Another Thing to Add To My List of Problems...

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

I am really really really sorry I didn't update last night T.T I was sick T.T

Suho’s POV:

“Suho I can’t find Jin Ah anywhere!” Chanyeol yelled all of a sudden, popping up out of nowhere and making me spit up the coffee I was drinking just seconds ago.

“Then go find her. It’s not like she could have gone far Chanyeol. She doesn’t know the layout of this place and I’m sure she isn’t the type that would go running around a place she doesn’t know. Jin Ah is most likely still in this store. If you need help go call the other guys. I’m more then sure that Kai will be willing to help out,” I was in a bad mood so if I sound sort of snappy I apologize. I was kind of enjoying time off and now I get dumped with a problem just as soon as I was forgetting all the problems I currently had.

I saw Chanyeol’s figure run up to Kai and Sehun who had stopped playing when he started talking to them. After a while Sehun and Kai dropped their things and went to Kyung Soo and Baekhyun who were dancing like crazy idiots with headphones on. I’m surprised at how no one is even staring at them weirdly or recording their randomness on their phones and putting it on the internet. I groaned at the thought… One day after we debut find a video on the internet called ‘Pre Debut D.O. and Baekhyun Idiocy’. I mentally face palmed as I pretended I had no idea who they were.

Oh god… they were walking outside the store. Stand up Joon Myun and go fetch your chodings…

“Where do you all think you are going?” I asked in an authoritative tone.

“Kai suggested we split up and search every corner of the mall for her,” Baekhyun explained.

On the inside I was smiling. It meant free time without having to worry about them. On the outside however I was fuming. I made it seem as though I really disliked and disapproved of the idea. “Fine. All of you can go as long as you come back to the book store within an hour. I’ll remain at the book store in case she’s still in there and we missed a spot.”

They all saluted and ran off. ers… In truth I was a bit worried. If we didn’t find Jin Ah, sajang-nim would have a whole swat team shut the mall down and search for her. And we would be in sooooo much trouble. Hopefully those idiots knew what they were doing…

Since I would be in the book store anyways I would make sure that she wasn’t still there. Though come to think of it I don’t think that Jin Ah would be stupid enough to run away in a place where she has no idea where she is going. Would she?

Kai’s POV:

I just trolled like a buffalo. The leader thinks we’re going to search for Jin Ah. That made me laugh. Sure we’d get in a mess of trouble if we didn’t find her but I think I saw her in the fiction section of the store reading something a while back. From what I saw it would be a while before she would be moving from her spot.

In the mean time I would be shopping! It had been forever since I was given a field day like today.

“We should split up and call each other if something if we find something,” I said knowing they would follow my orders regardless of what I told them. “Meet up back at the book store in two hours even if you find nothing.” I finished and they nodded. Man this was too easy.

After they were all a good fifty feet away I found the nearest elevator and ran my over to the gaming section. I knew that it was a bad idea and might be there for more than two hours but it had been so long since I’d been able to play a video game without sneaking it. All my friends kept telling me about Black Ops 2 and Skyrim. I told them those games were retarded when in all honesty I was dying to play them. The closer we got to debut the harder it was for me to sneak off.

When I got the game store it was decided… I never wanted to leave this place. The employees must have noticed my brand name clothes as they had been kind enough to guide me to the back area where the VIPs got to test out the games. It was awesome!

After a while I got kind of thirsty so I ventured to the food court but what caught my eyes surprised me. I thought Jin Ah would still be in the book store. What the hell was she doing here? And more importantly who was the guy next to her?

To make up for not updating at night I'll give you guys a double update today along with some Kyungsoo ^^

Imported_Picture_26mediatumblr_web-large