EXO-K's Gets Assigned a Mission

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

Well there was two parts to the first chapter and since all of you are awesome I'm giving you another update today ^^ This story is going to be written mostly in EXO K's POV and I will add EXO M as side characters (I love EXO as a whole don't get me wrong but it's easier to focus on less people) and some chappies will be in Jin Ah and Soo Man's POV 

A pen scratched across a piece of paper. The boy holding the marker was pumping adrenaline at a rapid pace. He smiled at the photo card in his hands and was beyond excited knowing he would debut soon.

“Wow. Your signature very is nice. Must have taken you a while to practice,” Lee Soo Man smiled over the shoulder of Byun Baekhyun.

“Thank you sajang-nim,” Baekhyun bowed to the CEO of the company that he worked for. Baekhyun didn’t say it aloud but it was kind of creepy how their boss could pop up out of nowhere.

“Baekhyun-ah, I have a favor to ask,” the boy stiffened. Soo Man never asked for favors. Ever.

“Could you please call the rest of the members of EXO-K to my office I want to have a word with all of you,” he asked and that didn’t make Baekhyun feel any better. It sounded like they were getting a serious scolding.

Baekhyun’s POV:

We’re so screwed... Whatever it was it didn’t sound good and that could be a multitude of things. For instance Chanyeol’s nearly setting the studio on fire, Kai’s using the main office to throw a party, or Sehun’s collection.

“Hey guys we’re being called the sajang-nim’s office,” no one seemed to really care except for Mr. Responsible Suho.

I walked behind Chanyeol making sure that no one could see me behind his tall form. I seriously hated going into sajang-nim’s office. It scared the crap outta me. Despite it being very modern and clean it gave off an almost harsh image. Plus it was like a meat locker. If the scary atmosphere doesn’t make you shiver than the cold definitely will.

We stood in line formation awaiting our scolding but when our CEO turned to us he looked apologetic. This was definitely new. He’d never given us that expression before. But some reason I knew whatever he was going to say next would be just as bad a scolding.

“I’m really sorry to do this to you boys… I know you’re about to debut soon an all but I’m going to have to wait three months before I release you to the public,” he explained.

Of course on the inside all of us were like “What the , Soo Man ahjusshi?!” but Suho took care of the situation in a much more understanding manner.

“We’ve been waiting over 6 years. Wait is not a problem for us,” Suho said and all of us gave him the look subtly enough for sajang-nim to be unable to notice.

“Thank you but I’m sure by now you all know that I’m not doing this only for hype right?” our CEO’s face looked like he had an ulterior motive and now I really didn’t like where this was going.

“I’m sorry, sir, but I don’t seem to understand,” Suho spoke up and said what he was thinking once again in the nicest way possible.

Lee Soo Man sighed then took out a picture. “This is my youngest granddaughter Lee Jin Ah.”

I tried not to laugh as I looked at her. I’m sorry this would have been really rude to say aloud but she was well to put it frankly very dorky looking. Her hair was in braids, she was wearing plaid shorts, and her top was super baggy. Plus eyes were hidden behind her bangs and glasses. Not a very great first impression by picture.

Sajan-nim’s frown sunk deeper as he saw our reactions and us trying to hold back.

“I know what you’re thinking, what is the granddaughter of someone like me doing looking like that? But I’m sure she has her reasons. Her unnie isn’t a thing like her on the other hand,” this time sajang-him lifted a picture of a girl that was drop dead gorgeous. Long curly black hair, sharp eyes, tall, well dressed, and honing a crap load of charisma she was the total opposite of her sister.

“This is my oldest granddaughter Rae Ah. She is the granddaughter I fear could be my future competition. Jin Ah on the other hand is so quiet and doesn’t say much unlike her sister. It worries me a bit,” uh-oh I think I knew where this was going and it wasn’t good.

“That’s where you guys come in,” he smiled at us the way Chanyeol hyung does when he has too much chocolate. “Jin Ah is coming here for six months. I’m giving all of you until your debut to make Jin Ah a lady or I’ll keep postponing it!”

As soon as we got out of the room I found the nearest wall and started banging my head against it.

“You know the only thing that that’s going to do is give you a concussion,” Kai said as he held onto my collar.

I looked at him with my emo depressive face. “You think I care about that right now! I don’t want to wait three more months!”

“By the looks of that girl she seemed really shy… I wonder what made her that way…,” the ever curious Sehun spoke up finally.

“Frankly her sister was hot!” Chanyeol smiled and Kai high fived him smiling as well.

“You said it bro,” Kai was getting a bit hyper due to his earlier candy fix.

“I miss the days when all of you would be quiet and listen to me,” Suho sighed.

“We do listen to you we just don’t follow your orders,” Sehun began eating a cupcake.

“When do we go pick her up?” I asked Suho warily as he checked his message from sajang-nim.

“We leave in thirty minutes boys so get ready,” there he was again the all powerful leader-nim, Suho.

All of us did as we were told. He may seem super nice on the outside but he was worse than Kris when he was mad. When we got there we were standing around for a good thirty minutes.

“I don’t think she’s coming,” Sehun said drinking lechee juice.

“She’s going to be here like it or not,” Chanyeol said as he scanned over the crowd for a girl who looked like the one we had seen in the photo.

A few minutes later all of us could feel a pair of eyes staring at us. It was creepy because the atmosphere became super eerie right then. I kept looking forward afraid of what I’d see if I turned around. “Don’t turn around…don’t turn around…don’t turn around.” I kept repeating it to myself like mantra.

“Um…hello,” a hand grabbed my shoulder and I screamed like a little girl.

The rest of the member did too. Even Chanyeol.

“I’m Lee Jin Ah,” she bowed shyly introducing herself. I gave her a quick scan from head to toe and all I knew was. Good god… we have a load of work to do…

IDK when I will update next hopefully tomorrow if not then most likely by next week ^^