Bleeding Love

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

As promised here's your full update ^^ Will see you guys tomorrow hopefully ^^ Love you all very very much ^^

Jin Ah’s POV/ Flashback to about 4pm:

The first thing I had to fix was my hair. It was absolute mess when I took it out of my braids. It would take a good thirty minutes of combing to get it to calm down. I picked out the only dress that seemed suitable for the tonight which was the long sleeved red dress/coat my unnie gave me for Christmas last year.

Imported_Picture_wwwwholesale7_web-large

When my hair seemed acceptable I put it into two pig tails and let them flow out. I gave myself a quick glance in the mirror. I seemed to look pretty okay.  Oooo! I couldn’t wait for tonight! Jung Jin had noticed me at the mall and he’d actually invited me personally! Usually I got those invites by email which was lame…

Jung Jin was always so nice to me! Right from day one! He’d always been sweet to me no matter what other people said or did… I really really really like him. Possibly even love him…

Jin_Ah_web-large_medium.jpg

I picked up my favorite bear given to me by my grandpa. It was the only gift from my grandfather I liked. Every other so called “gift” he’d tried to give me always included me changing some part of myself. Did he really hate how I was that much? Oh well he would just have to live with me like it or not!

“Alright Pabu this is my big night! I think tonight I’m going to confess to Jung Jin.” I know it was strange to consol a stuffed bear but I didn’t have that many friends on hand. I sighed as I put him down. As if he’d ever reply to me and give me the encouragement I needed.

I decided to call a friend of mine about it. Yes I do have real friends who are actual people. They just are always roaming around.

“Hello you have reached the voicemail for 003-0-,” I cut the stupid voicemail alert off. My friend had decided she would be busy when I needed her big time. Oh she was going to hate herself for this later.

“Madam the car is ready,” my butler called from outside my door.

“Be right there,” I answered as I grabbed my purse, checked myself one last time, and headed out the door.

It was around six when we left and about seven thirty when we got there. It seemed like a very normal and boring party. People were quietly chatting about business with each other in small little groups. Jung Jin looked beyond handsome in his suit. I think because I was staring too much he turned in my direction and approached me.

Imported_Picture_30mediatumblr_web-large

“Jin Ah!” he hugged me. “You made it! I thought you wouldn’t come!” he looked absolutely delighted to see me. That made my heartbeat go into a very fast paced and erratic tempo.

“H-hey Jung Jin,” I said breaking the hug though I really didn’t want to. “I brought you a gift.” I handed him a bag which held the jacket that I’d bought at the mall when he’d invited me. I knew he loved it because it was his favorite brand.

“You really shouldn’t have,” he said taking the jacket out and eyeing. He looked at it in awe. “I’d wanted this one for a really long time. Thanks Jin Jin.” He hugged me again making me blush to the shade of a strawberry. I had to remind myself to breathe because apparently I was holding my breath.

“Jung Jin,” Mr. Won called out to him. Jung Jin gave me a sorry look then he went to his father.

I smiled as he walked away from me. It made me happy just being near him. Having his attention meant everything to me.

I went to the restroom to wash my hands. It was time to hit the buffet table.

“Oh lookie here,” I heard a snarky voice say. When I looked up from my plate I was looking at the face of the plastic from hell.

tumblr_m2nvi4yYRu1qbsd4uo1_500.jpg

“Hello Baekha,” I said before plopping a chocolate covered strawberry in my mouth.

“Chet. You honestly think we’re on terms to be speaking in a friendly way?” she just had to pick a fight with me. I hated that… mostly because I couldn’t fight worth .

“Then how do you want me to address you?” Curse my kind nature. I can’t be mean to anyone. At least not intentionally.

“Come one don’t you have any back bone?” she rolled her eyes at me.

“I do have back bone. It’s the reason I’m able to currently stand,” I couldn’t make a comeback but at least this seemed somewhat sassy.

Baekha just shook her head and walked away to her group of plastic friend who’d all gotten everything about themselves changed. Ever since we were kids those guys have been using me as their personal punching bag and their presence here today was the only thing that worried me.

I sat at a table to finish what I had put on my plate. I sat alone looking down at my food as I ate until I felt someone sit next to me.

I looked up to see a friend of mine, Kim Min Seok, sit next to me.

Imported_Picture_3bpblogspotco_web-large

“Hey Jin Jin,” he said as he pulled out his camera and snapped a shot of me looking right at him.

“Not fair,” I pouted. Photography was his life. I swear if his camera were a human he’d marry it.

“Life’s not fair,” he stuck his tongue out at me. Min Seok was Jung Jin’s cousin so I’m sure the Won family had invited him to take pictures of the party.

I saw Jung Jin walk up on stage to say something and I wondered what.

“Alright everyone it’s 8pm! Which mean all the adults meaning our parents and grandparents must leave the party hall now,” he announced.

Wait what? This was an unsupervised party? My sister and grandfather would eat my head if they knew this… Well maybe not my grandfather but definitely my sister. She wanted me to remain the pure baby angel that she called me.

All the adults left the party hall and the lights had been dimmed. The tables had been moved and the bar was now operational. A DJ was at the stage blasting the latest KPOP and American top forty hit songs.

This made me want to go hide in a hole. I hated parties like this. They were exactly the sort of place that I had decided firmly as a child I would never go to.

I sat there in a corner for about thirty minutes until Jung Jin took my hand.

“Come on Jin Jin,” he seemed slightly intoxicated. He turned twenty one today so I guess it was okay for him to do so. “Don’t be a spoil sport and dance with me.” He smiled down at me and I didn’t know what to do when he pulled me onto the dance floor. I hated the people gyrating around me. They were basically how would my friend put it, “ing with their clothes on”. I tried to give Jung Jin a look telling him I really didn’t want to be here right now but I don’t think he got the message because he simply made some space for us to dance and he put on a tango song. He spun me around as if I were made of nothing. And then I felt something fall on my head. It was the punch bowl. Due to the impact I’d fallen onto the floor only to be cushioned by the shards of broken glass that the punch bowl had left.

Everyone was laughing. Especially Baekha who I’m sure was the cause of all this. But what really hurt was seeing Jung Jin laugh along with them. I felt hot tears roll down my face not from the pain of the glass which had cut me in several places but the pain of losing a love I never really had. If I bled to death here I wouldn’t have cared. Judging by how people treated me I was better off dead.