41

Project Wedding

“Hey Jiho,” I cautiously greeted as I settled in the seat behind his desk. He nodded and gave a small ‘hello’. I tugged my bottom lip with my teeth anxiously, unsure of what to say. Surely he’s already heard about Kris and I.

“Nice ring.” Jiho finally commented, but not on something that I wanted to be commented at. I looked down at the silver band and smiled secretly.

“Thanks; it was a gift.” I replied, tucking my hands under the desk now, feeling my cheeks rise in temperature. Jiho ruffled his hair before sighing deeply.

“Look Hyesu, I get you like Kris and I probably never had a chance so why don’t we just stay friends?” Jiho said with a smile. I sighed in relief before eagerly nodding, “That would be nice!”

Lesson began and Kris hadn’t turned up yet. It was a good ten minutes before he came sauntering into the classroom. Our teacher gave him a stern look, demanding a reason for his tardiness. Kris shrugged tiredly, “I woke up late.”

I rolled my eyes at the pathetic excuse and it seemed the teacher barely accepted the excuse either. Even so, Kris went towards his seat next to me, a grin plastered to his face. He winked slyly before sliding into his seat.

The teacher turned his back to write something on the board and I was suddenly met my crashing lips. Kris left a searing kiss on my lips, clear for everyone to see. Students gasped and giggled, causing the teacher to turn.

Kris’ mouth left mine just in time and pretended to be listening intently to the lesson. My face had fired up and I was feeling elated but furious at the same time.

Our teacher scanned the room and probably found my red face and Kris’ attempts to stifle his laughter suspicious.

“Kris, Hyesu, something to contribute?” He asked.

Kris grinned delightfully, “Sorry sir, just something I wanted to give Hyesu.”

When the lesson ended, I charged out the classroom with Kris hot on my tail. His hands wove around my waist and he turned me to face him.

“I can’t believe you did that! In the classroom as well; what possessed you to do that?” I scolded. Kris still had a cheeky smile and a mischievous glint in his eyes.

“You’re even more beautiful when you’re angry.” Kris said teasingly. I glared at him playfully before lightly punching his shoulder, “Don’t make me beat you to pulp.”

I wriggled out of his hold and flicked my head away, “Hmph. Goodbye.”

I spun round and started walking to my next lesson. Kris chuckled and called after me, “You’ve got to see me again next lesson.”

 

Years past by quickly with Kris by my side. Sure, we had our bumps along the way but we were still going strong. Jiho stayed a friend to me just as he had said but I haven’t talk to him since graduation; I guess you lose and gain friends along the way.

Min and Chanyeol were travelling the world together but I know Min has an itching desire for Chanyeol to settle down with her.

I was working as a teacher in High School. Can you believe it? I’m going to spend my whole life in school but I like being a teacher; the kids are smart and always make me laugh whenever they joke around, or cause drama, or even try to pull a fast one on me.

Kris and I lived together in a bungalow; we moved in together after we both graduated from university. I walked into our bedroom and flopped down on the bed. I brought a stack of books to mark with me and I was too tired to even look at it.

Kris would be back in an hour or so.

And The Folder? That is deeply hidden in a box, which is in a bag, under my bed. Not a great hiding place but Kris will never get it out. I know he won’t. There was a strange knocking sound coming from the dining room that caused me to become more alert.

Who was in the house right now? I grabbed vase full of flowers and crept to the dining room.

I jumped out with a battle cry, ready to smash the vase into the burglar’s head.

“Hyesu!” Came a shout. I froze and lowered the vase, “Oh. Kris. You’re home early.”

His eyes bulged out in disbelief, “Yeah, I won’t be making that same mistake again.”

I grinned and as if it was infectious, Kris smiled back. I noticed our surroundings and looking at the pretty table cloth, and the plates of food on the table. As well as a candlestick between them.

“What’s this?” I asked in awe. Kris rubbed the back of his neck. “Just thought I’d do something nice for you.”

I blushed, chastising myself for still blushing like a teenage girl while I was in my mid-twenties. “Okay, let me change it to something nicer and we’ll eat,” I turned to go but he grabbed my hand and lead me to the chair.

“Relax, you look pretty enough for me,” he left a kiss on my lips and pushed me into my seat. He had Chinese takeaway dished up smartly as if none was the wiser. I giggled quietly before tucking in. We talked about our day together and made fun of each other.

Kris passed me a fortune cookie and casually crushed his own, “Ah. Now would be a good time to go shopping.”

I laughed softly at his unsatisfied face. “So, what does you one say?” Kris asked.

I looked down at the cookie and broke it open, unravelling the small strip of paper.

“Will you...marry...me?” I said, my voice faltering near the end and my brows creasing in confusion. I looked up at Kris and was surprised to find him no longer in his chair, but at my side, on one knee with an opened ring box that contained the most dazzling diamond ring.

I in a breath of air and held it as Kris smiled sweetly.

“Hyesu, I don’t think I can imagine my life without you, and I don’t want to. I miss you whenever you aren’t with me and I love you more with each day that passes. Hyesu, will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?” Kris said, waiting with anticipation.

I stared at him in such surprise before closing my mouth and nodding my head. A smile crept across my face. “Yes, yes.” I spluttered out. I finally remembered to breathe as the cool ring slipped on to my finger and nestled perfectly next to my promise ring.

I leaned down and kissed his lips with everything I had in me.

I could finally use my Folder, I thought happily. Kris stood up, pulling me with him as we continuously kissed; he had me secure in his embrace. We mutually pulled away and he placed a final peck on my lips.

“How did you get that paper into the fortune cookie?” I asked.

Kris smirked and tapped my nose, “Time for bed, don’t you think?”


 

 

 

THE END GUYS

IT'S BEEN AMAZING WRITING THIS AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. 

I WOULD WRITE YOU A TEAR JERKING SPEECH BUT I MUST DASH OFF. SEE YOU ON MY NEXT FF

tumblr_mo8po96sEY1rwoftfo1_500.gif

tumblr_mo8p0aB4TW1stdb82o1_500.png'

tumblr_mo8nfwQ47g1ri20w0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mo8msbkESG1spgsxoo1_500.png

Dubulge

 

 

I WILL JUST LEAVE YOU WITH THIS

tumblr_mjiyo18GNQ1r1uqa5o1_500.png