o7

Project Wedding

Did I hear that clearly? He—he just asked me to kiss him. I was seriously now considering the possibility that he was an escaped patient from a nearby mental institute because why in the world would he just demand for a kiss like that?

“Hyesu? Did you hear what I said?” Kris asked when he got no response from me. I cleared my throat awkwardly, realising my eyes were getting drier as they were wide open in shock.

“Oh, I heard you” I reassured, taking a step to the side so he wouldn’t be in front of me; I couldn’t think straight with his gorgeous face in view. Unluckily for me, he took a step sideways too, aligning us once again.

“Why would you want me to...to dothat to you?” I asked with great confusion whilst trying to remain calm and casual. He grinned for a second before gesturing his head to the group of girls who had come in. 

“They’ve been following me all day. I just want to end my evening peacefully” Kris explained with an expression that was hard to say no to. How do I get myself into these things? It truly astounds me.

I began spluttering nonsense, “Huh, that’s a fine a reason and all but you know, Min—no not her—Chanyeol’s available for that kind of stuff. It’ll steer all girls away”

I mentally slapped myself for that response. See, my thoughts are already getting muddled up because of him. The nerve of it all. He pursed his lips tightly as if trying to stop a burst of laughter coming through.

I sighed softly to regain the little bit of composure I had, “Look Kris, I don’t think you’ve thought this through clearly” I tried to persuade and hide my nervousness. His lips lifted up wondrously into a smirk. I glanced away from his face, blinking the image out of my head.

“How about I give you another bowl of ice-cream, on the house?” I offered, lifting up the metal ice-cream scooper in my hand to reason with him.

“Hyesu” he said in a low voice that made me squeal inside. His voice rumbled in the smoothest way. “Hyesu” he said once again, finding amusement in the state of shock my face was in. His body leaned slightly further over the counter between us and his face was dangerously getting closer to mine.

I heard short gasps, most probably from the group of girls and from the corner of my eye, there was Min and Chanyeol at a table watching what our next move would be.

“Will this be your first?” Kris asked courteously. I scrunched up my nose, finally comprehending that there was very little distance between us and I wasn’t moving at all.

“Do I look like a nun to you? I remarked. His face broke into a smile and he made a small sound of laughter. With his face so close, it was easy to see the way his eyes crinkled up and his cheeks rose.

I quickly asked, “What about you?” to stop myself from staring too much. His face became serious again, “With this face, of course not”

Subconsciously, I rolled my eyes. He could be a real narcissistic prince.

“So how about it?” Kris asked. He closed up the distances between our faces so that his lips were a mere breath away from mine. My knees were already verging on collapsing altogether and maybe, just maybe I was slightly scared of what would happen next.

“Erm...I didn’t agree so stop moving” I feebly mumbled. “I think it’s a bit too late for that” he replied, tilting his head for better access.

The contour of his lips locked in fittingly with mine briefly for a moment; my stomach twisted and fluttered with just that small contact. He pulled his head back for a split second before pressing his lips back on to my lips. I was completely oblivious to my surroundings now.

Our lips began moving along with each other as his tongue swiped out sneakily to at my lower lip. He tugged softly at my lower lip, nibbling playfully as the kiss became hotter with each movement of our lips.

Kris brought up a hand, placing it on the back of my neck, keeping me in place and deepening the kiss further. My breathing was hitching up but I didn’t want this feeling to end.

His sharp tongue sought its way through my lips and into my mouth, meeting up with my own. A small whimper elated from me as soon as his hot muscle slowly massaged mine.

As much as I didn’t want to, I placed my hands on his shoulders and reluctantly pushed him back to breathe was once again. Although it made little impact; we broke off the kiss but his face was still close to me.

My eyes glanced at Chanyeol and Min; their jaws had dropped significantly and the state of their faces was laughable if I weren’t still experiencing the after feeling of the kiss; Kris’ lips against mine. Oh what heaven!

My heart had simply melted like cotton candy.

There was a sound like a phone ringing. Kris shuffled around in his pocket, bringing out his cell. He stared at the screen for a moment then looking at me. He gave me a smile, “I need to take this...”

I blinked rapidly and nodded quickly, “Er, I think inventory needs to be checked” I said quickly, making  a fast dash to the back of the shop, away from Kris and the grilling I would get from Min any second now.

Without even a second thought, I opened up the refrigerator and leaned my back against it, sighing in content. My face had reddened up and my skin felt like it was on fire.  Few seconds later, Min came thundering through. I could already imagine the guilty look on my face.

She was grinning like a fool, in almost a smug way, “Oh my god, you little ! You spend all this time calling me one but here you here, Kris’ face away!”

I buried my face in my hands. My cheeks were darkening in colour in embarrassment. “It was not how it looked like. I...it just...” I sighed loudly, “There are no excuses for what I did and frankly, I do not regret one second of it”

I bit down on my lower lip to suppress the cheesy grin that was fighting its way to show. Min came over and punched my shoulder, “Aw, Hyesu’s bagged herself a boyfriend and it’s barely been a week back to school”

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever. It’s only a matter of time before Chanyeol confesses his undying love to you” I said dramatically.

Min’s eyes grew larger. “What? Did he tell you he would?!” she said in a panicked voice. I chuckled lightly and shook my head, “It’s okay Min, calm down”

 

The next morning, I was casually walking through school, turning through hallways to get to my next lesson.

Reaching the next turn, casually, I walked round to be met by a displeasing image that made me turn back and hide.

I snuck my head round secretly and scoffed lightly. Kris stood against the lockers with a type of girl that would have her bedroom decorated with rainbows. I blew out a puff of air up at my fringe and rolled my eyes. They were giggling and being incredibly touchy with each other.

What a stupid horse, I cursed in my head. I decided to carry on with my journey to my next lesson, not giving Kris a second glance.

I may have seemed unbothered, but it didn’t mean that seeing him like that didn’t hurt just a tiny bit. I shook my head out the stupid nonsense cloud I was in. I wasn’t going to think of that guy ever again. Nope! Never! Absolutely not!

---------------------------------------

xD Lying is bad Hyesu!!!

:P

I've been slightly busy watching Heartstings! I LOVE THAT DRAMA!!!! YONGHWA FOR SHINHYE!!!! ♥

Okay, my spazz is over~

I made a slight reference [lyric] to the Heartsting OST in here, the song Park Shinhye sings! I love that line~

Can you find it? huh huh??

 

I'm high, ignore me XD