34

Project Wedding

 

Coming home from the camping trip was almost nostalgic. I was ready to soak myself in a hot bath till my fingertips went all wrinkly. It was safe to say that I was tired, especially after all the silly drama. I dragged my bags along the hallway floor, past my sister’s bedroom.

Her door was wide open and she was lying on the bed on her stomach.

“Hey sis” I greeted casually. I walked past her bedroom but ceased walking. She was reading something, something very familiar. I took a giant step back and peered in curiously.

“Er, what are you reading?” I enquired. She simply shrugged and closed it up. There was no denying it. The light reflected off its glossy, purple cover; my folder, all about my hypothetical wedding, was in my sister’s possession.

“I found it in the trashcan. There’s some really good stuff in here. I wonder who threw it away” Eunji pondered aloud. I slowly nodded, “Well, you don’t mind if I look at it too?”

I inwardly praised myself for being so smooth. Eunji gestured to it with her hands, “Be my guest”

I tried to control the urge to rush up to the folder and snatch it away and hide it from the rest of humanity. The folder was for my eyes and my maid of honour, which will most probably be Min.  I sighed in relief the moment I had the folder in my hands.

“Thanks. I’ll be sure to give it back” I lied. I’m never giving this to her!

Eunji nodded, “Oh yeah sure. By the way, next time you want to keep something a secret, don’t go writing PROPERTY OF PARK HYESU on the inside of the cover”

I almost slapped myself in the face. My cheeks lit up in a glowing red. I harrumphed at her, holding the purple folder close to my chest, “And to think I was going to let you borrow some ideas for your wedding day”

She rolled her eyes and lay back on her bed, “I think I’ll manage without them”

 

It was such a shame that the next day was school. It would have been nice of them to give us one day off to regain some energy. But you see, my school it too cruel for that.

I slipped out the house early in the morning, no before calling out to my mother and sister that I was going. The second I turned to focus on the path leading to the gate, I almost fell back.

“Kris? What are you doing here?” I said abruptly, a bit too rudely I think. I cleared my throat, “I mean, what are you doing here on this fine day”

This time, I think I just sounded a bit too weird. I reprimanded myself for it. I could see a small smile working its way onto Kris’ lips.

He winked cheekily, “I don’t see a problem in picking you up to walk to school together”

My squinted my eyes at him for a second and decided to resume walking in the direction of our school. I didn’t want to end up too late.

“You know, I’m perfectly fine with walking by myself. I would have seen you in school” I reminded him. Kris dismissed my statement.

“We all know that you love me with you right now to make your day” Kris said smugly. I laughed softly and playfully shoved his shoulder, “You’re head is getting too big for your shoulders Kris”

Kris grinned and quickly slipped an arm over my shoulder, “Then I should probably hold onto you to stop my big head pulling me to the ground”

His arm rested comfortably with his hand pulling me in a bit more than needed. I turned my head towards him, unable to speak for a second.

“Um, well, is that really necessary?” I spluttered out nervously. My chest was being beaten down by me heart’s excessive jumping. I was sure my face was on fire.

Kris chuckled with his head ducked down for a second, trying to hide is amusement. He looked back at me, his head slightly tilted and his eyes partially covered with his blonde fringe. “You’re really cute, has anybody told you that?” he said in a low voice that set my heart alight.

I shook my head, biting down on my lower lip. Staring into to his eyes was making me squirm in a odd delight.

“I’ll be the first then; you’re cute Hyesu” Kris stated casually, smiling at me. We finally came to the school gate and Kris stopped to stand in front of me. “As much as it pains me, we have to part here; I need to make a pit stop at the sports hall”

The sports hall was in the opposite direction to the school entrance.

“Okay then, I’ll see you later then” I bade farewell. I was about to leave but Kris pulled me back, “Ah! Wait”

I waited for him to continue his words. He took a deep breath in and released the words in one go.

“Let me take you out”

“Huh?” I replied. The dumbest response in all of history. However, it only make Kris’ smile broaden.

His finger was placed under my chin; he tapped it once before lifting it slightly. “Will you go out with me at the end of school?”

I grinned slightly and nodded, “Yes I will”

He reflected the happy grin that was on my face and scratched the back on his head, “Great. I’ll pick you up at 6, okay?”

I nodded again and waved goodbye as I watched him walk to the sports hall. A sigh of content left my lips and I spun on my heel and walked inside the school.

Placing my books in the locker, I took the few ones that I needed out. There was a presence beside me and I gave them a glance.

Jiho.

My lips twisted to the side, wondering what I should say. Closing my locker door, I realised there was no escaping him. “Hey Jiho” I chirped in the most positive way I could.

He smiled, staring a little too much at my face.

“I want to talk to you Hyesu” Jiho clearly stated his needs.

I squinted at him, “We’re talking now, aren’t we?”

“No, I meant properly, without distractions. Look, just meet me at the school gate at the end of the day and we’ll talk then” Jiho demanded. He turned around so fast that I could barely fit in a small word in response.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? School ends at half three. Talking to Jiho won’t take that long will it? I mean, even if it does, I can get home by five and be ready in time for my date with Kris.

I could do it! Meet Jiho at three thirty, let him say what he wants, go home and get ready by six. Perfect!

Whatever Jiho needs to say won’t take three hours. 


OMG HELLO!

I need to take this moment and say THANK YOU! THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO  HAVE SUBSCRIBED, COMMENTED, UPVOTED AND LEAD THIS FANFIC TO THE SUCCESS IT IS NOW!

I BLOODY LOVE YOU! IF I COULD SWEAR, I WOULD REPLACE THAT BLOODY WITH A CURSE BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOOOOOOVEEEEE YOUUUUU!!!!!

image

 

This bond we have now is unbreakable. 

Gosh, you guys make me wanna cry. There are just so many of you who are just so wonderful and ugh, I'm tearing up.

I need to go now before I start crying in an ugly manner.

 

I've decided to start properly editting my fanfic. Nothing will change, just need to re-read like I should have done months ago!

 

Again, Thank you and I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

image