Amusement at an Amusement Park XD

Operation: Wallflower (Discontinued)

 

 

 

 

Two weeks Later/ Kai’s POV:

For the past two weeks we had been getting to know Jin Ah better. Sae Rin said she was going to sort through the two hundred guys that Jin Ah’s mother had picked out and choose ten who seemed presentable. Then we would pick out one guy out of those ten that seemed right for Jin Ah. According to Sae Rin they might be putting on an act for her but we might be able to see through that so that’s why she wanted us to keep an eye out for what Jin Ah liked and disliked in order to better our skills of picking the guy. That whole reason is why we spent the last two weeks going to random places in Korea like Hongdae, the many malls, the SBS recording studios, our photo shoots, our MV filming sets, parks, and other random places. It was kinda fun to be with Jin Ah and the best part was that we got to skip practice just to go to an amusement park.

“Where are we going?” I looked at the small projection of Jin Ah that was on the screen of Chanyeol’s phone. It was still in the morning time so she was in her favorite blue checkered pajamas. The way her hair was all puffy and everywhere plus her glasses made it almost impossible to see her face.

“Somewhere,” Suho said with a mischievous smile.

“Somewhere isn’t an acceptable answer. Tell me where the hell we’re going or else I’m not coming,” she demanded.

“No can do. You must come with us. Direct orders from our current boss,” Chanyeol said shaking his head in a childish manner.

“Current boss? You mean my grandfather?” I could feel her eyebrows scrunch up with worry.

“You grandfather left EXO in the hands of Moon Sae Rin,” D.O. said with a shiver.

“Hey! She’s not a bad person! She just has a very assertive personality that’s all!” Jin Ah pouted defending her friend.

Baekhyun chuckled. “That’s the biggest understatement I’ve ever heard. Moon Sae Rin would make a grown man in the military run to his mother.”

“That’s not nice! Sure she made that one guy cry but still!” sheesh there was no joking around with her. Jin Ah could easily hold conversations with all of us but she still took everything literally so we had to be careful. Especially Chen since sarcasm was the source of enlightenment in his life.

“Anyways be ready by ten so we can get there early,” Suho reminded.

“Just where the hell are we-,” Chanyeol hung up with a satisfied smile on his face.

“You little sadist,” I said to him shaking my head while giving him a disapproving look.

“What? We wanted to leave it a surprise didn’t we?” he shrugged grinning.

“Oi! How about you two get ready instead of argue about this ?” D.O. yelled angrily since the boys were being lazy.

“Arraso umma,” I scrunched my nose and headed to the bathroom to get ready. When we were all done there we piled into the van and headed to Jin Ah’s house. What was waiting for us when we got there was a bit (a lot) unexpected.

“What the are you wearing?!” our wonderful guardian screamed so loud my ears nearly bled.

Jin Ah was dressed in a lose looking gray tank top that somehow didn’t drown her, short black shorts that honestly were THAT short, and a dorky top hat.

Imported_Picture_25mediatumblr_web-large

“It’s getting hotter outside and I can’t always run around in full sleeved clothes,” she looked down at her clothes with a frown. “But maybe you’re right… I’ll go back and change.”

“Oh come on gramps it doesn’t look that bad,” Xiumin said patting Suho on the back.

“She looks fine can we just go!” Chanyeol said hopping around excitedly.

“So now can you guys tell me where the hell we are going?” she sighed. All of shook our heads and she stood there glaring at us. “At least give me a hint.”

“We’re going to an amusement park!” Chanyeol burst out and Baekhyun then proceeded to smack him in the head.

“What?! Didn’t Sae Rin tell you guys I HATE Lotte World?!” Jin Ah yelled and we all saw a fire in her eyes that we had never seen before.

“Nope she never mentioned it,” Chen said shaking his head.

“Either way you have no say in the matter,” Tao grinned evilly as he looked at Sehun who nodded.

The maknae’s then grabbed both her arms and dragged her inside the van.

“Sheesh why do I feel like we’re going to be fugitives all of a sudden?” Baekhyun commented on the scene that unfolded in front of him.

“We just kidnapped an heiress,” Xiumin said as he looked at the boy.

“Point taken,” Baekhyun then nodded entering the car.

“I. Hate. You, All,” Jin Ah’s fury burned in her voice. To be totally honest we were scared to death but we all did our best to ignore the raging women in the car and focus on the fun that would be ahead.

“But we aren’t going to Lotte World,” Luhan said to Chen in a hushed voice.

“I know. It’s just fun to mess with her,” Chen said as he smirked. Freaking sadist, I though mentally snorting.

“This isn’t Lotte World?” Jin Ah said as she looked out of the car window.

“Sae Rin said you hated Lotte World so we made sure to take you somewhere else. Everland is more suited to our taste anyways,” Kris said getting out of the car.

“Oh! I know what we should do first! Let’s get those silly hat things!” Tao said jumping up and down with Chanyeol who was just as excited to be here.

“Uh… I’m not carrying that stuff around so it’s probably better to buy it last,” D.O. said in an authoritative tone which made it clear that we weren’t going anywhere near the stores until we were done riding the rides.

“I know where I want to go first!” Chanyeol said dragging us to a ride.

“You have to got to be f***ing kidding me,” I said as craned my neck to look at the ride.

“Channy how’s about you go on the ride and we all wait down here?” Suho said looking green in the face. Poor leader got nauseous just looking at the thing.

“The T Express. Korea’s first wooden roller coaster. World’s steepest wooden roller coaster. Maximum speed 200 kilometers per hour,” Jin Ah said as she looked up at the thing.

“Stop spouting the random statistics,” Tao said hiding behind Kris. The more she described it the more scary it seemed, of course Tao would freak out like this.

“I’m a nerd. That’s what nerds do. If you can’t handle it then you shouldn’t have brought me,” Jin Ah said in a very serious tone. Gosh that girl seriously needs to ease up.

“It’s okay he just got a bit scared,” I patted her shoulder and she looked at me with surprise. I quickly removed my hand. Just when we got a little bit closer she always had to make my job harder for me.

“Jin Ah~,” Chanyeol whined. “No one else wants to ride with me!” He cried.

“I’ll ride with you,” she smiled and took his hand. Okay sure. Skinship with the choding is no big deal but if I so much as tap your shoulder you make me look like a . I will never understand girls like her.

The two of them darted off in the direction of the roller coaster entrance and waved to us at they got seated.

“So we are going to have to sit here and wait while those two go have fun?” Sehun pouted.

“If you wanted to go you should have gone,” D.O. scolded.

“N-n-no! No… I’m fine where I am thank you,” Sehun clung to Luhan’s arm.

After two minutes those two came back and surprisingly enough Jin Ah’s hat and glasses were still on her head and face.

“Was it fun?” Suho asked shakily.

“HELL YEAH!” the two of them said at the same time as they high fived each other. God… They were like long lost relatives or something.

“Next we go to my pick,” Tao grabbed us and ran.

“Can..we..stop..doing..that?” Suho asked as he tried to catch his breath.

“Oh come on you’ve been through training that’s a hundred times worse than this. Man up,” Kris patted the leaders back.

“Here we are!” Tao said with a bright smile and all our jaws dropped.

“You didn’t want to ride the last one but you want to ride this?” Baekhyun’s eyes were about to pop out of his head due to the rage that was flowing out of him.

Tao had brought us to a gigantic steel roller coaster, the Rolling X Train.

“I have a problem with wooden roller coaster… There could be termites in them and we’d never know…,” Tao pouted.

“Your death wish,” Baekhyun said shrugging.

“I’m going with Jin Ah!” Chanyeol said grabbing her hand.

“I’m going with her this time,” Lay popped up out of nowhere. Since he’d been quiet the whole time I hadn’t even noticed him.

 “Kris you want to go with me?” Chanyeol asked the sub leader.

“As you can see, I already have a panda clinging to my arm,” Kris motioned his head at his left arm that was being death hugged by Tao.

“Baekhyun! You’re coming with me!” Chanyeol picked the main vocal up over his shoulder and dragged him onto the ride.

“What?! No!! SAVE ME!!!” he tried to grab out to us but we all stood around laughing at the scene.

Chen took out his camera and started recording all of this. I lifted my eyebrow giving him a quizzical look.

“What?” he said shrugging. “I enjoy other people’s pain.”

“Sadist,” I hissed under my breath turning my head back to the group on the coaster who were currently screaming their heads off. It was over without much wait.

“Meh, that wasn’t as thrilling as the first one,” Jin Ah shrugged.

“I know right,” Chanyeol said with a disappointed face.

Baekhyun on the other hand looked like he’d lost his soul. “I just saw my life flash before my eyes…”

“Suho and I are going to the gardens. Seems like he can’t even handle looking at these rides. Meet us at the global village in an hour,” D.O. said guiding our elderly member away from the rides.

“Alright guys. Looks like I’m in charge,” Xiumin said with a smile. Even Kris backed down from the leader spot when the elder got like this. “We’re not going to go on more of these extreme rides that make some of us want to puke. We are going to ride the ones all of us can go on. Understand?”

“Sir! Yes, sir!” most of us saluted and Jin Ah just giggled. Xiumin smiled and led the way.

“Here we are,” Xiumin said, “Columbus Adventure.”

In front of us was a big wooden ship thing that ways like a pendulum.

“Cool one that I can actually ride,” I grinned. Before anyone else could I grabbed Jin Ah’s hand and got on.

“What about the others?” she asked looking at the group of dumbfounded EXO members.

“They’ll live,” I grinned as I faced forward. Slowly they all got on board and finally I started to enjoy my day here.

In the next hour we finished up most of the rides we wanted to go on like, Game Adventures, Bumper Cars, and Amazon Express.

“Yes! We only have one ride left,” Chanyeol smiled as he walked ahead of the rest of us.

“Which one is that?” Jin Ah asked.

“The Ferris Wheel!” he screamed excitedly.

Her hat hide her face and I swore I saw a shadow cross it.

“There you guys are!” D.O. yelled and waved to us as he stood in front of a fancy looking resurant. “I already booked our seats.” He said and ushered us inside.

“Dude… this place looks expensive,” I whispered in D.O.’s ear thanks to the extravagance of the place.

“Well it is the Venezia. Besides, Sae Rin’s paying for this trip so we might as well milk it,” he whispered back.

“That’s shallow…,” I said but I really didn’t fully mean it because a larger part of me agreed with his words.

We pigged out like no tomorrow and were so stuffed even those of us with the strongest stomachs could ride any rides.

“Can we go ride camels at the zoo?” Sehun asked Luhan.

“We can do that?” the elder asked in surprise.

“Camels!” Tao yelled excited.

“Would you pipe down you’re going to make my ears bleed?” Baekhyun shot him a dirty look.

“I’m going to sit this one out. I think I ate too much,” Jin Ah said sitting on a park bench.

“Okay,” Chanyeol smiled at her brightly. I think he knew that she wanted some alone time. It wasn’t because she ate too much. I was itching to ask her about why she got so gloomy when we mentioned Ferris Wheels but the look on her face clearly said leave the alone or I’ll have my best friend kill you.

As most of us got onto our respective smelly camels, I kept looking back at the park bench where she sat. The look on her face was distant and detached. That was it! I was going to find out what was bugging her! Even if it meant prying into a past I wasn’t a part of! Call me nosy but this was just my personality.

I got off my camel first and went to where Jin Ah was. I looked at the clock. It was almost three. Without asking her or saying anything I grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

“Where the hell are we going?” she asked hiding her face due to the many on lookers.

“You’ll see,” I grinned and led her through the crowd. It was three when we got to our destination. “Right on time.” My smile couldn’t get any wider.

“For wha-,” she was cut off by the music coming from the parade of floats headed in our direction.

“Ta-dah,” I said as we stood at the front of the crowd staring at the floats.

A few minutes later we began to get splashed with water. “What the-?” she said shocked.

“This is the splash parade they have when it gets hotter,” I enjoyed the spray of water coming over us.

By the time the parade was over the two of us were soaked. Jin Ah couldn’t look at me for some reason and then I realized I was wearing a white shirt. Crap…

A crowd of girls passed us by giggling and taking pictures of me.

“You pick the best colors to wear to a water parade,” she laughed genuinely and that made me feel less embarrassed. At least she wasn’t depressed looking anymore.

“Let’s go visit the zoo before they close it down for the night,” I said and she nodded. This time we didn’t hold hands and just casually walked next to each other allowing our soaked clothes to dry in the sun’s heat.

“Where the hell have you two been? And why are you wet?” D.O. asked in his umma tone.

“Relax I wanted to go to the splash parade so I took Jin Ah with me,” I replied rolling my eyes.

“We wanted to go too,” Sehun pouted.

“You wanted to ride camels last time I checked,” I retorted. Sehun huffed and turned away.

“Now we can head to the haunted house,” Xiumin said finishing up his soda. After a not so long walk we finally arrived.

“You better not chicken out Tao that place is built for little kids,” Baekhyun said warning him.

“Why is there a skull on that board?” Tao asked as he hid behind Kris.

“Oh my god, you know wu shu!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “You freaking ride roller coasters that make most people piss their pants and here you are whining about some fake ghosts?”

“Dude are you on your man period?” Lay asked causing the rest of us to burst out laughing.

The place was actually pretty cool looking on the inside. Jin Ah didn’t seem scared by anything in there. If nothing she seemed interested in the way everything worked.

“Old habits die hard,” D.O. said looking at her affectionately with his proud mother stare.

“You’ve only known her for a little over a month and a half,” I gave him a look. “How can you act like she’s always been here?”

“I could ask you the same thing,” he smiled at me.

“I don’t know… she just somehow fits in our odd little group of chodings,” I shrugged.

“We should go on the merry go round next!” Baekhyun said taking all of us with him.

Of course our dysfunctional group caused more than a few problems. Sehun and Tao wanted to ride the same horse, Kris was sitting the wrong way, Suho kept fall off his horse, Jin Ah and Lay shared a horse, Xiumin and Luhan were taking up the bench seats, Chanyeol wanted to stand on his horse, D.O. was trying to control his children, and I couldn’t find a seat so I just stood. Baekhyun and Chen were the only normal people in our odd bunch.

When that nightmare was over we went to go shop as the sun began to set. It took one freaking hour for all of us to pick out one thing. Jin Ah was sneaky and paid for everything before we even got the chance to whip out our cards.

“No way. This is my treat for you guys and I want to repay you for letting me have such a wonderful time,” she smiled, but I could sense an almost killer aura behind those words. Maybe it was just my imagination.

“But still,” Suho tried to argue.

“No buts,” she said in a threatening tone.

“I feel like a worthless man,” Baekhyun said frowning.

“I know Sae Rin is paying for this little trip anyways. So you should feel like a worthless man making my precious dongsae pay for this,” Jin Ah glared and all of us shut up. Now we felt bad. We owe Sae Rin big time for this trip. One day when we’re famous I’ll make sure that she gets back every last penny she paid for this trip.

The lights in the place had all been lit up by now. “Hurry up!” Chanyeol pulled us into the long line for the Ferris Wheel. Unconsciously Jin Ah edged closer to me as she looked up at that thing.

We all finally got into our own carts. Jin Ah and I shared one since everyone else filled up the others.

The look on Jin Ah’s face told me she was having a panic attack.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“It’s nothing,” she tried to brush it off and failed.

“If it was nothing you wouldn’t be acting this way,” I reasoned.

She looked into my eyes and I could see tears forming. “When I was a kid, my parents took me to Lotte World. I nearly feel out of a gondola on the ferris wheel there because it broke down. I’ve been scared to ride them since…,” she said in one breath.

I sighed in relief. That wasn’t so bad… I figured it might have been something worse. Without a word I pulled her into a comforting hug.

“Look,” I said as the fireworks show began below. Jin Ah smiled as she looked onto the scene below.

I felt a blush creep onto my face. What the hell? Why was my blood rushing faster? Oh no… oh no… oh …. I think I have a crush on my CEO’s granddaughter…

I'm soooo sorry!!!! After my birthday everything went everywhere and my schedule when crazy and then the site went glitchy so that's why I haven't been able to update in so long :( Sorry guys I really really an super duper sorry. I made this chapter long to make up for it :(

pigrabbitlove: Haha yes XD They all kinda have to help out with that from now on and as you can see it's going to start to be a problem

Navita: HELL YES OMG NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE AWESOME <3

lamppost358: Thank you so much for your support <3 Your comments make me wanna write more :3

Rosesbydozen: Of course ;D I'm going to be updating more frequently now :3

tumblr_m8h1v6GGWD1qgfx27o1_500.png

Shisus appreaciation post XD

tumblr_m8k2dk6jPJ1ruyrtyo1_1280.png