How To Lose an 18 Year Old...

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

Long chapter IDK if any of you witlll read this or not but I hope you all like it ^^ I will update some time tonight maybe

Chanyeol’s POV:

I don’t get why everyone in EXO-K thinks my ideas are outrageous! I mean Kris seems to like them and Baekhyun does too! It’s not fair! Kai is the only friend I have… He’s like my partner in crime… Anyways I should stop ranting about myself and get on with this.

So that day we all went to Jin Ah’s house and found her studying… From what we heard she was a straight A student but she had no social life. At all.

We did some background research and it turns out that she never made a friend on her own. It was always through other people like her sister or grandfather. I feel bad thinking this but it sort of surprised me she had any friends. Her attitude was so dull it would make anyone feel discouraged to approach her.

Kai knocked on her door and asked, “Mind if we come in?”

“I’m sorry I’m busy at the moment, perhaps you can go do what you really wanted to now,” she said as she continued writing on her paper and not looking at us directly.

“You know that’s not how we make friends,” I said pouting as I went in anyways and took a seat on one of the plush chairs.

She turned around and I could feel an almost angry but rather sad feeling radiate from her.

“Did it ever occur to you all that maybe I’m not trying to make friends?” she said her voice sounded a bit offended like we’d said something she didn’t want to hear.

We continued to keep up our façade. We would continue to keep it until after we had acquired the proper information on her.

God for some reason I felt like a serious stalker right then… creeping on an eighteen year old girl. I shivered at the thought… We’re doing exactly what our ssaesang fans might do to us.

It was the only thing about debuting that I was not looking forward to.

“We didn’t mean to bother you but we found a book store that we thought you might want to go to,” Suho explained and I was glad to see that her ears perked up when we said book store.

“Book store?” she asked like Tao did at the mention of cake. He smiled and nodded knowing we’d found something that she liked.

I was shocked when in a flash she’d packed up her things and was ready to leave.

I thought we’d made progress but the car ride was the same. No talking. No other forms of interaction.

Today Kai had again made me happy for one reason. The book store he picked was in the mall… The mall! Oh how we loved it! Everyone in EXO and I mean everyone LOVED malls period. It was like our personal little obsession.

D.O. and Baekhyun ran off somewhere else the moment we stepped foot inside. They were wonderful moral support of course but bring them to a mall and they run faster than road runner.

Sehun laughed when he saw a sign for a sale and he pulled me to see it. I couldn’t contain my laughter when I saw it either, “There’s a huge sale at the Gucci store and guess that’s missing out?” Sehun said.

“You know Tao will kill you if you don’t buy him a hand bag right?” I went straight faced because that was a likely possibility. That guy and his Gucci. You didn’t mess with it. It would have been stupid to do what he was about to and send a picture of the sale sign and make Tao fly his to Korea to buy another item to add to his collection.

“Excuse me but I thought we were going to a book store,” Jin Ah tried to shrink up in her jacket and her voice was so quite I almost didn’t hear her.

“Yeah guys… don’t get distracted,” Kai grit his teeth showing his anger at us and we stopped playing around and stood at attention.

“Now let’s get going to our actual destination,” Suho said leading the way. I felt bad for hyung… all our dongsae’s treated us like we were children at times. He tried so hard to lead, but it was always Kai who ended up twisting things around and making us do things his way.

Oh and if Kai tells you that it’s my fault that the building nearly was set on fire he’s lying! Just ask him who tripped me! Oh and the whole party thing that he threw that was his fault too!

Just wanted to get that across to anyone who got the wrong idea. It’s simply because he is very good at manipulating people and dancing that he can get away with whatever he wants.

The bookstore in front of us was impressive. It had two floors of nothing but books and even had its own little media section on the second floor. There was a nice little café on the first floor so guess where I’d be spending most of my time?

Suho and I went to the café and got ourselves coffee and relax which we haven’t done since we started being trainees. Thankfully D.O. and Baekhyun came to the book store but not without a few shopping bags. They didn’t even acknowledge our existence and went straight up to the media section.

“If they act like this when we debut we are so going to get it from sajang-nim,” I said to Suho who was grimly nodding.

Kai and Sehun were in the children’s section playing around with the toys they had up there. Which surprised me since Sehun would usual head to the um… “mature” section first.

I got up to scan the area for signs of Jin Ah. By the attitude she gave off she seemed like the sort of person that would be reading more study books so that’s the place I checked first. Strangely enough she wasn’t there. I went to the classical literature section next. Nothing. Nonfiction? Nope.

That’s when I started to panic. If we lost our CEO’s granddaughter in the mall we were so dead. Forget about debuting we’d have to worry if we wouldn’t be put in jail or something much worse.