Chapter 22

Big Bang

Chapter 22

 

G Dragon, TOP, Dae Sung and Tae Yang sat in the waiting room quietly, hoping to leave this place as soon as possible.

The images of the audience turning quiet after G Dragon’s announcement never left their mind.

“This is going to be top news.” G Dragon thought to himself as he hugged himself, imagining that Seungri is by his side, comforting him.

Suddenly, G Dragon felt arms hugging his body. G Dragon lifted his head and realized that the arms belong to TOP, Dae Sung and Tae Yang.

“Everyone…” G Dragon spoke in a trembling voice, tears started to well up in his eyes before he returned the hug.

This scene reminds G Dragon of the time when they were holding a concert in Japan where something went wrong to the music. They almost wanted to give up in the performance. But, they managed to perform well in the end when they started to beat box and rap together.

At that very moment, they found trust in each other’s eyes and they knew that with their concerted efforts and beliefs, they could get through whatever difficulties, no matter how unexpected they seem to be.

“I believe that we could overcome this as well.” G Dragon thought to himself as he continued to hug everyone very, very, tightly.

Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted their tiny touching moment.

“Hello, my name is Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk introduced himself as he gave out his name card to G Dragon, TOP, Dae Sung and Tae Yang.

“Ah! Café Latte! I have heard of this celebrity inspired coffee house!” Dae Sung replied excitedly.

Eunhyuk smiled at Dae Seung as he nodded his head.

“Yup! Now, can I have the honor of taking your pictures?” Eunhyuk smiled and waved his camera lightly in front of them.

“Sure.” G Dragon replied with a sincere smile on his face.

“It doesn’t matter that big bang becomes a four member band in everyone’s eyes because to me, big bang will always be a 5 member band  where each of us shines in our own way but together in 5, we shine the brightest.” G Dragon thought to himself as he took pictures with the rest of his band members, cherishing the last moment where big bang is still officially a 5 member band.

***

“Thank you for letting me take your pictures.” Eunhyuk said as he gave placed his camera back to the camera pouch.

G Dragon, TOP, Dae Sung and Tae Yang gave Eunhyuk a polite bow as they proceed to walk out of the waiting room.

As G Dragon was about to step out of the room, G Dragon turned and faced Eunhyuk.

“Is it okay for me to take a photo of what you took? Today is a very special day to me.” G Dragon asked politely.

Eunhyuk smiled as he nodded his head in response.

“Sure, come over to Café Latte anytime.”

When Tae yang was about to follow G Dragon out of the room, Eunhyuk placed his hand on Tae Yang’s shoulder.

“Tae Yang, can I have a word with you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Sure.” Tae Yang replied with a smile on his face.

Eunhyuk took the cheque from his pocket and handed it to Tae Yang.

“V.I asked me to give this back to you.” Eunhyuk replied as he saw Tae Yang’s expression started to darkened.

“Is he in Korea?”  Tae Yang asked with quiet venom.

 “Who? Seungri?” Eunhyuk replied with smirk as he looked at Tae Yang straight in the eye.

“That person is not Seungri!” Tae Yang shouted and looked at Eunhyuk fiercely.

Eunhyuk snorted when he heard what Tae Yang said.

“I pity you Tae Yang.” Eunhyuk replied as he walked towards the door.

“Tae Yang, you can fool everyone in the world. But, you can’t fool yourself. Since I am older than you, let me give you an advice. Stop whatever you are doing before you regret it. The route of seeking forgiveness is a long and painful journey.” Eunhyuk said genuinely and left the room.

After Eunhyuk left the room, Tae yang clenched the cheque in his hand tightly in anger.

“How dare he come back to Korea!” Tae Yang spoke, words coming out from between clenched teeth.

In a fit of anger, Tae Yang took the nearby chair and threw it across the room, causing the chair to break into pieces.

After calming down for a moment, Tae Yang took out his hand phone.

“Hyun Seng, he is back in Korea.”

***

While Dae Seung was walking along the pathway, he realized that he left his hand phone in the waiting room.

“TOP hyung! Wait for me in the van, I left my hand phone in the waiting room.” Dae Sung told TOP before he walked back to the waiting room.

When Dae Sung was about to hold on to the door knob, he heard someone said something to Tae yang.

“Tae Yang, you can fool everyone in the world. But, you can’t fool yourself. Since I am older than you, let me give you an advice. Stop whatever you are doing before you regret it. The route of seeking forgiveness is a long and painful journey.”

Dae Sung gasped as he quickly hid at a corner, making sure that no one could see him.

“What have Tae Yang done to make a person say such a thing?” Dae Sung thought to himself.

Dae Sung waited for a while after he heard the door opened and the sound of footsteps gets fainter.

Thinking that no one is in the room now, Dae Sung walked towards the room once more.

The sudden crash sound in the room shocked Dae Sung greatly.

“I hope that person inside is not Tae Yang.” Dae Sung thought to himself before he walked away from the waiting room feeling that it is not a great time to take his hand phone.

“Hyun Seng, he is back in Korea.”

Dae Sung stood in his tracks, eyes widened with shock, recognizing Tae Yang's voice.

“Tae Yang hyung, what on earth is going on?!”

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU8x3WPbMa0

 

=)