18

Project Wedding

 

 “Hi, I’m Woo Jiho” he smiled politely, eyes still scanning each face in the classroom. Our teacher pointed out to him that he could sit wherever he liked, however the only empty seat was in front of mine and Kris’ desk.

It was safe to say that he was very good looking and his hair was a slight brown mess. He sat down and turned almost immediately, flashing a grin.

I blinked at the abruptness and slowly smiled back.

“Hi I’m Zico” he introduced once again, “You are?”

I frowned momentarily, “Hyesu...you said you’re name was Woo Jiho.” I was honestly quite confused by the sudden change of his name.

Jiho gave a sheepish grin, “It’s a nickname my friends used to call me at my old school”

His eyes wondered to Kris and he gave Kris the same friendly smile. “Hi”

Kris’ eyes looked blank for a moment and he nodded slightly, “Hey I’m Kris”

Jiho folded his arms onto of the back rest of his chair, “Is that a nickname too?”

I watched Kris’ reaction. His head moved back a tiny bit as if finding the will inside him not to scoff. “No, it’s a middle name”

Jiho nodded, “Okay,” he turned to me again, “Is it okay if I tag along with you for lunch? I don’t really know where everything is and this school is big”

I nodded quickly, offering my services as a good student, “Of course”

Jiho looked at Kris once more, “Will you be joining us?”

Kris’ eyes flashed with wariness and he reluctantly answered, “No”

Jiho smiled anyway at his response, “Alright.”

That was the last thing he said before turning back around and waiting for the teacher to come back with his text book and other resources he needed to catch up with that class.

Kris looked down and scribbled away in his notepad. His jaw was set rigidly making it look sharp and defined. His eyebrows almost met at the middle and chewed slowly at his bottom lip.

I wonder what his problem is. I rolled my eyes and nudged him to gain his attention. He turned his head to look at me, face blank as ever.

“Are you alright?” I asked. Kris managed to smile, “Yeah, why do you ask?”

I shrugged. “You seem down”

Kris shrugged as well and smirked sneakily, “You stare at me too much”

My eyes snapped at him and glared as my hand lashed out to smack his shoulder, “Shut up. I do not”

 

Lunch soon came and as I had promised earlier, I showed Jiho to the cafeteria and we met up with Min. I introduced them to each other and then we were all eating. We learnt a lot about Jiho and how he had loved from almost the other side of the country so his family could be closer to his grandparents.

“I’m going to throw this in the bin” Jiho announced, getting up from his seat and walking away. Min turned her body to face me. “Well you move on fast don’t you?” she mocked. I threw her a scowl and flicked her arm, “He’s new and asked me to take him to the lunch hall”

Min gave me a stern look, “Is that all it is? I mean look at him, he, my friend, is mighty fine”

I looked at Jiho as he started to return.

I quickly whispered, “Yeah, but not Kris hot”

Is tuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes. We ended up laughing for a second.

Jiho sat down on the table again and grinned, “What’s so funny?”

Min waved her hand, “Oh nothing important.”

Jiho nodded and let the subject go. His eyes lit up for a second in curiousness. “Er Min, there’s a weird guy coming your way”

Min looked to where he was looking and saw Chanyeol bouncing towards our table while dragging an annoyed and refusing Kris.

Min frowned, “He’s not weird” she whined, “Just energetic”

Jiho raised his hands in surrender, “Right, got it”

“Hi Min” Chanyeol waved enthusiastically. Kris grumbled a hello directed to all of us. Chanyeol settled on the round table next to Min and they started whispering and gossiping about God knows what. Kris rolled his eyes and decided to sit down as well.

He was position in front of me while Jiho was beside me and Kris with somewhat distance.

“Hi again” Jiho greeted Kris while the latter just nodded and stared down at his phone in his hand.

Jiho looked at me with a questioning look. I merely shrugged and kicked, well not too hard, Kris’ leg under the table. He looked up for a second and looked back down.

Well, some friend you are Kris. Do not ignore me!

I kicked him again under the table, just a bit harder. He looked up again and raised an eyebrow as if challenging me to make another move.

I raised my leg again and hit him. It felt strangely good to do so. I probably should do it more often.

“Hyesu. Stop” he said in a low voice. I looked at him defiantly. I brought a chip from my plate and threw it at him and watched it bounce off his shoulder.

Kris looked at his shoulder, his jaw rotated slowly as his eyes met mine, intimidating but exciting at the same time.

I pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing but a blip of a giggle escaped.

“Yah” he scolded. His fingers brought a couple of green peas from Chanyeol’s plate, who complained excessively, and threw them in my direction. As much as I tried to dodge them, some fell onto my lap.  I frowned and before I could throw something else at him Jiho interrupted us.

“Are you two going out?”

Kris stopped and so did I, staring at each other square in the face. I nervously laughed while Min and Chanyeol looked from each face on the table.

“No” I replied. Jiho looked at Kris and then me before nodding, “So there’ll be no guy complaining if I ask you to show me around town tomorrow?”

I tore my eyes away from a quiet Kris and looked at Jiho, “I guess not. Alright then, I’ll show you around”


BYE GUYS 

HI LADIES

MMMMWAAA! 

 

There were A LOT of names to go through and in the end it was between Kai, Myunsoo, Zico or Daehyun. And Zico seems right for this role. He's blunt and will challenge Kris in the following chapters

 

thank you  to all the new subscribers! I'm really glad you guys are liking my fanfic!