Damn Rich Kids

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

 

I'm sorry I didn't update for a while I had AP testing... Thankfully however finals are late next week and the week after so I'll try to update as much as possible ^^ Hope you like this chapter despite it's slowness :) Oh and I added a song now :3 Finally ;D

 

Xiumin’s POV:

“We should tell sajang nim about the trip,” Kris said to Sae Rin.

“Who Soo Man ahjusshi?” she said then laughed. “This is my official business and if it means I have to take you guys with me for a bit he can’t say about it. Plus I’ll tell Jin Ah unnie and Min Seok oppa to bring their cameras. Our unnie and oppa whom we are going to visit are stylists anyways. If he is strongly opposed to it I’ll just tell him it’s a photo shoot that I will cover the costs for. Whenever you offer something that nice to him for free he won’t turn it down. Also since we’re going to play a few games while we’re over there we could film it with my camera crew and save it for variety.”

Wow… this girl sounded just like one of our event corrdinators. “Min Seok? You mean Min Seok hyung?” Kai asked with a confused look on his face gesturing towards me. I was interested too. Since this guy had the same name I did. Well my Korean name anyways.

Sae Rin shook her head and then raised her eyebrow at us. “EXO K members should have met him. He was at ’s party.”

We all tried to stifle our laughter. I knew she was referring to Won Jung Jin who was the root cause of our current problem.

“We didn’t really get to see anyone there,” Suho scratched the back of his head.

Sae Rin sighed and said, “Well you’ll meet him tomorrow. I’m sorry I couldn’t make it to the party. I had just come home from a trip.”

“You already have the flight ready? How much did it cost you?” we just told her about this two hours ago. All she did was text on her phone once.

“Not to seem like I’m bragging but I have a private jet. I can leave Korea whenever I want as long as I warn them a few hours ahead of time,” she explained to me and it was too late I was already burning with envy on the inside. Stupid rich kids get whatever they want. Hell Jin Ah might be bullied and oppressed but she can have whatever she wants whenever as long as she asks for it.

“Oh,” I said and looked back at my half finished soup. It was really good soup but I didn’t have much of an appetite.

“Then what time should we be ready at?” D.O. asked and I knew it was because he’d have to get up before all the other members and start cooking breakfast with Lay. I would also have to get up to make their beds.

“Around 8 would be good. I’ll be there to pick you guys up so don’t take a van or anything to the airport. The airbase we’re going to only has limited access,” she snapped her fingers and the maids picked up our bowls. “It really was a pleasure chatting with you guys but I’m almost running late.” She looked at the watch on her hand and got up. “Sorry to be slightly forceful about this.”

“It’s fine we need to get going as well,” Kai bowed and Suho and Kris did as well glaring at him partially. Those three… I swear… sometimes I felt like the leader… But I’ll leave it to Kris.

We all got in our van and settled ourselves for the boring ride home. Just as we left the gates a Pagani Zonda R passed us by and my face was glued to the window. When we reached the stop light we saw Sae Rin in the driver’s glaring at the light to turn green. When it did I don’t think the speedometer reach anywhere below 80.

“Damn rich kids,” I sat back in my seat and I knew everyone else in the car was freaking out over her totally amazing car. It’s not like I was a deprived child, but still. One of the reasons I chose to be an idol is to have things like that. When you see someone who’s younger than you with something you want and don’t have it hits a nerve.

That night we went home and explained everything to the rest who got super excited and we began to pack immediately. Thankfully for EXO M most of us hadn’t unpacked fully yet so we helped EXO K pack up and of course I went to my favorite Kyungsoo dongsae.

It that we had to wake up at 6:30 and get all the food ready but it had to be done.

“Hyung hyung! Look outside!” Sehun waved at all of us. He seemed really giddy. We all peered outside and Sae Rin was waving at us through the sunroof of a stretch hummer!?

“Seems like EXO will be traveling in style,” Kris smiled. Oh sure he was enjoying this wasn’t he. For once he wouldn’t have to pay for Tao’s expensive tastes. I loved the fact that we were going to be able to do this all but still it felt wrong like we were taking money we shouldn’t touch.

“What took you guys so long?” Sae Rin said as she sat in her Hummer sipping juice from the mini fridge. The attendant who was sitting in the passenger’s seat put our bags up for us.

Who the hell was she to have all this? I mean not even Super Junior or DBSK hyungs had this…

She turned to me and said, “DBSK oppas and Suju oppas didn’t get this because of the evil called Lee Soo Man’s budgeting team. All of you guys should get better things than you already do but the majority of your cash ends up in someone else’s wallet.”

Did she just read my mind?

“I can’t read minds just facial expressions. Like right now you’re beyond shocked and confused,” she said it as if it was nothing. On the other hand I was totally mind ed right there. Everyone else just laughed and got in the car, if you could even call it that.

We went to Jin Ah’s house and Jin Ahlooked glum.

“Yah! Unnie! Smile!” Sae Rin pouted. Jin Ah seemed super depressed. I’m sure someone who was bright and happy like Sae Rin would annoy the hell out of me if I was her. “Fine don’t smile!” Sae Rin put her hands up.

“Where are we going?” Jin Ah asked in her hollow sounding voice. I hadn’t met her before the “incident” but it seemed to me like she was a total zombie.

The younger girl wagged her finger around. “Not telling,” she smiled as she poked Jin Ah’s side making Jin Ah yelp.

“Yah! Moon Sae Rin!” Jin Ah screamed but it was no good the other girl was laughing her off.

“Smile or I’ll poke you again,” she threatened.

Jin Ah cracked a smile and Sae Rin hugged her. “That’s much much better! Min Seok oppa will meet us there.”

Again I really wanted to know exactly who this guy was. Just by hearing his name I knew he’d be cool since all people with name Min Seok were *cough* it’s my name too *cough*.

We arrived at the airport just as a black Audi R8 pulled up. From the driver’s seat a blonde boy came out and I’m guessing he was Min Seok.

“You’re the blonde haired guy at the party!” 

Love you guys :3

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large