Chapter 23

Big Bang

Chapter 23

 

Hyun Seng stumbled into the small bathroom, holding onto the washbasin to steady himself. He peered at his reflection in the mirror, recalling what Tae Yang just told him over the phone few weeks ago.

“Hyun Seng, he is back in Korea.”

 He opened the faucet and let the cold water run over his trembling hands. He splashed the water onto his face, hoping that this method could keep himself calm. He turned the tap off and looked back at his reflection, his face dripping wet.

Hyun Seng took in a deep breath, steadying himself, thinking on what he should do.Hyun Seng faced the washbasin and closed his eyes for a moment.

When Hyun Seng turned to face the mirror and for a moment, he just stood there, shocked to see Seungri in the mirror.

“Why must you come back to Korea?!”Hyun Seng hissed at Seungri by looking at the mirror, glaring hatefully.

“Why?!”Hyun Seng screamed angrily.

However, Seungri just stood there, not replying him at all.

In a fit of anger, Hyun Seng turned around, wanted to hit Seungri until he would reply him. But, Hyun Seng realized that he was hallucinating when he did not see Seungri behind him.

Feeling the strength of his legs grows weak, Hyun Seng fell on to the floor in the bath room. He sat for a few minutes, concentrating on his breathing, taking deep breaths in and out and ran a hand through his hair.

“I have never pushed Seungri down the cliff. “

“I have not seen or met Seungri in Japan.”

***

TOP and Dae Sung were having their lunch at the cafeteria in the company.

Dae Sung picked up his fork but couldn't bring himself to actually eat anything when he recalled on what he had witnessed outside the waiting room few weeks ago. Having an uneasy feeling about Tae Yang, Dae Sung placed his fork back on the table and looked at TOP.

“TOP hyung, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it?” TOP responded as he ate his lunch, not looking at Dae Sung.

“Don’t you feel that Tae Yang hyung have changed a lot?” Dae Sung asked. TOP looked up from the table, not understanding him.

"What?"

Dae Sung closed his eyes thinking how to phrase his words.

“Tae Yang hyung have been visiting the church quite frequently don’t you think so?” For someone to visit the church so many times, it means that someone had done something bad.” Dae Sung tried to phrase his words nicely, hoping that TOP hyung would not think that he is talking behind Tae Yang’s back.

After hearing what Dae Sung said, TOP stopped eating and placed his utensils on to the table.

“Dae Sung, being with me for so long, what did I taught you? As a man, you should not talk behind someone else’s back.” TOP reprimanded.

I…I…I’m not…" Dae Sung didn't finish his sentence when TOP and Dae Sung saw Sandara running towards the recording studio.

“I wander what G Dragon did this time.” TOP shook his head and sighed before picking up his utensils and eat his meal.

Dae Sung shrugged his shoulders and faced TOP once again.

“TOP hyung, I…”

“Enough of this topic. I believe that Tae Yang visits the church frequently is to pray for big bang and the company. Eat your lunch.” TOP interrupted.

Dae Sung sighed deeply before nodding his head.

“TOP hyung, I will show you that I am right.” Dae Sung thought to himself determinedly as he picked up his utensils and started eating his meal while he thinks of ways to find out Tae Yang’s secret in his mind.

***

Sandara raced up the stairs, heading quickly to the recording studio. Spotting Teddy outside the recording studio, Sandara approached Teddy as she tried to catch her breath from running.

“Teddy hyung, what happened? You said that it is an emergency.”

Teddy shook his head and pointed the recording studio behind him with his thumb.

“It’s G Dragon. G Dragon and I were recording minzy’s solo for the next 2NE1’s album since this morning and G Dragon had been scolding her 2 hours straight! Sandara, I don’t wish to take up your time to settle this matter because I know that you are busy with management duties. But CL is currently in America having her rap training and Park Bom is having rigorous training by Hwangssabu after being caught eating corn again.”

Sandara eyes widened at that.

“2 hours?!” Sandara  asked, perplexed. “Why don’t you stop him?!”

“I tried! I just got kicked out of the recording studio!” Teddy hissed angrily and ran a hand through his hair in frustration.

“How I wish that Seungri is here. At least he could tone down G Dragon’s temper.” Teddy muttered.

Sandara tried to control her emotions when she heard the word Seungri by keeping a straight face.

“Teddy hyung, go and have your lunch. I will settle this.” Sandara said, heading straight for the door to enter the recording studio.

“Good luck.” Teddy whispered as he sees Sandara enters the recording studio.

“After all, it seems that you are the only girl that could control him other than his mother.” Teddy thought to himself as he walked towards the cafeteria.

***

“Minzy! How long have you debuted?! You are a professional singer yet you can’t differentiate between a half beat and a quarter beat?! Do you want me to treat you as a trainee once again? If you really can’t differentiate between a half beat and a quarter beat, shouldn’t you go and do some research before coming for the recording?!”

Sandara winced at what G Dragon had been saying to Minzy.

Sandara walked, opened the door to where Minzy was and approached her.

“Minzy, go and have your lunch.” Sandara instructed as she gave Minzy a pat on her shoulder.

“Sandara noona!” G Dragon shouted angrily as he stood up from his chair abruptly.

“You have been scolding Minzy for 2 hours already. That’s enough.” Sandara spoke sternly before she ushered Minzy out of the recording room.

“I am scolding her as a role of a producer! You don’t have the right to take my singer out of the recording studio!” G Dragon said angrily.

Sandara whirled to face him.

“I do. Minzy is one of my band members and I am the Communications Director of 2NE1.” Sandara rebutted.

G Dragon opened his mouth to say something but seemed to change his mind as he slowly walked towards Sandara.

Sandara slowly moved backwards until her back touched the wall when G Dragon kept walking towards her.

Sandara looked up at G Dragon. She could see the rage clearly in his eyes. She knew that G Dragon is very angry with her. Sandara stood still, not showing any signs of fear.

G Dragon carefully walked in her direction, as if he waited for her to run away at any moment. But she didn't. When he was finally in front of her, he placed a hand on the wall, beside Sandara, his face only inches away from her.

“Sandara noona, why are you so different from other girls. Shouldn’t a girl feel scared if they are in your position right now?” G Dragon asked with his eyes intensively looking into hers.

 “Because I know that you will not do anything to me.” Sandara replied confidently as she looked into G Dragon’s eyes, showing that she is not scared of him at all.

Sandara’s answer surprized him greatly. G Dragon continued to observe Sandara until a laugh escaped from his mouth.

“Sandara noona, you are really different from the girls I have known. Really different.” G Dragon commented with a smile on his face.

“Thanks for the compliment.” Sandara replied with a smile on her face, glad that G Dragon is not angry anymore.

“Sandara noona, there’s a celebrity inspired coffee house that I wanted to go right now, do you want to come?” G Dragon asked as he walked towards the door.

“Sure, if you are treating.” Sandara replied, following behind G Dragon.

“Okay.” G Dragon answered as they walked out of the recording studio.