Ohhhh~ Huh?

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

A little late and probably full of errors but here it is ^.^

Baekhyun's P.O.V.:

“Oh my god! What the hell is that?” Kai yelled as he looked out the window. I immediately sprang from my bed to take a look.

I could feel a vein pop as I saw was down stairs. There Sae Rin was leaning against her sports car holding up a giant sign with a piece of bacon drawn onto it.

“I think that’s bacon boys signal,” Chanyeol said as he effortless peered over me.

“You’re hilarious,” I said as I grit my teeth. I’d been called bacon by a few of the other trainees and it pissed me off.

 I am NOT a piece of pork fat! I am a handsome and talented person by the name of Byun BAEKHYUN! It’s ing Baekhyun! Not Bacon! I thought to myself as I brushed my teeth extra hard.

The other members just gave me curious looks as I headed out the door without bothering to satisfy their curiosity.

“Good morning,” she waved. I took notice of her outfit. Baggy dance pants, a sweat shirt, and a cap.

“Are you a trainee somewhere?” I could recognize that type of outfit anywhere. Sae Rin froze and turned to me with a smile.

“You have sharp eyes,” she shot back. “But that’s not why I called you out. Today I have some important matters to discuss with you.”

Important matters? With me? She doesn’t even know me well!?!?

“Are you going to get in the car or are you just going to stand there looking like dumb ?” Sae Rin leaned to the passenger’s side as soon as the scissor door went up.

Why you little brat? Grudgingly I got into the car.

“Buckle up,” she said as she gripped the steering wheel and grinned. The expression on her face worried me so I did as I was told. A few seconds later I figured out why she said that.

“I’M PRETTY SURE IT’S ILLEGAL TO DRIVE THIS FAST!!!” I yelled as I clung to the seat for dear life.

“I’M PRETTY SURE I DON’T GIVE A CRAP!!!” She yelled back only pushing the pedal further.

She laughed as though this was a carnival ride. This girl was definitely missing some screws.

The car finally stopped in front of a large building. It had a huge platinum sign engraved with the words Paradox Entertainment.

By the looks of this building whoever owned it was probably richer than our CEO.

“Where is this place?” I asked looking around and seeing nothing but gardens.

“Private property. The town we are in right now belongs to me and my friends and so does this building,” the doors opened for her automatically.

“I see we have a guest,” a voice came from the inside.

My blood boiled at the sight of him. It was that stupid wonton!

“What the hell are you doing here?” I tried to keep myself calm and not beat the out of him.

“Relax Baekhyun-ssi,” Sae Rin said with a smile that I’m pretty sure wasn’t in any way friendly. “I hope Mason and Blitzkrieg are okay otherwise I don’t think you want to know what’s going to happen to you, Jet.”  She leaned into his ear and hissed but I still heard every bit of it.

The wonton’s face became stony and he dropped to the floor. “I beg of please, please anything but that! Those three days were god awful! I’m sorry! I’ll do anything!”  The guy was on the floor pleaded for what I saw to be his life. I didn’t show it but his pain brought me quite a lot of happiness.

“I’m not the one you should apologize to,” Sae Rin said as glared down at him and walked away. I followed behind her but I made sure to give him a merong before leaving.

We walked into a SUPER long hallway. I had to catch my breath when we reached the end of it. In front of us was on super big door that had been engraved with SR in calligraphy. After placing her hand on what looked like a touch pad, the door swung open to show a large office. The office was full of books in every corner. It didn’t even look like an office if you took out the desk that was placed next to the fire place. It was more like a library.

“Have a seat,” Sae Rin said plopping down on her desk. I didn’t want to unleash her fury so I did as I was told.

“What exactly did you do that guy to make him like that?” I was curious and I wanted to know what I should be prepared for in a worst case scenario.

“My nephew and my dog don’t like him one bit. I forced him to baby sit them while we were in Russia. I know they made his life hell because my house was practically in ruins when I got home,” she laughed.

Her nephew is like two and I don’t know exactly what type of dog she has but it must be big and scary just like her.

“Why do you guys go so far? Isn’t he a friend?” It was strange. I know he deserved it but they were friends. I hadn’t heard of doing that to a friend.

“Jet made a few bad friends in middle school while Jin Ah was in the states and then he started to make stupid choices. One day I had enough of his horrible attitude and shot him in the left arm,” Sae Rin explained with a straight face.

My jaw hit the floor. “You shot him in the arm?!” This girl was nuts.

“With a paint ball gun. I utterly murdered him. Then I hit his pressure points so he was paralyzed and I hospitalized him for about four months just to make sure I smacked the bad influence out of him. He should have known better than pick a fight with my best friend. Bastard’s just lucky our unnie wasn’t here. I know she would have literally shot him,” I could almost feel the flames behind Sae Rin.

“Now back to business,” she interlaced her fingers. “I hope you know that Jin Ah’s twentieth birthday is coming up soon.”

(a/n: Jin Ah is 18 international age which means she’ll be turning 19 but in Korea they add a year so it’s 20)

“Ah!? Seriously?” All of us had thought we’d gotten to know her a bit better over the past few weeks but we still had no clue when her birthday was.

Sae Rin nodded.

“This year it’s going to get bad believe me. I resolved things with Gabriel’s parents since Jin Ah unnie doesn’t want to marry him. But now Jin Ah’s mom knows about this and things have gotten out of hand! Her mom has this whole list of over two hundred people who are potential suitors! You’ve got to help me! I can’t let unnie go through with this!” She looked at me pleadingly and I couldn’t say no despite the fact I had no clue how to help her.

“S-sure I’ll help you,” I stuttered.

“You see Jin Ah unnie loves fairy tales. Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, you name it she loves them all. So this year we’re doing a themed birthday for her,” I nodded even though I had no clue how I was going to be of any help to anyone.

“I need your help with two things, but I’ll explain the first right now since it’s easier,” Sae Rin took out a big stack of papers and placed them onto the table,

“First task is to make Jin Ah’s outside appearance reflect her inside appearance. This is a task that me and a crap load of our friends have been working on for the past who knows how long and it still hasn’t worked. As we are speaking right now I’ve asked the maids in the Lee Manor to burn all of Jin Ah’s clothes,” Sae Rin giggled.

“And that had what to do with me?” I still had no clue why she called me out.

“Look, I heard you are the best when it comes to fashion within your group so today you are going to go shopping with me and buy Jin Ah a whole new wardrobe,” ahhh, it made total sense now.

She was right to pick me for the job.

“What this second task?”

“I’m going to entrust you and your friends with the task of finding Jin Ah a proper husband.”

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! Finally the plot picks up :D Who else is super excited about EXO being in To the Beautiful You??? That's one of my favorite shoujo manga!!!

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large

 If you guys want an update tomorrow guess who this is? XD

Oh and before I sign off I need to ask a question more Baekhyun and Sae Rin or no?