Chapter 6

Big Bang

 

Chapter 6

Somewhere in Korea…

 

 “Hyung! Wake up!” Dae Sung shook G dragon and spoke in an urgent tone.

 G dragon wanted to ignore Dae sung and continue his peaceful nap but the way Dae Sung woke him up made him felt that something bad have happened.

The scared expression on Dae sung’s face made G dragon feels worried. Pulling himself up into a sitting position, G dragon was greeted by a loud wail outside his room.

“Something must have happened to Seungri! I waited for him in the airport but he did not turn up and I can’t reach him on his hand phone! I called the security guard in Japan’s hostel and I was told that he had not come back after leaving for the filming of a talk show in the morning!”

Seungri’s manager spoke in a worried tone.

“Oh my god! The Inkigayo performances, the upcoming Big show performances and the series of upcoming events. What should we do now?!”

Seungri’s manager started to stammer while holding on to his hand phone tightly.

Standing outside his room, G dragon could not believe what he had heard.

Walking towards Seungri’s manager, G dragon held onto Seungri’s manager’s arm tightly.

“What did you just say?!” G dragon said in a trembled voice.

“There’s no way that something bad have happened to Seungri. I just gave him a new bracelet. I even placed some safety rites in it.” G dragon continued to speak in a trembled voice as his hold on to Seungri’s manager’s arm got tighter.

“Ji yong…” Seungri’s manager only managed to utter G dragon’s name as tears streamed down his face.

At that moment, G dragon wished that this is just a nightmare.

G dragon stared hard at Seungri’s manager. It couldn't be true. It just couldn't. G dragon felt his heart thumping heavily in his chest. Tears were burning his eyes and he struggled to stay on his feet as his legs were shaking. He couldn't believe what had just happened as G dragon welcomed the darkness appearing in front of him.

****

Everyone has gone to YG for an emergency meeting except for G dragon who had fainted after hearing about what happened to Seungri. Dae Sung and Tae Yang on the other hand, stayed at the dormitory to look after G dragon.

“Seungri…” Tae Yang heard G dragon muttered Seungri’s name painfully.

Tae Yang felt his heart clenched painfully. As Tae Yang wondered whether G dragon would do the same if the person was him instead of Seungri, Tae Yang recalled something.

Tae Yang faced started to turn pale when he recalled what Hyun Seng told him few days ago.

"Want to make Seungri disappear for good?" This sentence kept playing in Tae Yang’s mind repeatedly.

Hoping that what Hyun Seng said few days ago was indeed a joke, Tae Yang took out his hand phone and dialed Hyun Seng’s contact number.

Hyun Seng had not picked up his phone after Tae yang called him numerous of times. Tae yang felt his heart thumping heavily in his chest. Tae Yang had a very bad feeling about this.

Tae Yang’s body held tense, eyes clouded with worry. He sat quietly, trying to think of a way to contact Hyun Seng. Tae Yang stood up suddenly as he recalled Hyun Seng gave him the address of the place he is currently staying few days ago.

“Dae Sung! Look after G dragon. I’m going to Japan to confirm something.” Tae Yang said to Dae Sung as he left the dormitory hurriedly.

****

Somewhere in Japan…

Tae Yang stood in front of a room with a hand holding onto the piece of paper containing the address that Hyun Seng is currently staying. Tae Yang took in a deep breath to calm himself and knocked onto the door.

When Tae Yang knocked on the door, he was surprised that the door was ajar. Opening the door wider, Tae Yang was shocked at what was in front of him.

The room is dark. Everything in the room is in a mess. Papers are flying all over the room. Feathers and cotton from the pillows are scattered all over the floor.

Tae Yang walked into the room carefully as he approached the small figure hiding in the blankets.

“It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault.” Hyun Seng chanted repeatedly. The sight nearly stopped Tae Yang’s heart.

Removing the blanket out of Hyun Seng, Tae Yang felt that he had stopped breathing for a moment when he saw the current state Hyun Seng was in. Hyun Seng’s eyes were bloodshot, and he was trembling very badly.

Before Tae Yang could speak, Hyun Seng held onto Tae yang as if his life depends on it.

“Hyung, it was an accident. I didn’t mean it. I swear!You said that no matter what happened, you will always be by my side.” Hyun Seng spoke in a rasped voice.

“What did you do?” Tae yang tried speaking in a calm voice.

“It’s not my fault. It’s not my fault.” Hyun Seng chanted repeatedly with his hands covering his ears instead of answering Tae Yang’s question.

“What did you do?” Tae yang tried asking again with a hint of irritation as he pries Hyun Seng’s hands away from his ears.

“I pushed Seungri down the cliff!” Hyun Seng dropped his face into his hands once more and started sobbing.

Tae Yang felt his heart plummet to his stomach.

What he feared came true.