidly, re-focusing to see what I had bumped into. No, to see who I bumped into.

The other person bowed respectfully, “Sorry about that. I wasn’t watching where I was going”

As they stood up, I froze.

Kris.

.

Let me die now.

Why wasn’t I saying anything?

“Sorry again, but I have to go. Bye!” he ran off across the street. His deep, velvety voice was still echoing in my head and all I did was stand there.

God, I’m such a freak. I snapped out of my little daze, remembering that I needed to be somewhere. Anywhere but here would be great. However, even though I was trying to walk away from that awkward moment, the scene kept on relaying in my head.

Well, that hardly got him to notice me.

---------------------------------------

Hallo lovelies~

I hope this chapter is satisfying...[wierd thing to say...]

 

Thank you SOOOOOO much for subscribing and taking the time to comment!