Say What???

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

Short Chappie might update tomorrow if I can *extra courses start tomorrow* so much fun... -_-

 

Kris’s POV:

I normally wasn’t in a good mood when I woke up and today was no exception. Surprisingly however the breakfast table was quiet. It was nice but I felt paranoid like someone had thrown me into a parallel universe. Our breakfast table was NEVER quiet. EVER. After last night’s little episode where we all figured out that apparently Jin Ah is engaged the mood in EXO dropped by a lot. Even the happy virus wasn’t so happy.

“This isn’t good,” Chen whispered to me.

“If they act like this when we get home it might be a problem,” Xiumin added while keeping his eyes on his plate.

“Gege! I think this calls for a shopping spree!” Tao squealed excitedly. Uh uh no way…

“This is not the time to go buy Gucci Tao this is serious,” I argued as I braced myself.

“Buing buing,” Tao asked cutely with his eyes all watery and sparkling. Damn you Huang Zi Tao.

“Fine… we’ll go shopping…,” I admitted defeat. The ageyo panda jumped up and down with joy while I remained the fire breathing dragon.

“Everyone we’re going shopping!” Tao said. Heads turned to him.

“I’m not in the mood,” Kai looked uninterested which wasn’t too odd. He had his moods and followed them.

“Maybe next time,” Lay said and I wanted to slap him. That was my line!

“You go have fun then,” Baekhyun said eating his omelet. Did Byun Baekhyun just utter those words? What? I need to go clean my ears out or something because this guy LOVED shopping and he openly denied a trip.

“I didn’t ask you guys if you wanted to go. I said we’re going,” Tao got into his angry mode and that seemed to straighten everyone out. Good job Tao. Good job. Gege’s going to reward you tonight.

After breakfast we all piled into the car.

“We’re going to the Gucci store. The rest of you guys do whatever you want for about two or three hours but meet us in the food court by lunch time,” Tao said clinging to my arm cutting my circulation off.

“Huang Zi Tao…,” I began but he gave me the look so I shut up.

I got my dragged to the Gucci store and I could hear my wallet cry for mercy as I saw Tao run around and point at everything he wanted. When we were done I felt the emptiness in my pockets. Such an expensive maknae… Do other groups have this problem or is it just me?

Tao thankfully didn’t feel like shopping elsewhere so we were on our way to the food court.

“Gege can we come back here tomorrow?” he asked sweetly.

“No,” I looked away knowing he was about to wear me down using ageyo again.

“Please, buing bu-,” we bumped into someone so Tao got cut off.

“I am so sorry,” the girl apologize as she held onto a twelve year olds hand. They looked like a brother and sister. Wait I almost didn’t recognize her with the scarf but that was Jin Ah.

“Lee Jin Ah who is this?” I asked pointing to the twelve year old standing next to her.

“This is my…uh… cousin! Yeah he’s my cousin!” she said laughing a bit too excessively.

“Okay…,” I said not wanting to push it further. Tao and I began to walk away.

We were still in ear shot so I heard what the kid said to her as we walked away, “Hold on a minute noona. Why did you lie to those guys? You know as well as I do that I’m your fiancée.”

To make up for short chapter and not updating frequently like I should T.T

tumblr_m5ophxAAxI1rn2nxfo1_400.gif          Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large   

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large