Hope?

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

Another update :3 Short but I hope it's good enough for all of you ^^

D.O.'s POV:

When I looked at Lee Jin Ah I was at a loss for words... Even though I’m at a loss for words most of the time this was pretty bad. The more I looked at her she was kinda cute but she was definitely beyond shy. She looked like she was going to wet her pants. Her knees were shaking and she wouldn’t make eye contact. I was going to offer my hand but Suho hyung cut me off. Such a I swear…

“Hello Jin Ah I’m Suho and we are,” he looked back at us and we didn’t move. He had charisma that was for sure but he was a member of the infamous SM squad. Yes… sadly enough we have one of those…

“All of are part of band under your grandfather’s company,” Kai cut in. For that I would make him some extra food tonight. It’s so much fun to watch a get ed.

“I know… Could you please take me home now?” she asked and I was sort of shocked. It seemed like she didn’t care who we were.

“Uh… sure…,” Suho said I’m guessing that he was feeling the same thing I was with her response to us.

Jin Ah was shocked when Chanyeol picked up her luggage for her. She’d only packed one very small suit case. Would that be enough for a six month trip?

It was a silent walk to the van. Even when we were in the van on the way to sajang-nim’s house was awkwardly silent until Suho took the initiative and broke the ice again.

“So Jin Ah what would you like to see when you are here?”

“…anywhere…,” she answered in a bored voice.

Uh… her looks weren’t what was stopping her from being a lady it was her personality. Her eyes lacked sharpness and alertness that a lot of elitist had. She would be eaten alive at one of those stupid parties that they always had.

There is one man in the world that I love like my own father and want to curse to the deepest pits of hell that man happens to be Lee Soo Man. Why? Well first of all I’m glad he saw my talents but the things he puts us through sometimes makes me want to strangle him. This request was outrageous! Lee Jin Ah needed help from both the outside and the inside. How could we change her?

“Thanks for taking me home,” she said and bowed when we got out of the car

At least she has basic manners.

“Well then…we’re off. Call if you need anything,” Suho said giving her his number.

She took the piece of paper and nodded walking inside the house.

“Well today ...,” Kai said putting his hands behind his head as he walked back to the van.

“At this rate we’re going to need some miracle to help her,” Baekhyun said putting his head in his hands.

“We’ll Baekhyun-ah, we’ll figure something out,” Chanyeol put a hand on his shoulder.

“Do any of you know a good psychologist?” I asked and they all turned in shock. “Oh come on! How do any of you guys know whether or not something in her life caused her to become like that?”

“I can look one up,” Kai said.

“Good have one looked up by tonight and make an appointment so tomorrow we’ll go meet them and tell them about her behavior. It might get us to help her open up,” I said.

“Or it could be a total waste of time,” Sehun commented.

“This whole having to turn her into a lady is a waste of time Sehun, but think about it if we get help we could actually finish this whole thing a lot faster,” Suho commented. Finally he was talking sense.

“Alright so it’s agreed then?” I asked looking around and everyone nodded.

Looks like things weren’t so hopeless after all.