A Change of Plans

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

I may have made a few screw ups here and there so please forgive me... I know that I won't be able to update daily next week at all...In fact I should be studying right now but here I am typing away T.T 

Kai’s POV:

When I saw Jin Ah on the floor crying I wanted to murder whoever did this. It wasn’t because my employer was going to skin me and the rest of my band for not being there sooner to protect her, but because I think I genuinely cared for her. From the explanation Hana gave us when we went to her office earlier today after the park Jin Ah seemed like a normal kid, just a kid whose hopes and dreams had been stepped on. Another thing that kept running through my mind… One more step and she’d slip…

! Whoever did this was really going to die now. I ran to approach her but before I could another dude with blonde hair punched the Wonton in the face.

“What the hell?” Jung Jin glared at the blonde who looked like he was going to kill him.

“You little head you planned this didn’t you?” the blonde’s aura radiated murderous intent. I thought I was mad but this guy looked like he was seriously going to kill him. The Wonton couldn’t even hold his angry gaze under him.

A y looking girl laughed in the back, and the blonde snapped at her too. “I wouldn’t be laughing Baekha. When Rae Ah finds out you’re going to have to beg for eternity to gain her mercy. And when Sae Rin finds out, all I can say is I hope you know a nice funeral parlor because you’ll need one if any of your remains are left.” She froze. Apparently he was being dead serious.

While this whole scene went on Jin Ah got up and ran away. It was only then I noticed that she was bleeding. What the hell was wrong with these kids? They’d made her land on shards of glass and who knows how long she was bleeding like that.

The blonde boy turned to me and I froze was he going to yell at me too? “Go tend to Jin Ah… I’ll deal with the rest of this party…,” he said and I couldn’t refuse. Of course I was going to go to her anyways but this guy’s anger just enforced my resolve.

The rest of EXO-K was right there with me when I went to go see her.

“Jin Ah,” Chanyeol hyung called. We saw her face tears as she sat on a chair at the roof top.

“Wh-what?” she snapped through her sobs. “Are you guys here just because you’re paid to? Thanks but I want to be alone.” She tried to brush us off as she turned away.

“Just look at us will you Jin Ah?” D.O. tried to soothe her. No reply.

“Please Jin Ah noona?” Sehun called out.

That was it. I went up to her and spun her around so she faced me as I gave her a hug. The coordi noonas would kill me since there would be blood stains on my clothes but I’m sure if I told them whose blood it was they would let me off.

Jin Ah never said a word the whole time I hugged her. She just kept crying.

After a few moments the other members came up to hug her too.

“Jin Ah I think we should go to the hospital to get those glass shards removed,” Baekhyun said and her eyes went bug shaped.

“No! If my grandfather finds out he’s going to be so pissed!” she looked at us distressed.

“We have to get those glass shards out,” I said to her. She was in pretty bad shape. We were able to follow her mainly because of the trail of blood she left behind.

“I know a place…,” she said softly. Suho hyung sighed as he nodded to all of us. This meant we would go ahead and take Jin Ah to the place where she wanted to go.

When we got in the car she punched in the address in the navigation and within ten minutes we were at a large white mansion.

There was little time to admire the house as we rang the doorbell. A very handsome and young looking butler answered the door.

“We’re looking for Sae Rin,” Sehun told him as he looked back to Jin Ah. She had said that Sae Rin was her best friend and that she would be able to take care of her.

A few seconds later a very pretty girl with long brown hair was in the doorway glaring at Jin Ah.

Sae_Rin_web-large_medium.png

“Come inside. Now,” she seemed angry for some reason. We helped Jin Ah inside and Sae Rin lead us to what I think was the living room.

We gently put Jin Ah on the sofa and Sae Rin went to work. She picked out the pieces of glass like she did it all the time. Jin Ah often bit her lip to hide the pain she felt.

“Who did this?” Sae Rin looked Jin Ah in the face and Jin Ah didn’t answer. Sae Rin glared harder. “Either you tell me now or I find out later.”

“It was Baekha but-,” Sae Rin put a hand on Jin Ah’s mouth.

“That’s all I needed to know,” this girl was seriously scaring me. The rest of the time the two of them didn’t say a word as Sae Rin expertly stitched up Jin Ah. “I hope I can trust you all to take her home,” Sae Rin said and we all nodded. For some reason she looked really familiar.

Every thought was brushed aside as we were escorting Jin Ah home. This time she wasn’t talking to us for a whole different reason. Lee Jin Ah was asleep. She was leaning on Suho’s shoulder and the leader didn’t seem to mind at all.

It was really late at night when we brought her home. The maid still let us in and Chanyeol hyung carried her to her room where we put her on her bed. Even a few moments after her set her down we looked at her. She looked so peaceful in sleep. We tried taking her glasses off but she kept unconsciously slapping our hands away so we left it.

“Guys I think it’s time we got serious,” Suho said turning to us.

“What should we do?” Baekhyun asked.

“I think we should pay serious attention to her. Act like we do care,” he explained.

“What if we already do care about her?” Chanyeol hyung asked.

“Then that’s good. I think she can sense when you’re being sincere or not,” he complemented.

“Plan of action?” I asked.

“Kris is currently working on it,” Suho smiled.

Oh joy… the god of discipline was going to be working on our plan to keep a person from depression… 

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large

Hopefully this helps you guys as much as it does me ^^