14

Project Wedding

 

I can’t remember what happened but I was feeling out of breath; more like I couldn’t breathe at all. Kris’ eyes were glued to mine and I couldn’t look away from them even if I wanted to. His eyes flickered down towards my lips and back up to my eyes. He made the motion several times.

I didn’t even realise how near he was to me. My eyes hooded involuntarily as out chests touched and his long fingers swept through my hair, stopping under my chin.

“I, er, I have work to do” I blurted out. It came to me that we were both standing in a hallway which could easily have people walking by. I could only imagine the embarrassment of being caught kissing Kris.

“You can do it later” Kris declared. I took a step back; my mind was being clouded by sinful thoughts and I just needed a moment to sober myself up.

I sighed in exasperation, “But—”

Kris lunged forwards, his arms locking me against a nearby door with his broad chest and shoulders almost enveloping me. That shut me up.

With one swift action, Kris had lifted me off the ground and I was suspended in the air with his arms supporting me. I gasped loudly, very much aware of his hands being placed beneath my thighs. His face was level with mine for once.

I frowned at him and blew air at my fringe. I didn’t exactly appreciate this position in public. Kris’ bit his lip, his bottom lip being tugged then released into a smirk. His thumb brushed over my bottom lip as he leaned forward.

Kris expression was taunting; his eyes were one my and he had a cheeky smirk on his lips as our lips drew closer together.

Our lips touched and it set everything off. His lips meshed with mine, tugging softly at my lips and giving cautious here and there. My hands smoothly glided up to his shoulder, pausing there for a second before I clasped my fingers round his neck. His blonde locks felt feathery against the fingers that had ventured through.

His head titled and his nose nudged at my skin, smearing paint randomly as his mouth moved erratically against mine. My lips felt fired up and tender as we continued our make out.

Kris took the courage to swipe his tongue out; the hot flesh at my lips, pushing through only slightly. Out breaths mingled and I could hear the blood rushing to my head.

Someone cleared their throat, making me open my eyes in alarm and pull away from Kris. He breathed out deeply and looked sort of ticked off. He looked to his side, seeing a middle aged woman.

“When I asked you to come after school Hyesu to finish your work, I didn’t expect you to waste time” she scolded. I quickly jumped away from Kris, blushing in embarrassment.

“Sorry Miss, I’ll get back to work” I apologised with my head low and cringing. Kris stood beside me, finding the situation amusing.

My teacher simply sighed and walked towards her office, “And clean up your faces! You have paint everywhere”

I looked at Kris, realising my fingers had smudged some of the lines on his cheek and almost rubbed off his nose.

“I’m going to clean up” I said and walked towards the girl’s bathroom.

“Great idea” he said. It didn’t take me long to figure out that he was walking the opposite direction to the boy’s bathroom.

I stopped and looked at him in confusion, “Aren’t you going the wrong way?”

Kris smirked with the right corner of his lips rising, “Nope. I’m definitely going the right way”

I looked at him suspiciously and walked into the bathroom. Surprisingly enough, Kris had followed me straight inside. His hand grabbed my upper arm and he flung me against the wall. My eyes widened in surprise and a gasp elated from my mouth.

It only gave Kris the chance to shove his tongue into my mouth, his lips enclosing and aligning with mine. It started all over again. His hands roamed up the side of my thighs and up all the way to my waist.

A small content sigh melted into Kris’ mouth as this tongue played with mine and his arms tightened around my waist.

“Ohh my!” I voice yelped suddenly.

I died once again of embarrassment and I saw Kris tighten his jaw up as we pulled away.

“Hyesu?” the voice called.

Kill me now. Minjae stood in the doorway with a stupidly goofy grin on her face.

“Oh sorry for interrupting” she managed to say without laughing, “I’ll just go to a different toilet. Please, do continue”

She left  us alone in the bathroom. I looked at Kris who had a raised eyebrow, “So? Let’s do what she said”

I screwed my eyes at him, “I want to wash my face”

I walked past him and the tap and slashed water on my face.

“After then?” he grinned, but knew what that answer would be.

 

Later on at work, I timidly entered the shop, looking round the shop to check for Minjae. I sighed loudly, seeing that she wasn’t here yet. Enough time to make up some lame excuses for what she saw.

“Hi Hyesu!!” Minjae jumped up from the counter, scaring the daylights out of me.

“Hello there” I said nonchalantly, “Lovely day isn’t it?”

“Oh I’m sure you’ve had a really lovely day” She said in a suggestive voice. “So are you and him together then? Do I hear wedding bells?”

I frowned softly, a small pout forming on my lips. “Not exactly. He hasn’t exactly asked me to be his girlfriend or anything”

“Oh” She said disappointedly, “Maybe tomorrow?”

I grumbled in response, shrugging my shoulders. I had no idea what was going through Kris’ head and today just made me more confused.