Level 1

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

 

Sorry guys I’m gonna fast forward Level 2 so we can get to the guest stars ^^ You guys have no idea how much I missed updating T.T

Author’s POV ;D :

“Head to Europe Square at 7 if you want to find Jin Ah,” Sehun read aloud to the rest of the member. There were certain hidden clues that were directing to a letter hidden on the third and second floors. It took Luhan about five minutes to figure everything out. If it was someone else perhaps it would have taken them a lot longer.

“What do we do now?” D.O. asked it had only been about twenty minutes with the five of them. They were all in good shape so running around was pretty easy which helped them finish faster.

“I guess we wait for the others to finish,” Xiumin said as he looked over the balcony. On the first floor they could hear a lot of screaming and running. It made him VERY curious.

Chanyeol’s P.O.V.:

From the moment this game started I knew we were ed. First of all Kai was the one that had our “flag” and we all split up after they began chasing us. Kai was good at hiding and all but if he got cornered he was done for. Second of all well I already said it but we all split up so we had no clue where the other person was. Oh yeah and the third reason we were screwed is because we lost a coin toss to decide who gets the weapon. Turns out they all got water guns and who ever got squirted at was out. So far I’d heard a few screams but there wasn’t an announcement saying the game was over so I guessed that Kai was still safe.

Normally I love the fact that I’m really tall but right now I was cursing it because that means it is really hard to find a hiding place. So far twenty minutes went by and I had just been running around hiding in bathrooms. I even thought of hiding in the girl’s restroom but I was too embarrassed even if I knew no girls were in there. These last ten minutes would be the most agonizing for me. With less people for the other team to hunt down and my very obvious hiding locations would give me away in a heartbeat. I knew this was just a game but I’ve never felt so scared in my life.

“There he is!” I heard the one with pink in his hair, JB I think…, yell while pointing to me. Damn I knew standing behind a plant was a stupid idea. I ran as quickly as I could until they were out of sight. Thankfully there was a clothing store that carried Men’s Plus sizes. I hid in the coat section. Ha ha! No one would find me here!

“Hey,” an uninterested voice called out. I screamed and turned my head only to get squirted in the face by Ren of Nu’Est.

I bit my lower lip and gave him the “Really? Did you just do that?” look. “You know you could have squirted my shirt or something.”

“Afraid your make up will run?” he came back at me.

“Kind of yeah,” I nodded.

“Here,” Ren handed me a towel. “You and two other people were the last ones we were looking for. Sorry but I’m going to have to rip your name tag off.”

I sighed as I turned around and pointed to my nametag with my thumb, “Go for it.”

“Nah… you don’t look like you’ve got the flag on you anyways…,” this kid sounded so apathatic. It made the happy virus inside me upset.

He silently took me to where my other members were and went off. I was surprised when I found that three members from the other team were here as well. The JB, Minhyun, and Aron were standing around looking upset.

“Kris took them all out before Junior Royal got him,” Baekhyun said to me distastefully. I was really shocked to find Lay, Kris, and Suho here. They had very good athletic ability yet how did they end up here? Chen was sneaky so there was no way they’d find him and Kai well Kai is manipulative but he can’t manipulate a wall or objects. In real life Kai can’t teleport like he’s supposed to in our MV like our coordinator said he would be able to. If they found him it wouldn’t matter if Chen could hide forever we would have lost.

“Two minutes remaining,” the same cold voice rang through the speakers that did when we entered.

Sitting there out of the action was so agonizing that I wanted to scream. I could see Luhan hyung laughing at us from above while hugging Sehun. Crazy sadist corrupting our Sehunnie.

“One minute.” Yes we were almost there come on Kai don’t get your caught now. Just as I thought that I saw Kai running for his life while the angry JR twins chased him. Ren on the other hand was just walking while filing his nails. Are they sure he’s a not a girl? I swear he’s just a pretty as my sister.

“Fifteen seconds.” My heart was beating super fast and I wasn’t even in the chase anymore.

“Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Game over. EXO victory,” the voice announced ant it sounded a little less annoying.

Kai walked over to us but he was drenched. “They sprayed me in the ten second mark but they didn’t count it because they were surprised I even lasted this long.”

“So they are the bigger person in allowing you to surpass them,” JB said to him.

“You should be thankful that Ren spared you. You should meet him when he’s not in a good mood,” Minhyun said smirking.

“Ren sprayed me right in the face,” I complained.

“Because he knew that it wouldn’t matter if he sprayed you or not,” Aron explained as he walked out of the little corner where we all had to stay.

“So your maknae runs the show,” Kris said raising an eyebrow.

“No he doesn’t… he’s actually a black hole but when he’s mad nothing can stop him,” Minhyun explained just as soon as Ren walked over.

“You’re going to die for that comment,” Ren said and we could all feel the rays of hatred that were headed towards Minhyun. Ah… I see what he meant now.

“Finally you guys are done,” Tao came towards us grinning.

“You win?” Kris asked and I knew he was going into his fatherly mode. He loved to hear how Tao won everything.

“No and yes,” that was a very confusing answer Tao please clarify because Yolie has no clue what you just said I thought to myself after he spoke.

“I lost the match but Baekho let me pass anyways,” Tao grinned but Kris’s eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

“How the hell did he beat you?” Kris sounded genuinely shocked which was believable since Tao NEVER lost a match before. EVER!

“He did kendo for a while and I have to admit I’m a bit rusty right now,” Tao rubbed the back of his neck and Kris sighed.

“At least you passed,” Kris put a hand on his shoulder.

“Come on let’s go meet up with the others,” Suho told us as he headed off.

D.O. waved at us as we approached them. “Tell them what we found Sehunnie,” he commanded.

“We know when and where we are supposed to pick Jin Ah up,” Sehun said.

“Europe Square at 7pm,” Luhan said with his arms crossed.

The other groups approached us. “This is for winning against Baekho,” JB handed Suho a brief case.

“And this is for winning over us,” Aron handed Kris a touchpad.

“I hope we can meet you all again on better terms,” JR bowed to us.

Before leaving we all shook hands. As I shook Ren’s hand I felt a piece of paper slip into my hands. They all bowed again but Ren looked and me and mouthed “Call Me.” I had no idea what to make of that. Did he want to be friends or was he hitting on me?

Jin Ah’s POV:

When I realized I was being kidnapped I texted Sae Rin but there was no reply. I had a good idea of where she went last night and why she wasn’t back yet but that was no reason to leave her phone off. It must mean that I was in the safe zone still because by now she would have already messaged my sister and my personal guard would have been sent out.

I relaxed a bit and enjoyed the scenery. When the car stopped the driver courteously opened my door. I nodded my head towards him and walked into the mansion that we had parked in front of. When I entered I was greeted by a living room. Some butlers took my jacket and I was then escorted into the study. As soon as I walked into the study I knew EXACTLY who kidnapped me.

This was going to be a very very very long afternoon.

Ohhh who is it? Hmm? The main kidnapper is a girl but are you sure this is the main kidnapper? Ke ke ke ke I'm evil XD  And yet again I have a billion questions for you!!! Remember the faster you tell me the faster I can update ^^

This is the first gif/ macro I've ever made so please look on it with kindness :) Low quality because my editor is bad *puffs out cheeks*

tumblr_m5blj8v9fF1r9jio5o1_400.gif

These aren't mine

tumblr_m5bz69ZNLD1ru1s9ho1_250.gif              tumblr_m54hfi2gEQ1qbdgomo2_1280.jpg     

tumblr_m58izp4Pzw1qbdgomo1_500.jpg