Level 3

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

This is all about Tao and Baekho ^_^

Tao’s POV:

The big buff blonde haired guy by the name of Baekho somehow got on my nerves. It was as if my body didn’t like him without giving any reason why. A coordi noona came and dressed me in my gi and gave me by protective gear. When we both saw each other again that Baekho guy was dressed like a soul reaper off of Bleach or something.

“Pick your weapon,” another noona guided us to a table. An assortment of weapons was laid out like staffs, swords, nun chucks, commas, and triple section staffs. Naturally I picked my favorite, the staff. The Baekho kid picked a wooden sword. Hmph I bet he has no idea how to use it.

“Rules are you must gain ten points. Half point for arms, one point for legs, two points for chest, and five points if you can knock the weapon out of your opponent’s hands. Five points will be deducted if you hit someone on the head or below the belt,” the referee explained to us. “Now shake hands and begin.” I held my hand out politely even though I really didn’t want to and surprisingly he did the same.

“Begin!” the ref yelled and we circled each other before I went for a leg sweep. Baekho somehow predicted my move and jumped. While I was getting up he jabbed me straight in the chest.

“Two points Baekho,” the ref yelled.

“Lucky hit…,” I hissed before swiping at him again. He blocked all of my attacks with his sword then he swiped down and I saw a weak point. Using it to my advantage I knocked his sword out of his hand.

“Five points Tao,” the ref yelled. That right. I’ve been doing this for thirteen years kid. It’s going to be another thirteen before you can even stand against me. I left my emotion run me the first time but this time I’m not going to let you win.

While he was distracted I hit him in the left leg.

“One point, Tao,” the ref yelled out again. I was so in the lead. I hit him in the chest once and the arms twice.

“Three points, Tao.” There was no way he could win.

The Baekho kid just smiled at my attack. What the hell? Wasn’t he afraid he was going to lose? Baekho back flipped and came at me mercilessly.

“Three points Baekho,” the ref yelled and I just stood there stunned. While blocking his attacks he’d hit my arms multiple times. I’d allowed him six hits…Six!

My blood began to boil at the taught that we were even now. I had to knock his sword out of his hands again or else it was all over. I did a back flip but I felt something hit my staff as my grip on it loosened. I landed with a thud on the foam floor. I could hear the staff fall to the ground and roll next to me.

“Five points Baekho. Game over. Winner Baekho,” the referee announced.

How could I lose? How did I lose? I hadn’t lost a single match since I turned fourteen. Where the hell did this kid come from?

“Good game,” Baekho came up to me and held out his hand. I wanted to knock it aside but he seemed sincere. He looked at me and saw the expression on my face. I bumped his shoulder as I walked back to the dressing area. Baekho looked like he was considering something as I walked away. Frankly I was too pissed to care.

“Hyung,” he called out. I turned to him. Baekho smirked at me. “I haven’t had that much fun in a fight in a really long time, so I’ll let you pass.”

Was he serious?

“Maybe we could hang out some time. You seem really cool. And anyone who can fight that well with a staff can’t be all bad,” he continued. I could feel tears coming on. This kid. I swear. I wanted to kill him a few seconds ago but now I think I want to hug him.

“Thank you,” I bowed. He smiled then turned to his dressing room.

“No need for that. After all now that the fight is over. We can be friends,” I couldn’t see his face but I did see his fading figure head off to his changing room.

I passed! Even though it wasn’t the way I’d hoped it would be… I still passed! But that kind of worried me also… If I wasn’t able to beat this kid with the amount of training I have, what were the others going through?

Aish... I can't make this sound more interesting T.T I'm sorry if this chapter bored you but I'll be doing the Levels in seperate parts... 

The website that I store all my posters and pics on is down for right now so I'm sorry if the pictures don't show up T.T

Gi = training suit

tumblr_m5002o5qnr1rrmv30o1_500.gif

tumblr_m4uzkatINU1rvqnlao1_500.jpg