Kidnapped???

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

I have family over and I was amazed at how long it took to put just this up... It might be until next weekend before all my stories start getting regular updates... The song has nothing to do with the plot of the story I just love it XD

 

Jin Ah’s POV:

I knew the EXO boys were carrying me up the stairs but my body was feeling the effects of hypothermia kick in. Luckily when we got to our room I was able to muster enough strength to change my clothes. I wasn’t going to stay in a snow suit and my so called best friend had business to take care of and by the sound in her voice I had a feeling I knew who she was going to see. God that made me slightly depressed just thinking about it. She could have at least waited to change me. It would have been hella awkward and totally unacceptable if someone from EXO had to change me.

It was times like this I wish that they had brought one of their stylists along, but no Sae Rin had to be evil and say that we have our own stylists and anyone extra would simply get in the way.

I felt myself dozing off after the cozy blanket was wrapped around me while the fire was going and I was drinking coffee. Someone picked me up again and put me on my bed. I thought they were all going to leave but I heard bits and pieces of their conversation. One of them was staying behind to take care of me. A kid by the name of Lay… Don’t know him so he must be from M.

I shifted in my sleep subtly trying to hint the guy to go and leave, but no. He thinks that mean she wants her glasses taken off. he took my glasses off. I didn’t want to open my eyes but he’d seen my face. I hated my face. I was nowhere near and as pretty as my sister. I heard his sharp intake of breath. I’m not THAT horrible look…

Lay or whatever his name is, I heard the other members calling him Yexing or something thing close to it, try to shift towards the door. That’s it!

My eyes shot open and I grabbed his hand staring him dead in the face. He gasped again.

“You will NOT tell anyone of what you’ve just seen if you don’t want to experience the 7 forms of Chinese torture.” Sae Rin bought me these random books from her last trip to China one of them happened to be a book called the History of Chinese Torture. In all honestly that book was pretty cool.

Lay’s eye balls were about to fall out of his head. He nodded frantically. I sat back and composed myself as I was trying very hard not to laugh on the inside. Looks like he knew what the 7 forms of Chinese torture were.

After a while of just standing there he pulled up a chair to the bedside and looked at me. I simply raised an eyebrow.

“Why can’t I tell anyone?” Lay seemed like there was no big deal.

“Oh sure so you can go blab to you friends about how ugly I am?” I WISH I had said this. Instead of that I restrained myself and said, “I’m a bit self-conscious about what other people think of me.” He nodded and sat back. Awkward silence hung in the air. “So…” I started. This guy had seen my vicious side which only two people in this whole world have seen. Which are my sister and Sae Rin.

“So.” Lay nodded back to me. God damn this guy had no idea how to lead a conversation.

“Are you staying here all night?” I asked hopefully they’d let him go back to his room.

“Until Sae Rin gets here I’m your caretaker,” Lay said as he didn’t look me directly in the face.

Well … I’d be lucky if I saw her face in morning tomorrow. Where she was going she wasn’t going to want leave.

I guess it would be fun to play twenty questions with him so I kept asking him things like when he began his training, where he wanted to go, what his favorite color was, and what his favorite animal was. I was wrong. Playing twenty questions with this guy was awful. He gave one worded replies. I could also see him nodding off.

That’s right Jin Ah lull this guy to sleep with your boring and plain personality. A brick wall would make a better companion. I was THAT boring dude.

Sighing I checked the time. It was almost two. This kid was going to die if he didn’t learn to stay up like this all the time.

Lay fell asleep and I pulled one of the decorative curtains off the wall and threw it on him. Thankfully my woolen robes were still there so I put them on. I went to the fridge and tried to get my guilty pleasure.

Cheesecake. It was heaven on a plate I tell you. After I put a few slices on the plate I had taken out I shut the fridge and turned to face a very hungry looking beast like creature.

He groaned. I stuck my hand out and brushed his hair back.

“Kai?” I asked and he groaned again. Seeing him look spectacular every day and now look like me when I woke up made me laugh. I saw him frown and I stopped laughing.

“Want some cake?” I asked and his stomach answered me instead rumbling loudly. “I’m taking that as a yes.” See as to how he was half conscious I lead him to the table.

Kai tried stabbing the cheesecake with a fork but he was so damn disoriented. After I was about half way done with my slice I took his fork from him and fed him the way I would baby Mason. When his slice was done he burped and I forcefully made him drink a glass of water. He trudged off to sleep on my couch.

Two unconscious very good looking men in my house…  Life could be worse. I threw the couches throw onto Kai as I went to brush my teeth and go back to sleep.

Sleep hit me as soon as I hit my pillow. When I woke up light came in through the windows. Lay wasn’t in the chair anymore. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I put my glasses on.

“I’m telling you I saw this gorgeous fairy last night and she gave me cheesecake!” Kai yelled to his EXO member. I had put my glasses on so I’m sure now one would have even suspected who he was talking about was me and wait a sec… Fairy? Was this kid high or something?

“Xiumin hyung was there alcohol in the chocolate you bought him?” D.O. asked looking at Kai with concern.

“I don’t know, but seeing him like this makes me not want another bar.”

Lay was standing in a corner as all the other members of EXO were standing around being amused by Kai.

“Good morning,” I said as I trudged inside the living room revealing my presence to them.

All heads snapped towards me as I poured myself a glass of milk.

“What?” I asked. “Is there something on my face?”

“No we all just wanted to thank you for trying to look for us last night,” Kris said as he slightly bowed his head.

“No problem. You guys repaid me in the end so we’re even,” I sat down with my toast. “Is Sae Rin back yet?”

They shook their head and I started to panic a little. That girl always did something that would give me a heart attack and then she would just brush it aside like it was no big deal. It irked me but she could handle herself. I looked at the time and decided to get ready. We were all being picked up by limo at ten.

“All you guys ready to go?” I asked and they nodded.

“Wait a bit I’ll be right out,” I said trudging over to my bathroom. Once again same routine after my shower, stride X my face so all those damn pimples would come off, brush my hair and put it in braids, put in my eye drops, and then my glasses.

Looking at the reflection in the mirror I frowned. The girl who stared back at me was someone I’d seen many times and someone who I’d accepted but I’d always wanted something more deep deep inside.

“Jin Ah! You done yet?” I heard Chanyeol’s voice yell out to me.

“Almost!” I said as I put on my hat and walked out of the bathroom. No one looked even remotely surprised to see me like this. Lay sighed but that was about it.

“Come on let’s go. We don’t want to start being late to appointments even before out debut,” Suho said as he herded the EXO buffalos out of my hotel room.

When we came downstairs there was a twelve seater limo waiting for EXO and another car with my name on it. That was strange… Wasn’t I going with EXO?

“Right this way madam,” the driver spoke to me in English though he did have a very thick Russian accent.

I’m guessing Sae Rin wanted me to have more leg room, so I got in the car. EXO gave me a look of curiosity for about four seconds before they all got into their limo. I’m sure that they were more than happy to see me not there for once.

I settled myself in the car and waited for the driver to get in. Right after the car started all the doors locked. I didn’t think something was wrong until the guy took me in the opposite direction of EXO’s limo. It hit me then that I was being kidnapped.

I just trolled all of you guys... like a buffalo XD

Oh and the pic at the bottom is what I want to tell my cousin at least waterboy and I share shortness XD

Imported_Picture_24mediatumblr_web-large