EXO Gets Nunified

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

Tao’s POV:

When we arrived at the convent apparently there was a ground of people holding an EXO flag.

“What the hell? We haven’t even debuted yet and there are already people fanning over us!” Chen gege wasn’t the type to yell obnoxiously but that was just horribly annoying.

“Can you please not yell in my ear?” I tried to ask with a restrained tone. I normally was a nice cute maknae but he just woke me up from my wonderful nap. That was a no no.

“Guys focus. Someone is obviously two steps ahead of us at the moment. We need to stay sharp and stay together. Divide and conquer is always the first strategy,” Kai said to us. I hate how he was younger than me and he was able to command us like he was our hyung. I was sure he’d understand what it would be like to be woken up from a nap abruptly like that, he’s the one who has the most problem with that.

“We’ll be playing this like a game of mahjong right?” Lay asked as he got out of the limo and into the snow.

“More like chess bro,” Chanyeol said as he bumped his head on the exit.

“We don’t even know what their move was despite stealing our queen,” D.O. commented.

“Since when was she our queen?” Chen asked mystified.

“I don’t know… it seemed fitting,” D.O. shrugged.

“Great how about you boys stand there and argue while I go ask that nice group of ladies if they know something?”  Xiumin gege said as he went towards them.

“You know for nuns their expressions look downright evil,” Lay commented when he looked at them.

“Why are all the women we run into evil?” Sehun sulked.

“Can I go home to my Soshi goddesses? Tiffany noona said she’d buy me cake,” Baekhyun threw a little fit.

“Cake!” that one word made my mind malfunction. Well that and Gucci… But no one will ever understand my need for either one. “Why didn’t you invite me?” I pouted.

Baekhyun smacked my head with the paper in his hand, “My Soshi noonas! Get your own!” He stuck his tongue out at me. How vulgar…

Xiumin gege walked towards us. The expression on his face looked as though he’d had his soul taken from him.

“What's the matter?” Suho gege asked worried about how gege looked.

“They said we have to go inside…,” Xiumin said.

“I don’t see what the big deal is about having to go inside,” Kai said with a confused look.

Xiumin gege shook his head.

“Then what?” D.O. gege asked see as how Xiumin hyung looked like he was about to vomit.

“We have to go inside,” he began again. “This is a women’s area… We have to be dressed as women…”

“Whoa whoa whoa they want us to be nuns for a day?” Kris’s eyes were nearly popping out of his skull. I giggled to myself. Looks like Kristina would be making an appearance today.

“That’s exactly what he meant,” Luhan gege said frowning, but on the inside I know he had no problem with this, what so ever because everyone said he looked like a doll. It wouldn’t matter if he dressed up like a girl it would only emphasize his doll-likeness.

“Can’t we just pick a few members to go do this mission you know like sacrifices?” Kai asked not wanting for even a second to have to be dressed like a girl especially a nun.

“It might not be that bad. I know I have the legs for it,” Baekhyun said. All of us rolled our eyes. 2nd mirror prince of EXO please keep your narcissistic thoughts to yourself. We don’t care if you think you’re pretty.

“Instead of talking can we please just get going? The more time we waste the more time we leave Jin Ah in that person’s hands,” Lay said. Well that was uncharacteristic of him. He usually never cares about things like this… Weird…

Grumbling and arguing all of us finally got dressed. These nun dresses or whatever you call them where actually quite comfortable except for that one hat thing kept getting in my eyes.

“This is too breezy for me,” Chanyeol gege looked like he had a really bad wedgie.

“ it up,” Baekhyun said glaring daggers at him while we walked down the halls of the convent which was actually quite beautiful.

“What exactly do we have to do here hyung?” Kai asked Xiumin gege.

“They said that we have to look for a video camera in the upper dormitories,” he answered. The look on his and most of our faces what that we wanted to get out of here ASAP. Finding that camera what key.

“On your marks…get set…go!” Sehun yelled as we raced up the staircase.

Good thing we were in shape or else I think we would have died.

“They need to install an elevator here,” Xiumin gege panted and coughed.

“Whatever let’s just find that camera and leave,” Kai walked the halls and began knocking on the dormitory of the girls. For a moment, I think his good looks would have made all the girls rethink their decision to become nuns.

“Um… hi…you…see…camera?” Kai asked in his broken English. I tried not to laugh. At least my Korean was better than his English.

The girls shook their heads and shut the door. It was like this for the next ten doors down. Until we reached the eleventh door where no one opened up. Kai knocked three more times before turning the doors knob and see that the room was empty except for a camera and a piece of paper on the floor.

“How about a few of us go inside while the rest stand guard in case something happens?” I asked nervously. Something about that room made me not want to set foot near it.

“Kai Bai Bo!” we all yelled. Great… just my luck… I was the only one who put out rock.

“Good luck Tao,” they said as they shoved me through the doorway. I felt like crying and before I knew it warm streams of tears were running down my face.

“Fine I’ll come too,” Kristina came in through to the door.

“Thank you Kristina unnie,” I said as I hugged Kris.

“On second thought,” Kris turned towards the door.

“No no! Gege! I’m sorry!” I started my water works again and he sighed.

“Come on let’s get the stupid camera,” he walked over the camera and letter. Slowly he reached down to pick them up. My well trained ears heard a string snap. Stealthily I grabbed hyung and pushed him onto the floor. Knives flew passed where he had just been standing.

“Oh my god… whoever is behind this seriously wants to kills us don’t they?” he said standing up and brushing himself off.

“I knew there was a reason I didn’t want to come in here,” I felt this ominous air about the place. The two of us quickly got out of there. Before leaving in the limo we took the driver out of the car and placed him in the entrance area of the convent.

We all changed out of the dresses and sat in the limo before watching the video.

“Push play,” Suho said after plugged that camera into the flat screen in the limo.

The screen was blurry but it was hooded figure wearing a black mask that covered their whole face. The voice of the person was also modified.

“Hello boys,” the person said to us. “I’m so glad you could find this video. Our little Jin Ah doesn’t have much time before she is changed into one of us. But in order to get to her there is a tiny road block. My minions have challenged you and expect to meet you at Manezh mall. It has been closed just for your fight to the death. Remember the clock is ticking.” The video faded out.

“Fight to the death? Is this guy serious?” Baekhyun yelled at the TV.

Lay who had the letter in his hands quickly read its contents and the furrow in his brow grew deeper.

Chen took it from his hands since Lay didn’t seem up to reading it to the rest of us.

“Meet me under the stars if you survive?” Chen said he held it up to the rest of us and all we saw was a small picture of Jin Ah tied to a chair. Anyone could tell she wasn’t conscious.

I gulped as I felt the anger radiate from several of my members. Apparently they had become attached to our boss’s granddaughter. 

 I might be back to my daily updates but IDK for sure. Oh! BTW have any of you see Queen Inhyun's Man? That drama is my current obsession XD

TaoRis FTW :3

Here's a few examples of what EXO would looks like as girls:

tumblr_m4tksp2bem1qelkfpo1_400.jpg    tumblr_m4tksp2bem1qelkfpo2_400.jpg    tumblr_m4tksp2bem1qelkfpo3_400.jpg       tumblr_m4tksp2bem1qelkfpo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m3zq26U2ZO1rr2o7wo1_500.jpg