Let the Games Begin

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

Ignore my mistakes I wrote this very fast

 

Suho’s POV:

Through what I knew about Sae Rin I could tell she was highly over protective over Jin Ah. The separate car grasped my attention for but a moment until I brushed it aside. When we realized that her car was headed in the opposite direction I knew something was up. It was just like when I first laid eyes on the Jung Jin guy. Bad vibes filled me to the core. When I turned to see the car I saw Jin Ah looking back to our car. The expression on her face clearly expressed that she was scared.

“Hey driver turn this car around and follow that Lexus,” I said to him. The guy was Russian so he just nodded and drove the limo faster. I slapped my forehead in frustration. This guy had no idea what I was talking about. Kris saw my panicked expression and said to the driver. He said something to the guy in English but it all sounded like gibberish to me.

 “What’d you tell him?” I asked.

“I told him we need to get back to the hotel,” Kris looked at me with his angry face.

“What did he reply?” honestly whatever it was that the guy replied it didn’t seem good.

“He said that we were on a tight schedule,” Kris grit his teeth and I knew he wanted to the punch the driver in the face and at that point I was totally with him on the whole beat the outta this lame driver thing but I had to maintain my kind and polite image. Kris on the other hand was very good a being blunt and respectful at the same time it pissed me off at how all the other members thought he should be the leader. Hello I’ve been a trainee for a long time so I deserve this spot.

“Desperate times call for desperate measures,” Chen sighed as he took out his cell phone.

“What are you doing?” Sehun asked as Chen scrolled down his list of contacts.

“Getting some help,” Chen said as he put the phone to his ear. “Hey Min Seok.”

“How the did he get his number?” Kai asked me.

“Why do you expect me to know this?” I replied angrily. I didn’t even talk to Chen too often.

“That guy is a mastermind in disguise,” Chanyeol joined the conversation.

“This is Chen of EXO. Jin Ah just got k-,” Xiumin snatched the phone out of his hand.

“You can’t just tell a person their friend has been kidnapped out of nowhere,” I’m guessing Xiumin hyung a bit more moody and pissy since he didn’t get his chocolate.

“And it’s also rude to leave a persona on hold,” Baekhyun grabbed the phone out of Xiumin hyung’s hand and began to explain our situation. When he was through there was a long pause. The rest of us got tired of him relaying to us what Min Seok said so we told him to simply put the phone on speaker.

“Listen guys,” the voice of Min Seok rang through the back of the limo. “You’re going to have to highjack the car.” I wasn’t shocked when all of us nodded like we’d been used to the situation. This was typical. God I felt like an action hero receiving orders from some person on a computer automated devise in order to save a pretty girl. Like James Bond in from Russia with Love only this was a whole lot less steamy, actiony, or full of weapons.

“Then you’re going to have to go to all of the locations that I’m sending you. Hopefully she’ll be there,” Min Seok sounded worried. Hold up…

I thought a bit. This guy stood up for her at the party and he seemed to be very friend with her…

Does he like Jin Ah???

The moment I thought that question to myself I laughed. Him? A guy who could pass for an idol like Lee Jin Ah? It was extremely funny! Situations where a guy who is handsome falls for a nerdy girl is only for the mangas, dramas, books, and movies, in real life the truth is men desire a pretty girl. Some say it aloud and others don’t in order to seem less vain. But then again there are those guys that really don’t care… But Min Seok was photographer. Wasn’t his job based on things that were beautiful?

Gah!!! Why am I even thinking about this?!?!

I brushed the thoughts aside as I turned my attention back to the conversation.

“Good luck guys. Hopefully you find her,” Min Seok hung up the phone and we got to strategy planning.

“Tao if you would kindly do the honors,” Lay said gesturing to the burly Russian man who was focused on the road.

The EXO M maknae cracked his knuckles and smiled in a sinister manner. Tao was a very sweet kid and huge crybaby but he was certainly the strongest of all of us so we let him handle the big guy. Panda boy did a knife hand to some point on that guys neck and he passed out on the steering wheel. That’s when we had Kris jump over next to the guy and move him so Chanyeol could hop into the driver’s seat.

“Hang on everyone,” D.O. said as he clung to his seat. D.O.’s face grew unnaturally pale. Poor umma  Kyung Soo he hated Yeollie’s driving.

In the next few minutes I couldn’t blame D.O., Chanyeol’s driving nearly killed me. Everyone in the back seat forced him to pull over into a parking lot.

Lay looked car sick and so did Sehun. D.O. was standing next them patting their backs even though he didn’t look too much better. Kai and Tao were kissing the ground. Kris was laughing his off which made me worry about his mental status.

“We are NEVER letting you drive again,” Luhan hyung said glaring daggers at Chanyeol who put his hands up in defeat.

“I warned you guys,” Chanyeol crossed his arms. “If you don’t like my driving then you drive.”

“Gladly,” Xiumin hyung took the keys and all of us got into the car again.

“Where the hell is this place?” the golden bun did not look happy as he read where we were supposed to go.

“This says it’s some type of convent,” Chen told us when he was done googling it on his phone.

“So the guy that kidnapped her wants Jin Ah to be a nun?” Kai said laughing.

 “They don’t pay me enough for this,” Xiumin hyung said as he backed the car.

Author’s POV:

“Are they headed towards Novodevichy Convent?” a voice asked a certain blonde photographer.

“Yes your Excellency everything is going according to plan,” he replied.

“Perfect…,” the voice purred. “EXO,” the owner of the voice said as they looked into a camera that was inside of the limo. “Let the games begin…”

Who do you think it is??? Hint: it's girl someone I've mentioned but not somoene who EXO has met XD Oh yeah the pic from last chappie is Kris and Suho at the LA press conference

This made me jump out of my seat when I first saw it O.O

 Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large