Chapter 63

Big Bang

Chapter 63

 

TOP watched as the doctor inserted the needle and then looked at Dae Sung's face, to see if there were any changes in his condition. After the doctor was done, he mentioned to TOP about Dae Sung's situation.

However, TOP didnt even look at the doctor while the doctor was explaining Dae Sung's situation to him. He simply just stared at Dae Sung. Colour was returning to Dae Sung's face, he wasn't as pale as the first day he arrived the hospital and Dae Sung was not wearing his oxygen mask anymore as he was breathing fine.  

"TOP, Dae Sung’s currently in a stable condition and the only thing we can do is, wait for him to wake up from his coma."The doctor said with an emotionless expression.

TOP didn't look at the doctor while he was explaining Dae Sung's situation but simply looked at Dae Sung’s unmoving face. After the dcotor finished explaining, the doctor simply bowed at TOP and retreated out, leaving the two of them alone.

 After the doctor left, TOP sat on a chair beside Dae Sung's bed quietly, combing the Dae Sung's dark hair with his fingers distractedly.

“Do you think that I made the right decision by letting Tae Yang off with just a warning?”  TOP said the words so quietly it could have been a whisper.

Knowing that Dae Sung could not reply him, a sigh passed TOP’s lips before he rose to his feet.

“Dae Sung…” TOP’s voice cracked a little in the end.”How I wish that I have the ability to turn back the time.” TOP uttered quietly, gazing blankly at the snow whirling outside the window.

After a few minutes, TOP closed his weary eyes, letting those irritating thoughts faded into the back of his mind before he walked over to Dae Sung’s bed.

“Seungri and Hyun Seng will be having a press conference tomorrow,” TOP said softly as he simply rested his head on the bed, next to Dae Sung, and closed his eyes, “let’s hope that everything goes well.”

When TOP fell into a deep slumber, he failed to notice Dae Sung’s little finger started to twitch a little.

***

This was almost pathetic.

There he was lying on the floor in TOP’s villa, covered in bruises, exhaustion and frustration.

His blood was pulsing while sweat beads were rolling down the heated skin of his forehead. His lips were dry and he ran his moist tongue over them as he scowled darkly at the ceiling above.

The scene of him losing to TOP materialized in his mind once again, and he clenched his teeth in anger. Every action TOP had done was imprinted into his mind. Tae Yang could see everything clearly, how TOP grabbed him by his hair and threatened him, how TOP smashed his foot into his stomach and the force sent him straight into another room and how TOP warned him if he do not stop his actions.

Tae Yang's eyes snapped open. He forced back angry tears, resisting the urge to scream. There’s no way that he could be defeated by TOP that easily. It wasn't supposed to be this way. He wasn't supposed to be the one who got defeated, yet there he was, shaking from pure outrage.

Realizing he was losing his composure, Tae Yang breathed in and out slowly, trying to control his temper.

In a calm frame of mind once again, a slow smirk spread across Tae Yang's face as a plan slowly formulated in his mind.

***

"Cut!" The director called out exuberantly. He smiled in satisfaction. "Alright, let’s have a break before we film the last scene! Good job!"

HyunA smiled demurely and bowed to the director. "Thank you for your hard work!"

Still keeping the smile on her face, HyunA tossed her hair proudly and sashayed her way towards Hyun Seng.

HyunA embraced Hyun Seng from behind, pressing her tender form against his. Her alabaster chest upon his back and her cool breath tickled against his ear when she saw Hyun Seng looking at a black object in interest.

“I heard that we are using a real gun for the last scene.” HyunA commented casually, as her fingers ran through his hair.”Even the bullets in the gun are real…”

"Oh, really?” Hyun Seng replied nonchalantly, unable to rip his eyes away from the black object. It was the most beautiful object he had ever seen. The subtlety, the power, and the promise of darkness hidden beneath a simple object, it was perfect. He couldn't have imagined seeing a real gun right in front of him in his entire life.

Feeling insulted that Hyun Seng is not paying attention to her, HyunA snorted in disgust and walked away from Hyun Seng.

All of a sudden, the sound of an incoming call from his phone suddenly interrupted his thoughts. Pursing his lips in annoyance, Hyun Seng retrieved his phone from the pocket of his pants. He frowned when he realized who was calling him, before jabbing the button to answer the call.

"Hyun Seng." Tae Yang’s voice greeted from the other line.

"What do you want, Tae Yang Hyung?" Hyun Seng asked coolly, reflecting the disgust with cold politeness,"Aren't you busy dealing with TOP Hyung?"

“I failed,” Tae Yang couldn't help but leaked malicious disappointment into his words. “But I have another plan….”

Hyun Seng frowned. There was something in Tae Yang's voice that made him apprehensive. "What do you want to say?"

Tae Yang left Hyun Seng hanging for a while, before finally continuing, "I do not believe that there is no way to defeat TOP Hyung. I have been wandering about TOP hyung’s weakness and I just realised that Dae Sung is his weakness…”

"Get to the point!" Hyun Seng growled impatiently.

Tae Yang smirked, lowering his voice as spoke. “Dae Sung have to die. But, you will be the one to do it!”

Hyun Seng felt his blood run cold at Tae Yang’s reply.

Hyun Seng gritted his teeth, speaking slowly. “Why, me?”

"Well, you are the one who caused Dae Sung to be in a coma,” Tae Yang smiled, lacing his words with sweetness. “Or do you want me to reveal all the things you have done during the press conference?”

Hyun Seng’s heart began thumping painfully hard in his chest. Hyun Seng found his rage was such he couldn't speak. He was gripping his handphone in his hand so tightly it was hurting him.

Soon, a click was heard before the line went dead. Hyun Seng couldn't believe what he had just heard. His hands were shaking from anger. He felt like his heart was going to beat its way out of his chest.

The gun now lying innocently in front of him looks so tempting. Hyun Seng stood motionless for a moment, his fingers a mere inch away from the black object.

Hyun Seng cautiously put his hand out and touched the gun very lightly before he clutched the gun in his hands tightly, forcing his hands to stop trembling. He had the weapon, he had the advantage. He should not and would not be afraid.