Kris's Plan

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

Here's the update and it's probably the last one for a while... sorry guys but I can't seem to keep up with this and my studies T.T I'm really sorry T.T

Suho's POV:

Airports… There is a very very long list of complaints I have about them, but let’s not get into that. Currently I was waiting for a flight to land and hopefully my counterpart’s plan was going to be amazing. Kris despite the image he may give off to some people was a very kind and caring person. On top of that he’s also a very lazy person. It amazes me how he can keep EXO-M so disciplined and here I am suffering with the chodings of EXO-K who don’t know what the word obedience is.

Sehun was jumping up and down at the excitement of being able to see Luhan again. And thinking of that here come the ageyo monster…

“SEHUNNIE!!!” he came running from the exit with his bag.

“LUHAN HYUNG!” Sehun had his arms spread as he ran to hug his best friend.

“Some people never change,” Kai said with a smile as he went up to Xuimin. “Sup hyung?”

“I see you’re doing well kkamjong,” the steam bum smirked at his dongsae who rolled his eyes.

“Chen!” D.O. waved down his friend.

“Kyung Soo,” he greeted formally.

Tao ran to Baekhyun and Chanyeol and they started to chat.

Lay was listening to his eye pod and seemed beyond tired at the moment. We all knew that meant don’t talk to me or I’ll kill you. He was nice guy but when he was sleepy or had just woken up it was not pretty. Until he’d gotten his fill of coffee or gotten himself cleaned up it was better to stay out of his way.

Kris came out of the exit last. He was smiling at me.

“I hope you have what I asked for,” I said with my arm crossed and eye brow raised.

“Is that anyway to greet a friend?”  Kris smiled at me as he held out his hand.

Man there is no use in staying mad at him. He’s so mellow you couldn’t stay mad. I smiled back at him as we did our secret handshake.

“On a more serious note you do have a plan set right?” I asked sort of worried since he’d evaded answering.

Kris just laughed at my worry. “I don’t even know what the plan is for but if you’re going to boost someone’s moral you have to know them somewhat better.”

“Okay so what do you have in mind?” I pressed him for answers but then his face got serious.

“Look Suho I know you’re concerned but right now I’m tired and I want to go home. After I’ve finished freshening up and settling myself I’ll tell you but right now I think I can relate to Lay,” when I looked at his face I was able to see bags under his eyes that make up had hidden away.

I sighed as I grabbed his things and we went to the van. When we got home it was another hour or so until they had all settled down. Lay had freshened up and went to sleep already. Luhan was with Sehun and they were probably talking the whole time in the room Sehun and I share. D.O. and Chen were in the kitchen probably making dinner. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Tao were playing cards. Kai and Xuimin where hogging the TV playing some dance game that was on the Xbox connect.

Kris sure was taking his sweet time taking a shower. After he got out I gave him a bit more time to get himself prepared. Finally he and I sat at the dining table to discuss this formally.

“Now can you tell me?” I asked.

He looked at me and then nodded. “First of all you don’t know Jin Ah well enough to follow through with this but I’m sure you have your ways of finding out what you need to.” I looked at him expectantly. “Since this whole incident happened recently you should take her to a place that comforts her, to a place that she loves. Usually having a change of scenery helps get their mind off what is making them depressed. Afterwards you’ll have to do small things. What most guys don’t realize is sure most girls love bit events and what not but it’s those small little details that they care about. Like say her favorite color or her favorite flavor of ice cream. She’ll notice and usually be touched.” I nodded jotting down his words. “Keep in mind if you want her to open up more you’ll have to give her your trust and you’re going to have to be trusting as well.” Kris got up from his seat and yawned. “I’m tired and going to sleep if you want something more talk to me in the morning about it.”

“Goodnight,” I said as I looked down at everything I wrote. Alright so we were going to have to get her mind off things by taking her on a vacation. That gave me an idea! Hope though the person whom I would be asking for help and financial aid would be willing to help me…