This Psychologist Needs Professional Help

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

I'm going to try and do daily updates for the next week to move the plot forward to where it gets more interesting but if I'm slow please understand

Suho’s POV:

The next day after our practice and freshening up we were out of the house. Jin Ah didn’t respond to my kindness at all… It made me a little sad. My parents had raised me to be kind to whomever I met and smile no matter what was wrong. But none of that worked in opening her up…

When we got to the ideal location I turned to Kai and gave him a very stern look. “Just who in the hell did you hire?” I asked putting the leader role behind for a minute. We were standing in front of a very worn down office building. The kind that you’d see lower middle class family’s work at in a drama.

Chanyeol, D.O., and Sehun laughed when they looked at one of the billboard.

“You are not allowed to pee on the walls,” Sehun told Chanyeol in a stern voice as he read what was written on the board and they started to laugh again.

“Are you sure this is the right place? I mean it looks kinda shady…,” Baekhyun looked at the building in distaste.

“Well Baekhyun, this is the address that was on the website and the address that I put in the GPS so yeah we’re in the right place,” Kai said as we entered the building. Surprisingly the inside was not as shady as the outside. The building seemed to be a place for small business owners. It had the same sort of doors reading different things. We reached the third floor of the building and were surprised to find only one door.

After opening the door we were greeted by a very nice and posh reception area.

“I’m guessing you’re the 2:40 appointment?” the receptionist said without looking up from her papers. “Down the hall on your-,” she stopped mid-sentence when she looked at us. Now this was a reaction I could get used to.

“You were saying ma’am?” Kai asked knowing that he was being fangirled over. It was always the two of us going at it for attention but I hated how he’d always beat me to it though I would never admit it to his face.

“D-d-d-down th-th-the ha-ha-hall on th-the r-r-right,” it seemed like she was spazzing on the spot.

“Thanks,” I said flashing a smile as we walked down to the right. I saw in the corner of my eyes that she was taking a picture and Chanyeol put a finger to his lips and shook his head. Her eyes became plate sized and she fell over.

We all decided not to laugh until we were a safe distance away. “Oh my god that was too funny,” Baekhyun clutched his stomach in pain due to his stifled laughing.

“One of the reasons I can’t wait to debut,” Chanyeol smiled happily.

“That was fun but we have business to take care of,” Kai took charge. Bossy little brat. Kai always loved to boss us all around. And the worst part what that hey actually listened to him!

Everyone regained their composure before walking inside the office. It wasn’t what we were expecting to put it in simple words. It was so bright it hurt my eyes. For one thing it didn’t really look like an office. It was more of a game room of sorts. Bean bag chairs, larger leather rotating chairs, a large TV with multiple consoles, a warm rug, a pool table, a piano, and a bar where what made up the room. It looked sort of like a set we’d used while filming our teasers and the “What is Love” prologue.

But there wasn’t a single desk in sight. Where the hell did this psychiatrist keep their papers and written documents?

“Hello there!” a voice called from up above and we all quickly scanned the room to see where it came from.

“Over here,” a figure dropped down a few inches away from my face. A pretty girl hanging upside down was grinning right in my face. I fell back and thankfully Baekhyun and D.O. caught me.

She jumped down like an acrobat from where she was hanging and landed in front of us.

Chanyeol clapped but stopped as soon as I glared at him.

“I’m guessing you’re Hana?” Kai asked.

“And you must be Kai.” Hana smiled holding out her hand. He took it and shook it.  “How about we head to my actual office? This is just the waiting room,” Hana led us to a room that looked more professional. In the center of the room there was a large rectangular ebony table with eight glass chairs. “Please have a seat.” All of us sat down at the table with her at the head.

“Hana I only told you the bare minimum in the email I sent you,” Kai spoke up and I knew I had no room to speak since I didn’t know what they were talking about.

"You all are from a band called EXO and your debut has been halted due to some circumstances so you decided to help out one of your friends in your free time, right?" she asked us and we nodded.

"You see she isn't really our friend but someone we're supposed to be taking care of and for some reason she's having a hard time opening up to us," I explained. Ha! Ha! In your face Kai I can say something without feeling left out!

"That's very broad. If you all could explain to me her behaviour slightly I might be able to help you further," she said.

"We just met her yesturday and so far we haven't seen any signs of friendliness from her," I said thinking back to how hard I tried to be nice to her and yet she didn't even look me directly in the face.

"It's like though we try to be nice to her she blocks us out," Baekhyun said nodding.

"Plus she seemed really apathic and passive about everything," D.O. finished off.

"Hmmm...from what you tell me she could be suffering from depression," Hana told us and it seemed to make a lot of sense. "But it is best for me to meet the actual patient before you guys go off and buy anti depressants. I have to make sure to meet her because I don't want to drug someone who doesn't need that medication."

"But how are we going to do that? We don't want her to think we think she's crazy," Kai said and I kicked his foot from under the table. That kid needs to learn when to shut his mouth.

I saw a light in Chanyeol's eyes and I wanted to duck and cover, because I knew it only meant one thing... Chanyeol had an idea...