Driving Me Crazy

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

 

Bacon’s P.O.V.:

We watched Jin Ah go into her house. She seemed a lot better than before. Her eyes seemed brighter and ever her expressions were livelier. The whole incident with that creepy guy didn’t even seem to bother her anymore.

“Aish…,” D.O. said as he glared at us since we were all sprawled out on the couches and floor.

“Umma make us some dinner,” Kai called out as he rolled over to face D.O.

“Oh! Is that all I’m good for? Making you lot dinner? Hmph,” he stormed off to the kitchen to cook anyways.

“I’ll go help him,” Xiumin got up from the floor and went to the kitchen.

“Ditto,” Lay said getting out of the room.

“What’s our schedule for tomorrow?” Kris asked as he flipped through the TV for something to watch.

“Well we have dance practice in the morning, vocal lessons right after that, then we to go get our outfits checked for the MV shooting. Oh and our eighth teaser comes out tomorrow,” Chanyeol knew everything in detail. By his looks one wouldn’t expect him to be the brightest crayon in the box but he was actually pretty smart.

“Dinner is ready!” D.O. yelled as he put the food on the dining table. Our house became a boxing arena. Punches were thrown and shins were kicked.

“Tao are you trying to kill us all?!” Kai gave him an incredulous look.

“Kkamjong, did you forget nothing gets between Tao and his food?” Xiumin said as he put a heap of noodles onto his plate.

 “Hyung aren’t you supposed to be watching your diet?” Lay said grabbing half of Xiumin’s portion off his plate.

“Actually I’m not anymore,” Xiumin hyung grabbed his half off of Lay’s plate.

I felt the phone in my pocket buzz.

I took it out and read the text message.

“What the hell?” I saw that text was from SaeRin. She asked me to come to her office tomorrow. Just me.

I couldn’t eat my dinner or sleep properly thanks to her. Hearing the way Jin Ah describes her I felt like she was going to skin me the moment I stepped into her office.

How was I even going to be able to get away from the others?

At five am I received another message telling me to my practice had been cancelled and that I was to spend the whole day with Sae Rin.

At times like this only one word popped into my head and that was mama. How I wish I could see my mother because this girl scared the hell out of me and maybe my mother could keep me safe.

“What are you doing up this early?” Xiumin hyung asked as I looked at my phone the whole time re reading the message over and over.

“Nothing!” I yelped. He gave me a weird look so I straightened myself up and answered him. “Nothing… I just have a lot on my mind right now.”

“It’s okay I understand,” he gave me a weird grin. What the hell was up with that look? He was going to say something and I knew I wasn’t going to like it.

“Understand what?” I regretted asking a millisecond after I opened my mouth.

 “…You’re looking at aren’t you?” he laughed.

“What!? NO! I’m not vulgar like Sehun!” I yelled.

“I’m trying to sleep you stupid chodings…,” Chen’s voice was like steel. Warning taken. Chen was the underdog of terror in our group. He is pretty open and nice to get along with but when you do something piss him off things get ugly…

“Sorry,” I whispered then turned back to Xiumin hyung who was biting his pillow to keep from laughing.

“Hyung~,” I whined. “You promise not to tell anyone if I tell you?” This was stupid of me because hyung would spill the secret anyways, but he would suffer trying to hold it in which was perfect payback.

Xiumin hyung’s eyes went wide and he nodded. I told him about how I’d have to spend the whole day tomorrow with Sae Rin and his jaw went slack. He seemed to be growing slightly angry.

“So you get to spend a day with the rich heiress while the rest of us work hard and practice?” it was nice knowing that he was envious of my opportunity.

“This is probably official business or she might want to kill me. What’s strange is that she’s calling me out all alone…”

“That’s the best part for you isn’t it?” his expression just made my day. He looked beyond unhappy that I got this chance.

“Well she’s nothing compared to my SNSD,” I said then I thought about it. She wasn’t an idol and she wasn’t half bad looking either. Plus she was probably richer than them too…

“Yah! What are you thinking about?” hyung whispered loudly snapping me out of my trance.

“Nothing…,” I said as I went back to lying on my bed.

“Aish,” Xiumin hyung pulled his covers up and went back to sleep.

I laid there thinking… What did she want from me?

Ohhh what could it be for? Any guesses? Anyone? This was a bad week for me... I'm really sorry I didn't update sooner TwT I promise I'll try to update tomorrow too ^.^  Oh and BTW I'm keeping EXO M around for the rest of the story just because they make things more interesting

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large

Imported_Picture_mediatumblrco_web-large

tumblr_m6qbb0T08o1r094wvo2_500.png