Chanyeol's Idea

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

Another short chapter but I'm not feeling too great... I have a major headache (That and I'm reading a book that I've been waiting a year XD)

Kai’s POV:

To start this off, like all the members I was a bit worried about what Chanyeol would suggest. Honestly it was his fault I threw my little Christmas party in the main office. And the whole incident white trying to celebrate his birthday and the candles. I could go on and on about the things that he’d suggested that had turned out to bite us in the . What mattered right now though was the idea he talking about.

“I think we should invite you a park,” he said and we all gave him a look. Come on sure she was decently pretty but you can’t go up to every pretty girl and ask them on a date. That’s just not done…

“Uh Chanyeol-hyung,” I was about to suggest something else before he cut me off.

“No listen to the whole thing,” he glared at me. This was odd since hyung was usually easy going and never forceful. He usually went along with most decisions if they were of a serious matter. Suho usually decided that sort of stuff (with my help of course).

Chanyeol hyung spoke up again, “My whole plan is that we take Jin Ah out for a little stroll at the park. During that time we’ll say that Hana is a friend of ours. And then you can try and interrogate her while saying that it’s a way of getting to know her better as a person. You could say that you are doing this since we are supposed to be taking care of her and you are there to make it easier on both of us, which technically wouldn’t be a lie right?”

I have to admit I was impressed. It seemed very likely that this could work out. The plan might have taken him less than a minute to think about but this was a pretty well thought out.

Hana bit her lip as if she was thinking, “I’ll do you guys this one favor and lie to an innocent person to save your asses but you had better pay me extra for this.”

“Sure just send a bill to Lee Soo Man’s office explaining the situation,” I said and Suho glared at me though not many people would have been able to pick that up.

“So is it settled then?” Baekhyun asked and Hana nodded.

“I advise you all to make sure it doesn’t seem awkward, like all of a sudden ask her to go to the park. You guys should hang out with her today and every day until next Saturday to make the transition easier on everyone,” Hana gave us a helpful little tip. The only problem with that tip was that we had no idea where to even start with that girl. I mean she wasn’t the best looking girl in the world so I’m guessing that malls would have been no place of interest for her.

“The beach seems like a pretty nice place to take someone,” Suho put out and everyone gave him uninterested looks or looks like they weren’t sure that was the best idea.

Jin Ah seemed like the type that would love a book store on the other hand.

“Would taking her to a book store be nice?” I asked.

“That seems like a pretty good idea,” Sehun said agreeing with me.

“Jin Ah definitely gives off the type of vibe that she likes that sort of place so it’s worth a shot,” D.O. agreed as well.

By the end of this conversation everyone agreed with me and in the end only Suho hyung was left like always.

“Fine I guess…,” he grumbled admitting his defeat. Mwahaha! Who was EXO-K’s underground leader? That’s right it’s me! Kim Jong In! The one and only Kai!

“We should be get going now,” we all got up and bowed to Hana respectfully.

“Remember this Saturday,” I told her with a wink as I left the room.

“Remember my cash,” she waved me off.

I couldn’t tell if things were running at a nice pace or not because in all honesty we had made no progress with Jin Ah but then again we’d only been with her for less than two hours. God this had better show some results or I’ve been wasting too much of my dance time. Taemin-hyung had even promised to buy me ice cream if I went to practice with him! Stupid sajang-nim! Stupid mission!