Lockedout

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

 

The song isn't EXO but it's so damn catchy!!! XD

 

Chanyeol’s POV:

“You’re the blonde haired guy at the party!” Baekhyun yelled and I looked at him closer.

tumblr_lf0rxxdiyl1qbu1tso1_400.jpg

It really was blonde boy who punched the guy in the face! My respect for this guy had shot up like a ton when he did that. Even if I didn’t really care either way for Jin Ah it ticked me off that people would treat someone like that and just laugh about it. This guy on the other hand looked like he was seriously going to kill the other guy.

Min Seok rubbed the back of his neck as he slightly smiled at us. “Sorry you guys had to see me like that. My cousin doesn’t know his limits and sometimes you have to beat it into him.”

Whoa… This guy was wonton’s cousin? They seemed so different. Min Seok seemed like someone was refreshing and his cousin seemed like slimy goo on your finger you wanted to wash away.

“Ain’t that the truth?” Sae Rin said snorting. “Personally I don’t want to hit him anymore because he needs to spare what brain cells he has left.” Min Seok high fived her and Jin Ah simply looked depressed again. “Hey no sad faces!” Sae Rin yelled before poking Jin Ah in the side making her yelp again. Again Min Seok high fived her.

We saw the plane that we had driven up to. It seemed pretty normal on the outside. It was a regular plane that wasn’t used in large international flights but it was way larger than your average G6.

“What are we waiting for?” Min Seok asked as Sae Rin scanned the area.

“Our translator,” she said happily and Jin Ah’s mouth fell open.

“You didn’t…,” she hissed.

“Yup!” Sae Rin squealed like a little pig. I hated being left out. And right now I felt like I along with all the other EXO members was being ignored.

“Why did you invite my god brother?!” Jin Ah yelled in frustration. She looked like she wanted to pull her hair out.

“Hey your god brother is hot. And he’s a chef. And he speaks English. And Russian. Did I mention he’s hot?” Sae Rin teased. What did we not exist or something? I mean not to be rude but everyone in EXO was extremely good look otherwise Soo Man sajang-nim wouldn’t have hired us. I felt kind of upset that someone as good looking as Sae Rin wasn’t even giving us a second glance. A few moments later a motorbike with a guy dressed in a leather jacket riding it pulled up.

“Yah! Jung Haewon! You could warn me before showing your face here you know,” Jin Ah snapped. Whoever this guy was apparently he hit a nerve with Jin Ah.

“Just get on the plane sis,” the guy took off his helmet and flashed bright white teeth at her. Haewon handed his bag to the flight attendant. After that he and Min Seok grabbed one of Jin Ah’s arms on either side of her and dragged her up the stairs that had been brought to allow them to enter the plane. Oh yeah I remember. This guy was member of a group called Z-5 or something…

tumblr_ll9v0eB6SS1qb9jhgo1_400%20(1).png

“He’s from X-5,” Sae Rin snapped at me just like she’d spoken to Xiumin hyung when he hadn’t said his thoughts aloud.

“Fine whatever mind telling us why he’s here?” I asked getting slightly annoyed with that fact our thoughts weren’t kept to ourselves anymore.

“We need a translator,” Sae Rin shrugged.

“But it seems that he sets quite a fuse with Jin Ah. Are you sure it’s okay?” D.O. asked and from the expression on his face he seemed shocked that Jin Ah was able to express so much emotion.

Sae Rin waved it off. “She’s ticked because Haewon is like her brother. Haewon’s favorite pass time is teasing her so she gets very ticked off because he knows just which buttons to push. Also having him here she’ll have less time to think of wonton.”

“You call him wonton too?” Kai asked. EXO had dubbed Won Jung Jin wonton since we’d first laid eyes on the guy but now that someone who’s known him longer than us called him that it made us kind of excited.

“My friends and I refer to him and wonton because that’s what fills his head instead of brains,” Sae Rin shook her head in disgust. “Why Rae Ah unnie invited him to be a trainee I will never know… Anyways enough chit chat we have a flight to catch.”

She grabbed us all by the collar and dragged us up the staircase. The inside was remodeled to be like a lobby of hotel. Overall it was very nice. There were rows of attendants who were there for a variety of things.

Man I don’t care if we’re mooching this trip was awesome.

When we landed in Moscow I was disoriented. It was snowing heavily outside so the attendants brought us winter coats and pants. They even gave us gloves, scarves, socks, and new shoes.

“You boys all set to head out?” Sae Rin asked. She, Min Seok, and Haewon were wearing designer brand coats that looks super stylish. In fact their whole outfits looked really stylish. Jin Ah on the other hand was dressed like us. Wearing a puffy marshmallow jacket and thick pants.

“Aw you look just like how you did in preschool,” Haewon pinched Jin Ah’s cheek and she snapped at him.

“Shut up!”

“Oh look poow wittew baby ish mad at hew oppa,” Haewon ruffled her hair this time.

“I. Hate. You.” She glared not at her god brother but Sae Rin.

“Get in line,” Sae Rin shrugged as she dragged Jin Ah by her collar inside the car that was there waiting for them.

“You guys take the other vans. The four of us are going to see a few people before heading to the hotel. Feel free to look around the city but make sure not to go off too far or stay out after 12a.m.”

“Who are we Cinderella?” Kris scoffed slightly.

Min Seok smiled, “Cinderella didn’t have an evil sorceress named Sae Rin controlling curfew.”

We didn’t know how to check into the hotel since none of us spoke Russian so we were seriously bored sitting in the car. We Min Seok’s offer and decided to look around a bit. Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, Kris, and I all went out for drinks while the other boys went to check out some local store. Before we knew it was 11:45.

“ guys hurry!” I yelled as we all scrambled to the car. Our driver drove like he was on the Autobahn speedway and we reached out hotel at 11:58.

moscow_0820.jpg

We ran inside ignored the grandeur the Ritz Carlton had to offer. When we tried to open the door the handle was stuck and an evil brown hair girl was looking at us evilly.

“12 a.m.,” she hissed pointing to her watch. Sae Rin turned and walked away.

All of us stood in shock. My jaw along with a lot of other people’s was on the floor. Was she for real? It was ing freezing outside! We could die of hypothermia! I grabbed the handle and tugged on it. The door didn’t open. Then Tao gave it shot since he was the strongest. It didn’t budge.

“…,” Kai said as his eyes started to fill with panic.

“Open the door! Someone please! Save us! Help! Help!” we all started banging on the doors of the entrance like our lives depended on it which in all reality was probably the case.

“Need a hand?” 

Long Author's Note But READ IT!!!!

Okay first things first OMG have you guys seen the pics of EXO's trip to Disney? (*I died and went to fangirl heaven*)

tumblr_m4aobhEoHf1qjd0cco1_1280.png   tumblr_m4aobhEoHf1qjd0cco2_1280.png

 

On a more serious note I need to ask you Do you want Jin Ah to be with an OC of mine or someone from EXO? Leave a comment telling me which one so I know what I should put in the next chappie ^^