o5

Project Wedding

“Want it?” he said, “Come and get it”

My eyes widened at the idea Kris had presented and I was pretty sure my mouth was agape, staring at the other guy who was obviously delighted with my reaction.

I looked up at the piece of paper. It was full of all my contacts I had written down. I spent ages and ages looking for the perfect venues, florist, caterers and more for my future wedding. Everything I had found out was written there and I wasn’t going to let this come in the way of me having the perfect wedding.

I inwardly scoffed. He was supposed to be a part of it as well!

It was no secret that Kris was very much taller than me and with his hand stretching up higher; it didn’t help me in any sort of way.

I puffed my cheeks, whining inwardly, “This is an unfair advantage you have! You’re so much taller than me” I reached up my hand towards the paper as a demonstration. I was even standing on my toes, “See, I can’t reach so give me it”

He laughed as I struggled to even grasp the paper a tiny bit. Of course he wouldn’t listen to my order.

I ended up bending my knees and jumping up like a little kid reaching out of candy. Kris chortled louder, retracting his arm back each time I made a lunge for the paper, and stepping back, going round in a circle.

Pfft, what a bully.

“Come on, give it back” I cried out, re thinking using the term ‘’ in case it would mean I never get my paper back.

“And I thought this school would be no fun” He muttered aloud.

We were now close to a bench and I took my chance to get back my paper. With determination, I hopped up onto the bench and jumped up and grabbed the paper out of Kris’ hands, landing back on the bench.

“Hah, I got it!” I triumphantly announced. I looked at him, who had his arms crossed over his chest, head tilted, looking at me.

“Er Hyesu, you should probably take a look at where you’re standing” Kris advised.

Blinking, I looked down and realised that my feet were resting dangerously on the edge of the bench.  Why does this have to happen to me?

I panicked! I managed to lose my footing and was now trying to regain my balance while standing on one foot and the other leg swaying in the air. My arms were flailing around, trying to make sure that I wouldn’t fall.

“Steady on!” Kris warned, cautiously putting his hands out as if it would help. God, men are becoming useless as the years go by.

I admit that my balance is terrible. I lose my footing on stable ground for no reason at all and now I was sure that I was going to fall flat on my face. Not an ideal situation to be in front of your crush is it?

“Aaah! Falling!” I frantically said in alarm.

My feet absolutely left the bench and my body ungracefully fell forward. Right on Kris!!

I heard him groan beneath him in what seemed to be pain as we collided with the ground. Well, he collided with the ground. Without even thinking about it, I scrambled up onto my feet, not daring to even look at him.

Kris coughed slightly, almost scoffing at the fact that this just happened, “Well, you’re heavier than you look”

My face feigned disbelief and I gasped at the insult. “Hey! That is mean and so not true!”

He looked directly at me, smirking in a vain way to soften me up. But it didn’t work of course, because the fool called me heavy!! The nerve!

“Alright alright, I apologise. Just help me up please” Kris held out a hand and I easily slipped mine into his and tried to pull him up (whilst trying to suppress the immense emotions I was feeling about him holding my hand). But every time I did, he tugged at my arm with more force, making me stumble a little.

“What the hell? Stop doing that” I demanded. Kris’ body shook in laughter as he continued to pull at my hand, not allowing me to pull him off the ground at all.

Kris laughed once again, “It’s not my fault you can’t life me up” he defended.

I huffed out in annoyance, “Fine, I won’t then anymore!” I tried to remove my hand from his grip but he refused to let me go. “Let me go Kris! Let me go, let me go!” I said quickly, shaking my hand to try and release it.

Stupid Kris just kept smiling and chuckling at me.

He gave my hand another tug and I fell upon him once again. His arms secured themselves around my waist to make I wouldn’t get away so easily this time.

This was not the situation I wanted and by now, people were noticing us and pointing, not to mention Min was laughing her head off. Let’s hope that sandwich gets choked on.

I slammed my hands on either side of Kris out of anger, “What do you think you’re doing? I suggest you let me go right now”

Kris smiled, “Or what?”

Damn him. What could I do to the guy that I was going to marry? I wasn’t going to make him sterile for the rest of his life by kicking his balls otherwise I’d have no children. And I wouldn’t want to scar that pretty face.

I sighed loudly, “Fine fine, you’ve had your fun now let me go now”

His arms instantly released me and i jumped back onto my feet.

“I’d kick you right about now” I commented, “but I’ll be the bigger person here”

I walked away quickly from Kris and made my way back to a cackling Min.

“Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! Look at your face; I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between you and a tomato” Min laughed out in a very loud voice.

I groaned in irritation and resumed eating my lunch, listening to Min go on and on about the show that was put on my Kris and I.

“Aw, don’t be mad Hyesu. It was really cute” she comforted. I rolled my eyes, “Whatever, he’s so weird”

“That’s a good thing then. You and he are weird hence go perfectly together” She said, sniggering softly.

 

Kris walked down the corridor when someone called out his name.

Chanyeol came thundering down the halls, catching up with him, “Kris, let’s gets some ice cream after school yeah? I’m so hungry”

Kris shook his head, spinning a silver chain around his finger, “Ice cream isn’t exactly filling”

“Of course it is!” Chanyeol begged to differ. He noticed the chain in Kris’ hand, “What’s that?”

“Oh, this, it’s just Hyesu’s necklace. Dropped on me when she fell on me” Kris said casually, like it was an everyday thing.

“Aren’t you going to give it back?” Chanyeol asked.

“Of course. I’m just waiting for the right moment” Kris smiled.

---------------------------

Had a slight delay when updating but it's here now!

Expect an amazing chapter next time I update!!!!