11

Project Wedding

 

Re-uploaded Chapter

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/28019

 

^ Please answer zee poll~

-------

On the very same day, I had a shift at the ice-cream shop. It was a pretty boring day after what happened at lunch. Kris' presence isn't something that's easily forgotten. Min was at the back, unloading an arrival of different ice-creams. Of course, I'd love to help her but I was tired out and not entirely bothered since she barely noticed my departure at lunch. My cheeks puffed out and I hoisted myself to sit on top of the counter, my back facing the door, singing a medley of the latest songs.

The words of the songs were inaudible amongst the chatter of the small clusters of customers in the shop. The door of the shop opened and its small bell indicated so. Just as I was about to jump off the granite counters, sharp fingers poked into my sides.

It was my weakest point out of my entire body. I squealed as a splitting and electrifying jolt pooled through as I flinched away, facing my attacker. My mouth was agape for a millisecond until I recovered from seeing Kris and four others. One of them was Rina from lunch. I could have sworn I saw her roll eyes at me.

"Only you could have the ability to bother me wherever I go." I gasped playfully, "Are you perhaps stalking me?"

Kris scoffed but remained cool as always, "So what if I am? Be honoured"

I finally smiled in amusement. Just as I was about to reply something remotely witty, Rina intervened. Green looks terrible on her.

"Kris we should order now" she urged, stepping forward beside him. I took their orders but still had an indecisive Kris. I had ended up finishing the orders and oddly enough, he still hadn't chosen. 

His friends had settled down in one of the larger booths while he dawdled in front of me. Rina would glance every now and again, probably wondering why he was taking so long.

"Are you going to order or not because I have other things to do" I said impatiently. I was never the type to wait around patiently for even five minutes.

"Like what?" Kris challenged. I searched my brain for something. Honestly, there was nothing.

"Well, Min might need my help out back" I said, proud of how quickly I thought of it so it seemed to flow.

"I'm sure she can manage Hyesu. I'm not really in the mood for ice-cream; do you do milkshakes?" he asked. I nodded, sighing in exhaustion. I fiddled with the blender pouring milk and ice-cream to get it to a runnier consistency.

Returning back to Kris, I poured the concoction in a tall glass and placed a straw, "There you go, enjoy"

Thinking he would go back to his friends; I said nothing more and tidied up. And I was right. Laughter erupted in their direction. My eyes focused on the dainty hands of Rina that casually brushed up Kris' arm. I scoffed to myself and simply brought out a spoon and bowl to dig into some chocomint ice-cream.  

Being completely oblivious, I shovelled a mountain of ice-cream into my mouth, freezing my tongue and letting my breath mystify. Worst of all I felt like my head was having a seizure! 

"Ouch, brain freeze" I said to myself, squeezing my eyes shut and tensing up.

Once the feeling subsided, I opened my eyes again. I was met by the sight of dark eyes flickering in their sockets and looking straight into mine.

"Er, Kris? What's up?" I managed to say after being distracted for too long by this man and his smouldering gaze.

"Can I get a refill?" he mumbled, not tearing his stare away for anything. 

Slowly I nodded, afraid if I spoke, all that would be heard was nonsense. I poured the milkshake just as I had before.

"Hyesu, don't move" Kris said softly. His face moved forward, causing me to jerk back.

"Why? What are you going to do?" I snapped hastily as my nose was filled by that musky smell of his.

"I said don't move" he said, taking more charge with his voice. I froze the, feeling his breath warm my cheek as his head tilted, hiding my red face from certain customers. My eyes fluttered to a close as his pouty lips pressed lightly against the peak of my cheek. A surprised gasp elated from my lips when some slick and hot flicked over my skin once before his lips retracted and his face was level with mind again.

I managed to stutter a string of confused noises until Kris said anything. 

"You had ice-cream on your cheek" was nonchalantly said. I blinked in disbelief, "And so you did that instead of telling me like normal people" I blurted. It was getting undeniably hot in here. Kris merely shrugged, "I told you now, didn't I?"

A devious smirk lit up his face. "Do you want me to kiss you again?"

My eyes widened at the accusation. Maybe I did but he wasn't supposed to know that! 

"I never said I did!" I retorted a bit too loudly; mainly due to embarrassment of what he just did to me and annoyance of all the teasing. 

"You didn't have to for me to ask. Never mind, we're in public" he said in a care free voice. I scoffed, "That didn't stop you before"

Kris laughed, "I wouldn't mind kissing you either" He brought his hand to my chin, lifting my head and staring down at what I presumed were my lips. I felt his thumb sweep over my bottom lip and he let out a breathy sigh, "Maybe next time"

His hand pulled away and I tried hard to suppress the needy whine that would sound itself. What a bloody tease!

His friends, as if on cue stood up to leave, calling him to go with them. He trailed away, looking back at me for a split second to give a charismatic wink goodbye.

Min finally walked into the main shop and huffed with tiredness, "So what did I miss?"

"The scene of my heart stopping completely" I said in a slight daze. Min looked doubtful but unsurely replied, "Sounds like fun?"


http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/28019

 

 

 

^ Please answer zee poll~