Ohhhh~ Huh? 2

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

 

 

Here it is as promised ^.^ You guys can thank pigrabbitlove for this one X3

Baekhyun's POV:

“Mmmmm-mwoh?!” I yelled jumping out of my seat. “There is no way! Find her a husband? We don’t even know what she likes in a guy!”

Sae Rin rolled her eyes. “Sit down before you hurt yourself. I have everything under control. I’ll send you and other boys that you work with a bunch of guys that I’ve listed out as proper then you’ll pick who you like best within them and try to make Jin Ah love him. Simple.”

That was the dumbest plan I’d ever heard of… “Sure…simple…,” I replied with a very tiny hint of sarcasm.

“Now that we have that settled, let’s go shopping!” she grabbed my hand and dashed off. God this girl! She was making my face red…

We reached the parking lot we were in front of her car again. This time I got to appreciate it from up close. It was gorgeous. I’d always wanted this model.

“Hey are you just going to stand there drooling over it or are you going to get inside?” Sae Ring’s voice turned to steel.

I remembered the way she drives and nearly vomited.

“Can I drive this time?”  I pleaded.

She put a finger on her chin as though in deep though, “No.”

Well here goes nothing I got into the car and buckled up. This time I swear she was driving a hell of a whole lot faster.

“Oh come on stop being such a sissy,” she stood over me as I made gagging motions over a trashcan.

“Easy for you to say…how do you not get whiplash or vertigo while driving like that?” She must have a strong stomach.

“I was a street racer,” Sae Rin said looking away but I could see the expression in her eyes. That sort of anger and sadness didn’t seem to suit her face.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“I’m going to be sixteen in a few weeks’ time. Now if you’re going to stay like that be my guest, but I have shopping to do,” she walked away and I just stared at her. She was only fifteen… What made her feel such a strong feeling of sadness and fury that I’d seen in her eyes? Plus she said she was a street racer. When exactly did she learn to drive?

I left the trash can and chased after her. There were a ton of shops in the mall but surprisingly she wasn’t hard to find at all. Sae Rin was sorting through day dresses when I came up to her. For a while she didn’t talk to me so I decided to break the ice.

“So when did you learn to drive?”

“When I was thirteen,” she didn’t even look at me. By her tone I guess I shouldn’t push my luck and backed away from the topic.

“How about this one?” I pulled out a dress that seemed sort of cute taking the other dress she was looking out of her hands.

Sae Rin looked at it then turned to me with a bright smile, “I was right in picking you for this job.”

For a few seconds I could feel my own heartbeat. What the hell?

After I snapped out of that little trance I realized Sae Rin had already bought the dresses.

“Don’t just stand there we have a ton more to do!” she grabbed my hand and my face felt hot just like last time.

The whole day we’d walked around the whole mall. T-shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, make-up, and shoes.

“One last thing before we’re done,” she said as she checked off what all we had on her list.

“What’s that?” I asked and she pointed to the store in front of us.

I nearly dropped all the bags that I was carrying. “We are NOT going in there!”

“Yes we are,” she walked inside the lingerie store and I just stood outside shaking my head.

“I’m not going,” I crossed my arms and shook my head.

Sae Rin then proceed to drag me into the store and I felt like I was going to die. So much skimpy clothing. I felt so hot it was uncomfortable.

Sae Rin picked on piece of god know what up and showed it to me. “You think Jin Ah’ll like it?”

“First of all I’m a guy. Second of all you know her better than me! And third how the hell do you guys wear that?!” all I could see was string.

“You’re right she won’t like it,” Sae Rin then proceeded to another pile.

“What about this one?” Why? Why was doing this to me?

Was this some sort of punishment?

“How the hell should I know!?” I yelled.

“You’re a guy. Imagine what would look good on her,” just as soon as she said those words my mind tried to picture that image.

“Ewww you your nose is bleeding,” she laughed.

“Whose fault was it to bring me here in the first place?!” I wanted do go crawl in a hole and die at the point.

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajeo ppajeo ppajeo beoryeo baby,” Sae Rin danced as she sang the lyrics.

I had to admit it made me laugh. Plus she was good at it too.

“How about I finish up in here and you go to the food court?” she suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” as long as I got out of the store I was willing to do anything.

When I got to the food court I realized how hungry I was so I bought some ice cream. I bought Sae Rin some ice cream too since she’d been taking me around all day.

“Phew finally,” she popped up from behind me and I nearly dropped both of the bowls. “Aww is that one for me?”

“No! I just wanted two!” I turned away to make sure Sae Rin didn’t pig headed.

“Sure~. Then you won’t mind if I call it quits early? I have somewhere to be. Your manager is already outside waiting for you. Bye then,” she grabbed the other bags off my shoulder and ran off before I even got a chance to give her her ice cream.

Damn now I’m going to look like an idiot walking around with two bowls of ice cream.

“Why do you have two ice cream bowls?” Chanyeol asked when I got in the car.

“This one is for manager hyung,” I handed manager Choi the bowl. At least it went somewhere…

“Yo! Baekhyun you’re back! And you’re still alive!” Xiumin hyung greeted me.

“Yeah yeah… no need to let it get to your head,” I scoffed. “Now I have something important to say.”

“You’re finally coming out of the closet?” Kai asked mischievously.

“You’re one to talk,” I spat at him.

“Let him speak,” Kris glared at Kai and Kai shut up.

“Sae Rin has assigned us with the task of finding Jin Ah a husband.”

Not much in this chapter sorry >_< Next chappie will be more I promise... Have you guys seen Extraodinary Class or Going All Out? If you haven't I have the links so just message me ^.^ (both are eng subbed)

tumblr_m717o2Jo9G1r0bekqo1_500.png

 

tumblr_m6sm5aIVAQ1r52tbjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m78l88lbsI1rtu6x7o3_250.gif

tumblr_m7a7lcH1PS1rski6ho1_1280.jpg