Jin Ah's Got a Crush?

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

He he double update FTW!!! WARNING: I may not be able to update more often as of next week since my AP tests are then so wish me luck^^

With Chanyeol:

Ugh… Baekhyun and D.O. went shopping for home appliances. I knew they didn’t really care about finding Jin Ah and that they would make me and Sehun carry their bags afterwards so I grabbed Sehun and we went back to Suho. When we found him he was hiding in a bush staring intently at someone in the food court.

Sehun and I looked at each other. I knew he was thinking the same thing I was. Silently we walked behind Suho hyung and the two of us took one of his arms and dragged him as he tried to shake us off.

“What the crap?’ he asked and we just stood grinning.

“Hyung didn’t you say you’d wait for us at the book store?” Sehun inquired.

“Yeah I did but-,” Suho began but he was cut off.

“Then why aren’t you there?” Sehun asked again.

“That’s what I’m trying to-.”

“Do you want to get us in trouble?” I cut him off this time.

“Yah! Listen! I found Jin Ah!” Suho yelled at me.

That shut me up.

He pointed to the food court Jin Ah was sitting with a guy that was definitely someone rich. He looked like the son of some millionaire. He looked like model or at least Choi Min Ho’s little brother. Now that I think of it he kind of looked like those handsome villains in the dramas my sister loved to watch.

“We should go in and ask her why she is all the way over here,” I suggested. Maybe this guy could help us out with our little problem.

“Don’t you think that’s a bit rude? We just met her yesterday and by the way she’s talking to that guy I think she’s friends with him,” Suho said.

“We’re still her guides around this place we have the right to interrupt as long as we do it politely,” Sehun explained and I nodded. Suho sighed and gave into us.

We looked over and we saw Kai appear. I saw the shock in his eyes when he saw Jin Ah there with that guy. Oh now he was walking towards them. Kai was unpredictable. There was no telling how he would greet them. I didn’t wait to signal Sehun or Suho and ran to Kai to pin him down at a table. It looked like I’d just pulled him down to sit and thankfully no one gave us an odd look except for some old people.

“Are you seeing that?” Kai asked as he pointed to Jin Ah and that guy. Yes until I learned his name he would be called “that guy”.

“Yes I see that. But what are you doing about to go barging in on them?”Suho scolded.

“What’s she doing out here? I thought she was in the fiction section,” Kai defended himself.

“Actually she was in the manga section and she was reading when that guy walked up to her and started talking to her. He seems like a long time friend,” Suho said.

“Where’s Baekhyun when you need him? He’s the one with the damn iPad! We could look up who he is in no time if we had it,” I complained.

“Chanyeol hyung you’re a genius,” Kai said pulling out his phone.

“I am?  I am ...,” I became slightly smug enjoying the praise.

“I’m going to take a picture of that guy and figure out who he is,” Kai raised his phone to the guy’s face and at that second the guy turned to look us.

Kai quickly shifted his camera to make it seem like he was trying to get a signal and we all looked like we were talking about something.

“Got the picture?” I asked and Kai smiled and showed me a very clear shot of that guy’s face.

“Now to look him up,” Kai tapped his phone a few times and after a minute or so, replies started popping up.

“Won Jung Jin known as Jet by his friends,” Sehun read aloud as he peered over Kai’s shoulder.

“His dad is the owner of a luxury hotel chain,” Kai said and his brow furrowed. “He’s a member of the Korean elite. I’m guessing that all of you know that Jin Ah is also a member of the Korean elite.”

“So there is a high chance of them knowing each other but still we can't risk it,” Suho said.

“Omo!” Sehun clutched my arm. “Maybe she’s getting harassed. Look she’s hiding her face and fidgeting.”

“She normally does that,” Kai gave the maknae a look.

“Whatever let’s just go up there,” I said getting up from my chair. No one tried to stop me as I approached the table. In fact all of them were behind me on this one, literally.

“Hey Jin Ah,” I said trying to talk to her Jung Jin looked at me. From the expression on his face he seemed slightly amused. For some reason I wanted to punch that amused expression right off his face. I just kept getting this odd vibe from him like he was going to do more harm than good.

Jin Ah on the other hand looked at me wide eyed through her high prescription lenses. She looked kind of embarrassed and shocked I was here but she seemed fine.

“I’ll talk to you at the party on Saturday. Remember to be there,” Jung Jin gave Jin Ah a quick smirk/smile and she eagerly nodded to his command. Uh oh… I knew that expression on her face. Oh my god… She liked this Won Jung Jin fellow… 

A/N: I was going to make a new poster for this chapter but that would take too much time and effort on my side so I'll just give you all a picture of Jung Jin to help you all visualize him

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large