Lockedout Part 2

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

Okay my updates are going to be seriously screwed up thanks to finals and thanks to my family visiting so if I don't update frequently I don't want you guys to think that I stopped caring because I'm going to finish this fanfic this summer XD

Lay’s POV:

“Need a hand?” Min Seok said as he stood on the other side of the glass wearing silk robes and holding a cup of what seemed to be hot cocoa.

“No thanks we’re good,” Kai said as he tried to make the door budge. I noticed just then that my counterpart was tired. Oh Krisus… This meant we would be meeting Kaizilla in few moments.

“Suit yourselves,” Min Seok took a sip of his drink and began to walk off.

Baekhyun slapped Kai in the back of the head. “Nice going kkamjong. We’re all going to die because of you.”

Baekhyun you f tard! You might be a temperamental when you’re mad but that’s not match for sleepy Kai!

I saw Kai’s eye began to twitch and quickly went to him. I gave a slight glare to Chen who should have seen this too. Xiumin hyung helped me out too. Thank god for steam bun hyung or else I’d be screwed.

“Kai why don’t you go dance to keep warm?” I suggested.

“It’s cold!” Kai screamed like a little kid and I knew he’d lost all sanity. It was way passed his bedtime.

“Xiumin gege please help,” I pleaded with my elder hoping to god he would be able to figure something out. Gege pouted as he took out a bar of chocolate.

“Kai I have candy. Why don’t you go over there on that bench and sit like a good boy?” he reluctantly handed the chocolate bar to a beaming Kai.

“Thanks hyung!” Kai said taking the chocolate and going to the bench.

“You owe me a chocolate bar. That was Ekspeditsiya I was saving for our trip home,” he was going to hold this against me and I knew it. But wait…Why did I have to pay for the chocolate? It was Kai eating it! Then I got a little mad knowing that Kai would forget about this in the morning and he’d say what chocolate and piss Xiumin hyung off. The simplest way to solve this without fighting was me going to the store in the hotel and buying him some. Now if only we could get in!

We heard footsteps walking towards us. Someone sneezed as they dragged their feet. From what I heard it was only one person. We saw a big pink marshmallow creature covered in snow walking towards us. The person’s flashlight’s beam hit my eyes temporarily blinding me.

“Th-the-there y-y-you g-g-guys a-a-re I-I’-v-ve b-be-been lo-looking fo-for y-you a-alll,” from all the context clues I’m guessing this was Jin Ah. She was shaking like she’d been standing out the in cold for a really long time. By the amount of snow that covered her I’m guessing she’d been out here for at least a couple hours.

“Why aren’t you inside?” Suho asked concern covered his face. Hmmm… That was odd. From what he told me on his Skype rant he wasn’t too pleased with her and didn’t like having her around.

“Didn’t she just explain she was looking for us?” D.O. gave him a look and Suho backed off.

“Now we really need to get inside,” Chanyeol said looking down at the freezing girl in front of us.

“S-S-Sae R-R-Rin o-o-open th-the d-da-damn d-d-door,” Jin Ah glared at one of the security cameras.

There was a loud screeching noise like the kind that is heard when the intercom systems at school turn on.

“I never shut the door you idiots. You’re supposed to use the automatic doors on the right after 12a.m.,” we heard Sae Rin’s voice speak to us through a mic.

SHE WAS WATCHING US THE WHOLE TIME AND SHE DID NOTHING?! YOU’VE GOT TO BE F**KING KIDDING ME!!!

I wanted to slap myself for not figuring out that these doors were automatic. Then again the warnings were in Russian. I had built up my resolve to talk to that Sae Rin about not telling us. We were her elder from what I’d heard since Jin Ah was her unnie by a few years from what I’d heard. How dare she lock us out!?

My resolve vanished when I saw the deadly aura swirling around the girl. She was worse than Kai in the mornings.

“Take Jin Ah upstairs and make sure that she’s warm. I’ve got some business to tend to,” we all noticed that she was wearing a black suit and winter coat. Where the hell was she going at 1 a.m.?

“I’ll go with you,” that guy named Haewon popped up from somewhere and stood at her side.

“We’ll be back shortly. Please take care of my unnie until then,” Sae Rin handed me the key to their room then bowed to us as she headed out the door. Damn… she was being respectful? Wonder what the hell was so serious to make her do that…

“Guys I think Jin Ah is about to pass out,” Chen told us as the petite girl started to stumble around. Tao went up and lifted her onto his back with Baekhyun’s help.

We all quickly escorted Jin Ah to her room. Thankfully she was conscious enough to change by herself. But she still looked like when she got out of the bathroom. Jin Ah was totally red. I fear that she might have gotten frost bite or something.

Thankfully these guys had a pretty large suite. Tao got some blankets, D.O. was making coffee in their kitchenette, Kris started the fire, and Suho monitored her temperature. Kai that unhelpful brat fell asleep on the couch. Xiumin gege, Chanyeol gege, Baekhyun, Chen, and I were in charge of bringing all out stuff from our rooms. Sae Rin had left a note on their coffee table with our key cards. Our stuff was already in our rooms all we needed to do was bring the simple stuff so the rest of us could change and not freeze as well.

Xuimin gege and Chanyeol gege got ready first, then Chen and me, and so on. Once everyone was changed we noticed that Jin Ah had passed out which was strange since caffeine should make a person more awake.

“One of us should stay with her until she gets better,” Kris suggested as we peered at her. It was like those stupid TV shows where everyone else saw this coming except for that one guy and they all stepped back leaving that one guy standing their confused. Right now I was that one guy…

“Great Lay thanks for volunteering!” Chen patted my shoulder as he laughed. I wanted to rip that smile off his face.

They all left the room like I had the plaque. Screw them… I sighed as I saw Jin Ah shift in her sheets. She was blowing a little snot bubble. Strangely it was kind of cute. Only kind of. She still had her glasses on.

Seeing as to how she kept moving around she might break them so I took them off and set them aside.

When I saw her face again, holy hell… The guys are never going to believe this…

Mwahhahaha!!!! I'm going to make you guys suffer a little mian ;D

tumblr_m4a3y8KDKT1ro0dzho1_1280.jpg 

Do you guys get the picture ? XD  It made me laugh so hard XD

Oh here's a gif of y Krisus:)

Imported_Picture_24mediatumblr_web-large

Disclaimer: None of the pictures and gifs I use are mine