Ski Trip Part 1

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

I haven't updated in a while because I was a bit busy with prep work on other things ^.^ Sorry...

Kris’s P.O.V. :

After Jin Ah left the room we all decided it was best to migrate back to our rooms. Thankfully they were right next to each other and had doors that connected two rooms so all twelve of us sat in the room Suho and D.O. were sharing.

“So…what are we going to do about Jin Ah’s problem?” Chanyeol asked trying to sneak a sip of Suho’s coffee but he just got his hand smacked. The boys all gave him blank looks.

“Oh come on! Not one of you has an idea?” he pouted. “Lousy friends you are…”

“Chanyeol-ah I think everyone is a bit tired right now. How about we go get some rest?” I tried to persuade after I noticed half the members nodding off.

“That’s sounds great! Now everybody get out of my room,” Suho herded his chodings out the door and the EXO-M members knew that the moment I flicked my head to the door it was time to march out.

“Have fun Kyungsoo,” Xiumin shouted before shutting the door abruptly behind all of us. I raised my eyebrow.

“He makes it too easy,” the elder shrugged so I just laughed it off.

In the morning we all got up and met back up in Chanyeol and Kai’s room. Of course it wasn’t the cleanest place to be so D.O. and Xiumin just gave the two angry looks as they began to clean up the room.

“Don’t you ever clean up after yourselves!” Kyungsoo’s face was red with anger.

“Oh my god!” Tao said and we all snapped our heads to him. He looked up at us as though he had an epiphany. “I just figured out that today is our last day here…”

Chen threw a pillow at Tao but he caught it and hugged it. “Seriously Tao?” Sehun shook his head.

“He brings up a good point… did you realize we’ve been here three days and we haven’t spent any time with Jin Ah at all?” Lay spoke up surprisingly.

“I know what we can do today!” Baekhyun shouted. “We’ll go to all the places we haven’t been to yet and spend the whole day with Jin Ah!”

“You that as though we weren’t going to do that anyways…,” Luhan commented, squinting his eyes at him.

There was a knock at the door and we all froze. “Are you guys ready yet?” Jin Ah called out to us.

We all sat up and looked around for who to sacrifice to open the door. Eventually we all targeted D.O. who gave us all a look. Uh oh… no dinner tonight…

Finally he opened the door for Jin Ah who looked extra bundled up today.

“Sae Rin is going home early and so are Min Seok and Haewon. I wanted to a couple hours of skiing before our flight this evening. Are you guys game?” she asked fidgeting a bit. I couldn’t really blame her. From what I knew of her personality she was shy and she’d just asked twelve guys who she wasn’t close to, to go skiing with her.

“Sure that sounds wonderful,” D.O. answered with a warm smile. “Right guys?” he turned to us and we felt the burning waves of hatred that were pointed in our direction.

EXO M gave a simple nod while EXO K nodded furiously. After that Jin Ah went to set stuff up for our little ski trip and the rest of us got our stuff ready. All of us had to pack up since we’d be leaving right after our short ski trip.

Sadly there was no limo this time and we had to go in separate vans. We were split between the mature members vs the chodings. So Luhan, D.O., Suho, Chen, Lay, and I were in one van and Bakhyun, Xiumin, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, and Sehun were in the other. Which translates to the peaceful van vs the party bus.

When it came down to it Jin Ah was going to have to pick which van to go in.

“Noona come with us!” Sehun tugged her arm trying to be more open.

“Too bad she’s coming with us,” Suho grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her into our van. Smart move leader nim. I’m pretty sure if Jin Ah had gone on the party bus she would have been overwhelmed at the amount of craziness that goes on.

It was a good two hours before we got there and strangely enough Jin Ah dozed off in the first fifteen minutes. Her head was resting on Suho’s shoulder and the leader tried to make it seem as though he had no reaction but I saw that oh so tiny hint of blush on his face. I smirked as I turned to look at the scenery. It didn’t seem like that many people would be there because I saw no cars moving on the road we took to get there. When we got there however I was shocked to see a good amount of cars.

Most of us piled out of the van except for Suho who was trying his best not to disturb Jin Ah. She stirred from her sleep the moment he was about to lift her and looked at him straight in the face. He turned away and stuttered when he answered her.

“S-so-sorry I woke you,” he jumped out of the van as fast as possible and made his way over to the rest of us.

Lay didn’t look too happy when he saw this and it was strange to see Chen give Suho a weird look as well. I don’t fully understand what the hell is going on but it doesn’t look too good…

Hmmm are you guys up for a double (maybe triple) update today? ;D

tumblr_m66y4qiPiP1r0drtzo1_r1_250.jpg

CL has an ama(Xing) fashion sense XD

tumblr_m65iayVGzf1qa9kplo1_400.gif