Chapter 16

Big Bang

Chapter 16

 

Lee Teuk was sunbathing until he saw two figures standing in front of him.

Lee Teuk sat up and twirled his sunglasses with his right hand.

“Wow! I should be a fortune teller. You really come and look for me.” Lee Teuk said in a playful voice.

"I guess so." Jong hyun answered trying to sound bored.

Lee Teuk ignored Jong hyun as he turned his attention to Seungri.

“Did you win the dance tournament?”  Lee Teuk asked with a smile.

Seungri shook his head as he looked at the ground, disappointed that he lost the dance tournament.

“What a pity, looks like our deal is off.” Lee Teuk said as he stood up and walked away from Jong hyun and Seungri.

“We need your help!” Jong hyun yelled.

Lee Teuk stopped walking and turned around, looking at Jong hyun.

“We have to go to Korea. But, Seungri do not have a passport.” Jong hyun replied firmly.

Lee Teuk walked towards Jong hyun, bended his back a little, making his eye level equal to Jong hyun.

“Why me, of all people?” Lee Teuk asked in a loud whisper.

“Do I need to answer a question like this?” Jong hyun whispered back.

Lee Teuk didn't say anything but picked up the stone on the sand and threw it as far as he could in the sea.

“New batches of fake passports are coming in tomorrow. However, I heard that Korea just upgraded their security system. So, I can’t guarantee that you could go through the customs successfully.”  Lee Teuk replied seriously.

“Don’t worry, we will not get you involved in this.” Jong hyun replied confidently.

After a few minutes Lee Teuk spoke again.

“Due to my connections, you could get through the Japan customs with ease. But, you are on your own when you are in Korea.”

Jong hyun and Seungri looked at Lee Teuk with a serious expression on their faces and nodded their heads.

Lee Teuk smiled as he looked at their serious expressions.

Lee Teuk took out a name card from his pocket and handed it to Jong hyun.

Jong hyun looked at Lee Teuk curiously as he took the name card from him.

“Go to that address mentioned in the name card when both of you reached Korea. After all, there are no free lunches in this world.” Lee Teuk replied with a smile on his face.

Desperate to go to Korea, Jong hyun and Seungri have no choice but to accept it even though they felt dread creep inside them.

***

In Korea airport…

True to his word, Seungri and Jong hyun indeed go through the Japan customs with ease. Since they have reached Korea, they knew instantly that it will not be an easy feat this time considering the advance technology used at the customs that they are heading towards to.

Jong hyun cleared his throat and spoke clearly.

“V.I-san, you go first, I will follow behind you. Good luck.”

Seungri gave Jong hyun a slight nod as he tried to walk calmly.

“Hope this is worth it” Seungri thought to himself.

Seungri walked purposefully towards the customs gate in the corner. He tried to look as normal as possible. He didn't want to stir unnecessary attention.

Seungri held his breath when he placed the passport on the electronic scanner. When the gate opened, Seungri walked through it quickly, heart thumping wildly within him.

“Why are there so many customs gates?” Seungri thought to himself while he prayed that he would go through the customs successfully.

When Seungri reached the last customs gate, he placed the passport on the electronic scanner once more, praying that he would succeed this time as well. However, a shrill beep began ringing.

“V.I-san! Run!” Jong hyun shouted as police officers started to approach them.

Seungri and Jong hyun ran as fast as they could with police officers following behind them.

When Seungri and Jong hyun spotted a crowd on the escalator, they ran into the crowd. The crowd made the police officers just pushed and forced their way through with difficulty. Due to this, only a handful of police officers managed to get past the crowd and were chasing after Seungri and Jong hyun.

Seungri and Jong hyun kept running, not slowing down. Noticing a very long moving trolley ahead of them, Seungri and Jong hyun glanced behind them. Seeing that the police officers are getting to them, Seungri and Jong hyun ran as fast as they could, heading towards the moving trolley. Once they reached the moving trolley, they leaped over it with all the strength they could gather.

“Damn!” Seungri and Jong hyun heard a cry amongst the police officers.

Without looking back, Seungri and Jong hyun kept on running as fast as they could towards the airport exit.

As they were a few meters away from the exit, they noticed the exit door started to close.

Noticing that they might not be able to get through the exit, Seungri and Jong hyun pushed all the energy they had and ran towards the exit, sliding through it successfully.

“You okay?"Jong hyun asked breathlessly.

Seungri gave him a nod and both of them started to run once more.

Knowing that the police officers would catch up soon, Seungri and Jong hyun ran towards a crowded bus stop ahead of them and boarded the upcoming bus. Making the police officers lost them for good.

Seungri and Jong hyun alighted at the next bus stop and realised that they are at Gwanghwamun Square.

A bronze statue in the middle of Gwanghwamun Square caught Seungri’s attention.

While Seungri was looking at the statue in awe, Jong hyun stood beside him and looked at the magnificent statue.

“V.I-san, welcome to Korea.”


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYfeZ7WVBNo&feature=related

I just love this CF! =)