Lee Soo Man's Little Problem

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

Yay!!! Thank you guys so much for reading this ^^ So let's start off shall we? WARNING: 1st two chappies are a bit slow so please be patient ^^

Soft music was playing in the background of an office. The CEO of SM entertainment sat in his chair relaxing while closing his eyes. All the stress he’d built up lately from worry about EXO’s debut left him little time to be at peace. He was being flooded with constant updates on the fans’ reactions to EXO and so far he felt slightly bad. Maybe the whole delaying their debut was a bad idea... But no now was not the time to second guess his decision. It had already been taken into action so there was no way he could go back. Soo Man leaned back in his chair and stretched looking down at a picture of his adorable granddaughters.

Lee Soo Man sighed looking at them. His oldest granddaughter was so outgoing, rambunctious, charismatic, and smart that he was going to make her his successor. But when she turned 18 she told him something that shocked him out of his wits. She was going to make her own company and make sure it blew SM entertainment out of the water. At first he didn’t think she was serious until he found out earlier this year that she had already built a main office and already had trainees who were planning on debuting soon. Turns out she’d been planning to take him down since she was five year old. The trainees to the company were just as ridiculously ambitious as she was since they were all trainee since the time they were in diapers. To be honest he was scared. The people that were backing her were the children of his investors. They all pitched in to the company and it belonged to all of them. But if nothing he was proud that his granddaughter could accomplish so much at the age of 21.

The real problem in the family was her little sister however. Jin Ah had always been a quiet child who did as she was told. She always looked like she was scared and couldn’t go a day without apologizing for something that wasn’t her fault. Jin Ah was the polar opposite of her sister. She would always remain silent and she didn’t talk much. The doctors said she didn’t have a mental problem and that she was functioning totally properly which made her grandfather worry more. She was an 18 year old. She should be having fun and being rebellious like her sister but she never spoke a single word out of tone. She never spoke up about herself. Her family didn’t even know what she liked or disliked.

The date on the calendar is what made Soo Man slump over. It was three months away until the gala where he would have to introduce his granddaughters to the rest of the world. All these years he’d been working hard to make sure that no one outside of his inner circle of elitists and friends knew that they even existed. He worried how the world may perceive his granddaughter. Rae Ah has a presence that could not be ignored but her sister would constantly be hammered for her silent nature and odd fashion sense. No matter what people say about how you shouldn’t judge a book by its, it is a fault of nature that we do. Lee Jin Ah would get reprimanded for the way she appeared and Soo Man whose job revolved around outer appearances knew it.

“Sir you have a call on line one,” his assistant said after she knocked on the door.

“Thank you,” he dismissed her and picked up his phone. “Hello?”

“Dad,” a flustered male voice said through the phone.

“What’s the matter?” Lee Soo Man sat up after hearing his son’s voice on the phone.

“I’m going to on multiple business trips and I won’t be back for six months. Could you please take care of Jin Ah? Rae Ah is already with you so I figured I might as well send Jin Ah over too.”

Soo Man sighed. More to add to his plate of worries. “Alright she can come. Make sure she packs light. I’ll just buy her whatever she needs.”

“Thank you so much dad! I’ll be sending her on the first flight over!” the man on the other line seemed ecstatic and hung up the phone.

The CEO of SM started to panic at that moment. He had no time to take care of his granddaughter who would be coming back to Korea in a few hours! SHINee was at an event, Super Junior was in Japan, TVXQ was also abroad, f(x) had schedules to tend to, and SNSD was currently in America.

Then it hit him. He was going to have to delay EXO’s debut for three months anyways as a part of a concept design so he could just use them. They didn’t need to know that it was already planned ahead of time. He could hold their debut over them as bait. EXO-K would be his granddaughter’s person guides around Korea and they could even help her turn into the proper lady that the world was expecting her to be. Soo Man knew it might be asking too much of his future stars who had worked for over six years for this but it might be a learning lesson for both EXO and Jin Ah.

And thus it was set. EXO would be turning a wallflower into a princess. 

In later chapters I will add music and gifs and what not but the first few chapters will simply focus on the story :) What did you think? (BTW I use the same OCs over and over because you can tie my more comedic stories together ^^)