Explanation

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

There isn't much to this chapter but I hope it explains things ^^ 

 

Jin Ah’s POV:

So close… we were so close from getting away but you just had to open your mouth. I knew Kris and Tao heard everything. I turned to see them staring at me with their jaws dropped. Next thing I knew they walked over to me. Moon Sae Rin… I’m going to kill you…

“This twelve year old is your fiancée?” Tao looked at me as if I just dropped out of the sky.

Before I could answer I was cut off, “I’m Gabriel San. Lady Jin Ah’s fiancée and for your information I’m fourteen.”

“Really? You sure don’t look it,” Kris gave him a look that clearly showed that he didn’t believe Gabriel.

I really wanted to hide away into some shadow or maybe the trash can. I didn’t want to have to admit that I was engaged to a fourteen year old. But then again I don’t want to hurt Gabriel’s feelings. He’s a good kid and he’s really sweet and mature for his age. Sometime I can’t believe that he’s five years younger than me. Argh! I wish I could just be dragged away by some mystical power or something.

“Jin Ah?” oh no… More of the EXO members. I pulled my scarf up higher on my face. Gah! Why were the butting into my life? I already have enough problems I don’t need twelve more.

Gabriel saw my discomfort and tugged on my arm. His eyes directed towards the car that was waiting outside. I just looked at him surprised. How did he know?

Five seconds later as the others began to approach us Gabriel tugged on my arm and directed me to the limo.

When we were inside he looked at me, “Noona are those boys bugging you?” he asked me with a serious tone.

“Not really. They are…,” I thought on it a bit. What were they to me? They weren’t just some strangers and they weren’t someone who I’d trust a ton like Sae Rin. “They’re my friends.”

“Then why did you not want to meet them?” he asked raising an eye brow.

“I don’t want our um…relationship… to be out in the public yet. I only wanted my close friends to know,” bad cover up but still. He just sat back and nodded.

I’m an idiot… I forgot that I had to see them again when we went to the hotel.

Somehow they’d managed to get there before me and ambushed me in my room.

“Hey guys…,” I tried to greet them but I felt like a girl who had just met her very angry brothers for not telling them she had a boyfriend.

They let me have a seat on the couch and then sat around me gazing intently.

“Who was that kid at the mall?” Kai looked at me with the eyes of an interrogator.

“He’s kind of sort of my fiancée,” my voice squeaked at the last part of the sentence and I hid behind the pillow that I was hugging.

“Who is he?” Lay gave me a skeptical look.

I sighed. “If you guys want to know the whole story looks like I’m going to have to tell it from the very very start. This is going to take a while so you guys better make yourselves comfortable.” I looked up to see if any of them would leave and they all sat down around the fire place. I hated crowds and I hated being the center of attention. My body tends to go into a panic attack in situations like this one. Let’s hope that this time it doesn’t happen.

“We have time to kill. I’m sure your story will be plenty entertaining,” Suho countered.

“Well my story begins around the time Gabriel was born. He was the son of a power and old family friend but we weren’t supposed to be engaged at all. In fact it wasn’t me who was supposed to have an arranged marriage in the first place. My older sister and Gabriel’s older brother Gilbert were supposed to get married,” surprisingly I didn’t feel like the walls were closing in on me. Yet anyways.

“Go on,” Baekhyun urged me.

“A four years ago my sister had had enough and on the day that she was supposed to have her official engagement party she flipped out. My grandfather was shocked and so were my parents. She’d always been rebellious, so it didn’t really surprise me. Plus she’s had her eyes on someone for a really really long time. After my parents discussed it with my grandfather, they called me into the room and they said that the only way Rae Ah could have a love marriage is if I have an arranged marriage,” I paused to take a deep breath. Tao handed me a glass of water.

“Why didn’t you get engaged to Gab- whatever’s older brother?” Chanyeol asked.

“My sister and Gil oppa are still good friends despite the fact that they used to be engaged. In fact he’s one of my sister’s trainees. That’s precisely the reason I can’t marry him. Because he’s going to be an idol and it wouldn’t be good for him. If I were to marry him then I would be married by this June. It was a better choice to pick Gabriel because my parents struck up a deal with me. If I find someone I want to marry and they approve of him before the time Gabriel turns eighteen I don’t have to go through with the arranged marriage,” I really had no idea why I was telling them all this but for some reason it felt nice to tell other people. Sure I mean Sae Rin knew but she wasn’t always around.

The EXO boys were all silent. I guess it was kind of a lot for them to take in. For one they had enough shocking things to deal with without adding my engagement to the list.

“I’m going to go now,” I said heading inside my room. The air in that room was just so awkward I couldn’t sit there another second. 

Phew another chapter done :D I hope you guys liked it ^ ^ I wanna know do you guys want to know more about Gabriel and his brother? And also who exactly Jin Ah's sister wanted to marry so badly? (Next chappie will be an explaination of what was going on with Jin Ah while she was kidnapped so I can add that info in that chappie if you want to know it)

tumblr_m5pvhpHbt71qa9kplo1_250.jpg       tumblr_m5pvhpHbt71qa9kplo2_250.jpg      tumblr_m5pvhpHbt71qa9kplo3_250.jpg

 

tumblr_m5pvhpHbt71qa9kplo7_250.jpg       tumblr_m5pvhpHbt71qa9kplo8_250.jpg      tumblr_m5pvhpHbt71qa9kplo9_250.jpg