Thank You Guys So Much TwT

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

Thank you thank you thank you for letting me finally reach 100 subscribers T.T It made me so happy I forgot my homework -_- Anyways here's a long chapter. Next chappie will be the party ^^

Sehun’s POV:

Wait a minute… did that guy just say party on Saturday? As in this Saturday? As in the Saturday we planned on spending with Jin Ah to get to know her better? Nuh uh bro I don’t care if you knew her first or if she looks like she’s hyperventilating in front of you. EXO-K made plans first! True she didn’t know about those plans… but still!

Thehun was going to have little word with this Wonton head. I don’t really care about Jin Ah but I do care about my schedule which I had so graciously changed in order to make time for her.

“Hyungs I think this guy just invited her to a party on Saturday,” I told them.

“No way! He can’t do that! We so called Saturday!” Chanyeol hyung whispered loudly.

Jung Shin or whatever his name was looked at his watch and got up abruptly. “I gotta go Jin Jin see you Saturday!” he looked like he’d die if he didn’t get to his destination.

“Jin Jin?” Kai hyung asked amused. Jin Ah however looked a little red in the face from embarrassment.

“I’m sorry I left without telling you guys Jung Jin is an old friend of mine…That’s also why he calls me Jin Jin…,” she explained.

“So there’s a party on Saturday? I’m not sure if your grandfather would approve,” Suho hyung made it seem like it was a bad idea to go. Yes Suho hyung use your jedi mind trick powers.

“Actually my grandfather would love it if I would go… This isn’t the first one I’ve been invited to. Usually I would say no but since it’s Jung Jin’s birthday that day I can’t miss it,” Jin Ah looked so sincere it was hard to try and convince her that we had already booked that day. She seemed so happy. But I don’t know… Something about that guy seemed off. He didn’t seem like the type that would just go up to a girl like Jin Ah and chat her up, much less invite her to his party.

“What we were trying to say Jin Ah is that we had sort of wanted you to come to a park so you could meet one of our friends. We thought you might like meeting her since she’s a really nice person and hopefully through her we’d get to know each other better,” Kai put on his sad face and all bets were off. There was no way she’d be able to say no to that face.

“Well…I guess it wouldn’t hurt to go with you guys in the morning… But during the night time I have to be at the party,” Jin Ah gave in just like I said she would. I still didn’t like the idea of her going to that party though.

“Sweet,” Kai flashed a smile and I think she was hyperventilating again. Kai wasn’t known as the y maknae for nothing I guess.

TIME SKIP / Jin Ah’s POV:

I felt happy that for at least today I would be busy. Which was rare. When I said I was busy it usually meant I was studying. I studied my off for one reason and one reason alone. I couldn’t compare to my sister in looks. I didn’t have her many talents. I didn’t have her appealing personality. All I had was the ability to keep up with her in studies. I was always better than her at that. Even if it came to her naturally, I worked my off to make sure that I was always ahead of her. She’s twenty one and she just got her bachelor’s degree while technically I’m supposed to be graduating high school soon I already have three year of credit for my bachelor’s degree meaning I could catch up to my sister in less than a year.

It made me beyond happy knowing I wouldn’t have to be in her shadow. It was one thing I hated. I love my sister I really do but I hate being compared to her all the time. From the moment we were born I was compared to her. I wasn’t as pale as her. My head wasn’t as round as hers. I wasn’t as tall as her. It was that way as we got older too. Everyone always used to tell my sister how pretty she was and I knew they weren’t lying but when they said it to me I could hear they didn’t mean it. I didn’t ever bother trying to look pretty in fear that I wouldn’t be as pretty as my sister and end up being ridiculed.

It wasn’t just that. The so called “friends of mine” that were the rest of the children of the elitists loved my sister. As for me I was their jester. Their object of fun. Jung Jin oppa and a few others were nice to me, but that was mainly because my sister was their boss.

There were a few that I knew would stick with me to the end but they weren’t here. Those were the friends whom I cherished most in the world. They never question my appearance and they didn’t care if I wasn’t perfect like my grandfather wanted me to be. They liked me the way I was and for that I would always love them.

My grandfather stopped at nothing to make things perfect. He’d always wanted his grandchildren to be perfect so I’m sure he hated me. That’s probably why he spent more time with my sister and his trainees/ artists than he would ever spend on me since they were perfect.

These EXO characters that were trying to get to know me and supposed to be my guides, I’m sure that they were aiming for perfection as well. I don’t know if they really cared about me or if they were doing it because they were told to, even though I’m pretty sure it’s the latter, it felt pretty nice knowing I had six good looking guys who were beyond talented looking out for me.

I sighed as I saw on a park bench waiting for those guys to arrive.

This was boring. I had to prepare for the party tonight.

“Jin Ah!” I heard a voice call out and I turned to see Baekhyun, I think that was his name, run towards me.

“We brought a friend,” Kai said pulling the hand of a very pretty lady out in front of him.

“Um hello I’m Kim Hana,” she held her hand out to me and I had a feeling I could trust her.

Chanyeol, D.O., and Baekhyun’s smiles were almost too painful to look at.

“So why don’t you two get to know each other while we go for a nice jog,” Suho breathed in the air forcing me and Hana together.

“But I wanted to-,” Baekhyun protested.

“No but’s,” Suho grabbed Baekhyun’s collar and dragged him for running.

“Bye guys,” D.O. said before waving.

“Bye noonas! See you soon!” Sehun waved too as he ran off catching up to Suho.

It got kind of awkward when it was just to the two of us.

“So…,” she began. “How’s life?”

Ugh… a very generic question. They bored me, “Good I suppose.”

She sighed. “Mine isn’t too great right now… I’m being forced into to doing something I don’t want to.”

“What might that be?” I asked sort of curious.

“Well I’m being paid to see a patient of mine that’s uncooperative. She won’t respond to anything I do or say! It’s so frustrating,” Hana made exaggerated movements.

“Are you a doctor?” she didn’t look that old.

“No. I’m a psychiatrist,” she said with a smile then she put her hands on my shoulders. “Whatever you do don’t pick it as a career. It . You have to deal with a ton of people who have the wrong sorts of problems.”

That made me laugh. Who knows maybe it was a good thing I met her. Slowly as we walked she explained to me her life story and somehow she got me into to telling mine. After a while I didn’t realize it had been three hours that we’d spent here.

“Oh my god it’s already two!” she said looking at the time. “I’m so sorry Jin Ah! I really have to get going. But I hope I can see you very soon. It really was very nice meeting you.” I blushed. It warmed my heart to know that someone cared about me genuinely.

“It’s alright Hana unnie. I know you’re busy you can go,” I waved at her as she left.

I didn’t notice the EXO boys had come back all drenched in sweat.

“So how did it go?” Suho asked.

“It went well,” I said. “Now take me home.” I really had to get home. The party was at six and I only had four hours to get ready. Yes I know for some of you four hours is a long time but for someone like me four hours was never enough time. “Oh yeah one more thing,” I wanted to repay them for helping me make a friend. “I’m inviting you guys to the party tonight so dress nicely.” I said as I walked off to the van. I turned back only for a second to see their shocked faces. I laughed to myself as I skipped happily.

D.O.’s POV:

I was beyond shocked that Jin Ah invited us to the party. I didn’t know things would progress this well so fast.

At that moment I received an email and so did the other members. It was from Hana.

“I’ve figure out her condition. Jin Ah suffers from severe inferiority complex. Most cases aren’t too hard to solve. You guys have to work with her and boost her moral. Oh yeah and make sure nothing gets in her way to make her feel bad about herself. I hope you all remembered what I said about depression. Jin Ah is a kind and bright person but if she’s pushed one more step she’s going to slip. Please take good care of her. ~ Hana”

tumblr_m3rh1nRSwV1qelkfpo2_250.gif I love you guys ^^