Battle Stations???

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

 

I didn't get a chance to look this chapter over so there might be a ton of errors but if you see them please look over it for now I'll go back and fix it later ^^

 

Kris’s POV:

“So we finally meet?” a blonde haired girl spoke up to us. (A/N: I’m sure you guys can guess who this is. And if you can’t he’s from Nu’Est is all I really need to say. I will slap you through the computer if you don’t get this one! Well not really but come on you don’t even have to be a Nu’Est fan to know that this is sooo R-)

“I’m sorry but just who the hell are you?” Chen asked with his troll smile.

“That right who the hell are we… Thanks to you SM brats the world may never know!” the guy with brown hair and slightly round face spoke up. For some reason he accent had a twinge of American in it. (A/N: Aaron, Nu’Est)

“But just you wait! We won’t make getting the rookie awards this year easy for you!” great another blonde but he looked like a guy. The pink streaks in his hair however made me rethink it though. He was sort of lanky. Not too muscular and his hair covered his eyes. (A/N: JB, JJ Project)

“Oookaaay,” I said taking a step back. These guys weren’t normal that was for sure.

“Guys will all you please shut up. We’re here to take you down plain and simple,” a brown haired boy said as his arms were crossed. Like his scrawny could do anything to us. Didn’t they know there were outnumbered? (A/N: Minhyun, Nu’Est)

“Good luck taking all twelve of us down. There’s only seven of you,” Chanyeol holding no restraints.

“Oh good job! It seems he knows how to do math,” the same blonde haired kid with pink streaks laughed in our faces. (A/N: Again JB)

“And seven is just how many people we’ll need to end you,” another brown haired guy. What the hell was up with his spiked pink gloves? (A/N: If the pink spiked gloves hint didn’t help it’s Nu’Est’s JR not JJ Projects JR)

“I’m sorry but what exactly have we done to you guys?” Xiumin hyung hated it when people started fights irrationally. He’s the only person who I would be okay with talking like that since we all respected the eldest of the group. Suho was a guardian simply for the title and because he spent so much time in the company, but Xiumin hyung was the behind the scenes mentor to everyone.

“Nothing yet but if you knew the amount of money we’re getting paid for this I’m sure you wouldn’t mind defeating your rival either,” again that guy with the American accent spoke up. (A/N: Aaron)

“Sorry but this year I think that the only true rivals we have are B.A.P. Those boys don’t seem like rookies to me and their skill is outmatched. They are the only ones who we see as rivals,” Luhan was getting pissed right about now and I could sense it.

“After this I think you guys will be seeing in a whole new perspective,” a bulky looking blonde haired guy said. Psshh these idiots don’t know who they’re talking to. (A/N: Baekho, Nu’Est)

I wish Tao brought his Wushu stick with him. These guys would be dead in like five seconds.

“Guys we forgot to greet them properly. Where are you manners?” another lanky looking brown haired guy spoke up. (A/N: JR of JJ Project)

At least one person wasn’t rude to us.  

“Hello we are JJ Project,” one of the blondes and one of the lanky looking brown haired boys stepped out.

“I’m JR but you guys can call me Jin Young,” the brown one bowed and simply stood there.

“And I’m JB,” the blonde one held out his hand and smiled brightly. We looked at him weirdly for a second then he smoothly used the hand he’d extended to sweep back his short hair.

“Uh…I don’t know if this has been a pleasant meeting exactly…,” D.O. began to speak. Poor EXO-K’s umma trying so very hard to be nice. Why doesn’t he simply show his evil side?

The guy with the pink gloves cleared his throat. “Show time Nu’Est time annyonghaesaeyo we are Nu’Est!”

“I’m the leader JR or Junior Royal,” the glove boy said to us.

“I’m Aaron, the one in charge of foreign affairs,” the guy with the American accent spoke up.

“I’m Minhyun the angelic,” the other lanky brown haired kid finally spoke up again.

“I’m Baekho the guy who provides the charming charisma,” he smirked at us and I backed up a bit. For some reason Tao’s eyes were twitching. This guy so got on his nerves.

“I’m the maknae, Ren,” the blonde girl bowed.

“I didn’t know you guys were co-ed?” Kai got this way every time he saw a good looking girl. He was so going to hit on that Ren chick.

“We’re a boy band,” JR looked at us with a confused expression.

“But isn’t Ren a girl?” Sehun asked confused as well. Okay now my head hurt. There is no way in hell that that blonde thing, I don’t know what to call it anymore, is a boy.

“I’m a definitely a boy!” Ren yelled at us. “Do you want me to prove it?” he was about to his trousers.

“No no we’re fine there’s no need to take your pants off!” Suho said covering Sehun’s eyes while D.O. made sure the kid took his, it feels so wrong referring to Ren as a guy, hands off his pants.

“Let’s lay down the rules shall we?” JB said and all of us turned to him attentively.

“There are going to be three levels. I’ll start the explanation with level three since it’s the simplest,” Baekho began. “Level three is a one on one battle. You will get full protective gear and fight until someone reaches ten points.”

Everyone in EXO turned to Tao. If anyone knew how to spar it would be him. But this Baekho guy was no joke. He looked like he had his fair share of sparring and martial arts as well.

“Go kick his Tao,” I encouraged EXO’s little Kung Fu Panda.

“We can hear you, you know,” Minhyun looked like he wanted to spit on us.

“Alright since the challenger is decided let’ s explain level two shall we?” Jin Young said.

“For this level you guys will have to sacrifice, I mean send out, five of your members on a scavenger hunt across the mall. Everything you find is a piece of the bigger piece of the puzzle,” JB explained level two and we all looked at Luhan. I knew at the word puzzle that he was sold. Level two was his whoever else wanted to join him could.

“And my favorite level, level one is a game called king of the hill. The remaining six of you will be facing all of us excluding Baekho in an all out death match like in Running Man were you have to rip the person’s name tag. The only catch is that you have to find the right name tag,” Minhyun grinned evilly.

“What do you mean right name tag?” Lay asked speaking up for the first time in. I have no idea how long.

JR sighed then explained, “The right name tag will have a small Velcro flag on it. The one you guys are looking for is on one of our backs and is colored red. You guys have the blue flag that we are looking for. Once you have the flag you will go to your base and put it up. Your time limit is forty minutes and if you fail you can forget about ever finding Jin Ah noona.”

“Noona? Wait a minute how old are you?” Suho asked.

“16,” JR answered with pride.

“Ha! Ha! Hahahahahah!” Suho laughed. Then he put a hand on the boys shoulder. “I’m your hyung. You better show some respect.”

“Well sorry but right now you’re my enemy,” JR lifted Suho’s hands off his shoulders.

“Focus Suho,” Lay glared at him. “Right now our first and foremost priority is Jin Ah’s safety. Do you want to be the one to tell sajang-nim that Jin Ah got kidnapped?” Our beloved guardian looked like he wanted to his pants at that statement.

“Let’s huddle!” I called everyone together taking the glory once again. Suho glared in my direction and all the my expression read was ‘You mad bro?’.

“Luhan who do you want to take with you?" Suho asked trying to take back his authority. 

“Sehun, Xiumin hyung, D.O., and Baekhyun,” he called out. I looked over at him gratefully. He left us all the highly able members. Sehun was definitely gone the moment that Luhan was, those two were sort of a packaged deal. The others would simply get hurt so it was best they not get involved in the fighting.

“We’re all set,” Suho said as he turned to them.

“Good,” JB smiled. “Everyone for the scavenger hunt head to the upper floors. The food court is about to be turned into a sparring area and the rest of the first floor a battle field.”

Did you guys like the added Nu'Est and JJ Project? ( I know they seem kind of evil but just wait a bit) Why did JR refer to Jin Ah as noona??? Do they know each other??? *trolling like buffalo*

Here's a more of what I showed you guys in chapter 21 XD

Imported_Picture_24mediatumblr_web-large

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large

tumblr_m4y5czuff11rusbq7o1_500.jpg