Destination: Russia

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

Lame title last update in a while T.T I'm really really sorry if I don't update T.T Forgive me T.T

 

Chen’s POV:

Fangirls… they act like they’ve never seen a good looking person before. Thankfully though Korean fangirls are slightly better thanks to the excessive amounts of KPOP bands there are. It that we hadn’t even debuted yet and they had began stalking us… Why did Suho call us out again?

Oh yeah that’s right… another stupid girl we have to deal with… aish. What goes through Soo Man sajang nim thinking? I, Kim Jong Dae, think he’s wasting our time sometimes like now. If his granddaughter has problems why doesn’t he get professionals? A bunch of trainees who need to focus on their training aren’t going to be very helpful to him.

Today our “guardian”, Suho, intends on taking us to a friend of Jin Ah’s to go see what we can do and where we can go to help her friend out. I get he’s trying to get her to get better so we can debut faster… I respect that in all honesty but my question is why did he drag me here? We had decided that not all twelve of us would be going because that would be rude to dump a person with twelve guests. So only six of us were going to go but it might have been more helpful to bring Chanyeol since he’s friendly. Or Baekhyun the moodmaker. Luhan or Sehun would have also been good to bring along. Hell even Lay or Tao despite the way they were on the outside they were super nice.

But no… it had to be me, Suho, Kris, Xuimin, Kai, and D.O. I already knew the moment I saw who all was going that we were screwed. Suho, Kris, and Kai all had very abrasive personalities. They all liked to take charge of a situation. The three of them would be mentally battling it out for who takes charge but in the end we all know it’s going to be Xuimin gege since he is the oldest out of all of us.

I was so glad when we got off that stupid bus and arrived in a more remote location.

“Whoa…,” Kai said. “It’s even more impressive in the day time.”

I have to admit. This place was nice. I really had no idea that places like this existed in Korea. Maybe in China if you went to the rich districts but never in Korea.

Suho approached the door and pushed a call button.

“Um Sae Rin sshi. We came to see you about Jin Ah,” he said to the machine and the gates swung open.

A really pretty girl opened the door. Maybe this visit wouldn’t be so bad after all.

“This way please,” she led us to a dining room. “I normally insist my guests eat food here before they leave.” Sae Rin snapped her fingers and pretty waitresses brought out trays of food for us. “Now that we’re all settled mind telling me what exactly brought you here?”

Suho, Kai, and Kris explained the whole thing while interrupting each other. I could almost feel the tension in the air as they spoke. It was quite fun actually seeing them argue without having an actual argument.

For a while though our hostess didn’t speak. She kept drinking her soup while looking at them seriously.

*squeak. squeak. squeak.* I heard a sound like baby footsteps running about. I turned my head to see a toddler now seated on Sae Rin’s lap eating from her bowl with a baby spoon. I never thought I’d say this but it was super adorable.

“This is Mason my nephew,” she  said when she noticed me staring and I quickly turned. “Say hello Mason.” She commanded the baby and I had to look.

“Annyongatheo,” he said with a lisp as he bowed slightly. The lisp reminded so much of Sehun’s. But sorry maknae it looked way cuter on a baby.

“About your plan. I’ll support you,” she said.

“Yes!” Kai and Suho cheered but I had a feeling there was more to it.

“But on one condition,” Sae Rin said and I felt a surge of pride. I mentally smirked knowing how I was right and they were not.

“What might that be?” D.O. asked speaking up after a while of being silent.

“You’ll have to let me come along with you of course,” she smiled at us. “And another request…”

“Go on,” Xuimin gege who had also kept to himself spoke up.

“Well… usually when she feels down she watches a ton of variety shows… her favorite is Running Man so far…,” Sae Rin looked at us with pleading eyes.

“What you want us to get her on the set of Running Man?” I asked then I immediately wanted to duck tape my mouth shut because what I said could have ruined this whole plan. And if I did I would never hear the end of it.

Thankfully Sae Rin just laughed. “No I want you guys to enact a game of Survival Race.”

I thought about it and it seemed like a fun idea. Plus it would help us pick out who the best and strongest member of EXO was.

“First of all though I think I should tell you where we are going,” Sae Rin smiled as she paused to build up suspense. “We’re going to Moscow!”

Wait what? Please repeat that… did she just say Moscow? As in Russia? We don’t know any Russian! Hell Kris can speak 4 languages but Russian isn’t one of them !

“Why Moscow?” Kris asked saying what we were all thinking.

“Jin Ah has someone there whom she needs to meet that and the person whom we’re going to meet may know exactly how to cheer her up,” Sae Rin said.

And so it was decided… EXO was going to Russia…